Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Energy Meditation

Matali Noka

It says in one of the steps that I'm supposed to exhale and visualize the CENTER OF MY BODY SHINING BRILLIANTLY LIKE THE SUN.

Do I visualize the CAPITALIZED as a sun-like sphere in the center of my body shining brilliantly
~or~
does the "center of my body" refer to my light body?

Also, can anyone show me white gold? Like, a link to a photo?

AVE OMNES DOMINUS LUCIFER!
www.ibleedhandsanitizer.tumblr.com

It says in one of the steps that I'm supposed to exhale and visualize the CENTER OF MY BODY SHINING BRILLIANTLY LIKE THE SUN.

Do I visualize the CAPITALIZED as a sun-like sphere in the center of my body shining brilliantly
~or~

hey matali you visualize the center of your body( between your heart chakra and solar plexus) with a spher of light as if sll the energy you breathed in has collected there. and i tried to find a white gold picture but no link, so you must use your imagination. white gold light is like the color of the sun when you look up at it. like gold that is white it looks white but has a goldsh tinge or when you light a candle and you see that the flame looks white and gold. but seriously try to look at the sun and you will literally see white gold :)

To: [email protected]
Sent: Sat, April 9, 2011 12:25:39 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Energy Meditation

~or~

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back