Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

energy

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "gof82@..." <gof82@... wrote:
what can i do to better circulate energy though my hand chakras
After your Power meditation, the the hand chakra exercise 4times like instructed. Doing the hand chakras exercise right after a powerful meditation will further empower your hand chakras. Do it everyday. Also Work on your shoulder chakras, these will further empower your hand chakras and open more ways for more energy flow.

Thanks I will give this a try.   Rege, Satanas! Rege, Azazel! Rege, Eligos! Rege, Decarabia!   Al Jiwah- I remember necessary affairs and execute them in due time. I teach and guide those who follow my instructions.

To: [email protected]
Sent: Sun, August 29, 2010 4:18:55 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] energy

it worked snd very well so i want to share it! http://www.mind-energy.net/archives/34- ... nute..html

hi my name is Lech I'm new to this group ,i make my dedication on October 17 lust year ,I'm practising power meditation every day  ob out one hour on the night end in the morning.but ob out month now i have a strong energy pooling my legs from knee down. if any one know wot it is or how to overcome please let mi know i will appreciate very much Lech.my e-mail is  KOLO511@ YAHOO.CA 

It's important to practice Hatha Yoga if you've got your energy pooling in your legs. And alternate nostril breathing (holding at the end of the inhale).

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], less kolo <kolo511@... wrote:

hi my name is Lech I'm new to this group ,i make my dedication on October 17
lust year ,I'mpractising power meditation every day ob out one hour on the
night end in the morning.but ob out month now i have a strong energy pooling my
legs from knee down. if any one know wot it is or how to overcome please let mi
know i will appreciate very much Lech.my e-mail is KOLO511@ YAHOO.CA

Are you a Pole btw?? Lech is rather a Slavic name:)

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... xpect.html

http://www.666blacksun.com/Yoga.html

HAIL LUCIFER AND THE ELDER GODS!!
DEATH TO THE RIGHT HAND PATH!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], less kolo <kolo511@... wrote:

hi my name is Lech I'm new to this group ,i make my dedication on October 17
lust year ,I'mpractising power meditation every day ob out one hour on the
night end in the morning.but ob out month now i have a strong energy pooling my
legs from knee down. if any one know wot it is or how to overcome please let mi
know i will appreciate very much Lech.my e-mail is KOLO511@ YAHOO.CA

is it possible that when you meditate sometimes you might get high ecstaic and blissful and hypnotic, i feel so high :) so im enjoying my meditations so well. i feel like listening to music and thinking about father and just praising him! :)

i know right?

To: [email protected]
Sent: Mon, April 18, 2011 3:44:27 PM

is it possible that when you meditate sometimes you might get high ecstaic and blissful and hypnotic, i feel so high :) so im enjoying my meditations so well. i feel like listening to music and thinking about father and just praising him! :)

ht

ya. sometimes i feel the same way. it is normal. well for me it is.
-----Original Message-----
Date: Monday, April 18, 2011 3:44:46 am
To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]

why when i cry or feel emotion..... i start o feel my energy...... and also when i watch movies or hear music does anyone knows why that happens..... hail satan 666
hail the 4 gods of the duats
hail azazel-sama

Energy follow ur concentration.where the focus goes,so is the energy.Maybe u r very intune with these.Hail iblis

On Thu, 25 Aug 2011 23:25 PDT Ricky De la cruz wrote:

why when i cry or feel emotion..... i start o feel my energy...... and also when i watch movies or hear music does anyone knows why that happens..... hail satan 666
hail the 4 gods of the duats
hail azazel-sama

when im doing power meditation, or even just trying to feel the energy in me(at least i think thats what the soft vibrating feeling is) i can only really feel it in my legs, specifically upper thighs, and my chest. Is this a problem? if so how would i fix it?

It's been weird, lately when I am working with energy I start yawning even though not tired. Not sure if stretching like to accommodate or trying to get rid of it., and my stomach starts growling like crazy. Has anyone else dealt with this. ThanksHail Satan

Often when I am clearing/pushing energy through my chakras it will induce yawning and when I raise energy up and neglect solar plexus I begin feeling very hungry.

I have got a similar question Andre, Is there a correct way to observe watch someone without them noticing?  It seems lately often when I look at someone even when they are turned another direction they will notice and look towards me.

Program your aura accordingly to make you less visible to other people, and instead of looking at them straight on, watch them from the corners of your eyes, with your head turned straight or in another direction. That is,  not directly looking at them with the front of your face facing that person.

On Sunday, June 1, 2014 11:07:35 AM, "gormanbo@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

I have got a similar question Andre, Is there a correct way to observe watch someone without them noticing?  It seems lately often when I look at someone even when they are turned another direction they will notice and look towards me.

Hi is there meditation for have extra energy whenever you need (instead of cocaine) and meditation for use most of mind(like before steat studying and if there is any useful meditation before starting studying plz guide me)
And how meditation in noisy place like school is there.tnx

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back