Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Energy dissipation during simple magic.

wowaccountmark

Well, since I returned to the JoS group and pages, I've been hitting the meditation hard. I've been doing all 4 elements(different times of the day, as to not conflict), and the aura empowering meditation several times daily. I'm also trying to get as much as I can out of each one, which seems..passive

Now, I got this really cute girl across the street from me..yes it's going there! I'd like to use simple magick, just a simple effect, to get her to come over. I do this because she's shy, and I'm afraid I'll upset her if I confront her. She's lovely, I've seen her, but I've read a bit of her..and she doesn't care for strangers approaching her. But she has seen me and kinda knows me, so I'm...writing a wall of text. Sorry.

I'll brief it: when I attempt to use an "attention" spell, just to get her to come over, my sphere of energy dissipates quickly. I've tried going from my soul directly to hers, but the energy tapers off too quickly. Is this something that's handled naturally through practice? All my chakras are open and I keep them clean.

Any advice would be lovely. Thank you.

Maybe not your energy vanishing, but rather you're not so much able to focus on directing energy towards her. You can try directing energy and train with it just a bit more, or you can try sex magick.

HAIL SATAN!!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "wowaccountmark" <wowaccountmark@... wrote:

Well, since I returned to the JoS group and pages, I've been hitting the meditation hard. I've been doing all 4 elements(different times of the day, as to not conflict), and the aura empowering meditation several times daily. I'm also trying to get as much as I can out of each one, which seems..passive

Now, I got this really cute girl across the street from me..yes it's going there! I'd like to use simple magick, just a simple effect, to get her to come over. I do this because she's shy, and I'm afraid I'll upset her if I confront her. She's lovely, I've seen her, but I've read a bit of her..and she doesn't care for strangers approaching her. But she has seen me and kinda knows me, so I'm...writing a wall of text. Sorry.

I'll brief it: when I attempt to use an "attention" spell, just to get her to come over, my sphere of energy dissipates quickly. I've tried going from my soul directly to hers, but the energy tapers off too quickly. Is this something that's handled naturally through practice? All my chakras are open and I keep them clean.

I've had too little results with sex magick, so I'll focus on..focus.
Thanks.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "hoodedcobra666" <hoodedcobra666@... wrote:

Maybe not your energy vanishing, but rather you're not so much able to focus on directing energy towards her. You can try directing energy and train with it just a bit more, or you can try sex magick.

HAIL SATAN!!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "wowaccountmark" <wowaccountmark@ wrote:

Sex magick works best and there are different ways you can raise a TON of energy through sex magick. I mean gratuitous amounts of energy. It is to be stated that what we get isn't always what we want or need as I have had people completely enamored with me and unable to leave me alone for months after I broke the relationship off. I also have had a lust spell that overwhelmed the relationship (After the spell went off 90% of what we did was have sex) resulting in the relationship's downfall.

When raising energy for this you can stimulate yourself and focus on gathering energy outside of your body pulling in more and more and more energy. This can be done outside the room you're in if needed. All you really need is a place that it can gather that it won't be interfered with. Program it while you gather it and upon hitting orgasm use the trance to send that ish off down through all of her chakras and EXPLODE it out into her aura. Focus on what's happening, use IS/am statements and let it be.

This is, however, like using a two ton bomb to dig a hole in your garden. But it will work.

You could also use energy to help you come up with an idea to catch her attention and let the energies you have naturally between eachother build the relationship.

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "hoodedcobra666" <hoodedcobra666@... wrote:

HAIL SATAN!!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "wowaccountmark" <wowaccountmark@ wrote:

Yeah, no offense but that does sound like overkill. I think I'll use that as a last resort.
I don't really want sex or a relationship from the magick; I'd rather just use it to start us, see if we really like each other..and go from there.
So I need to be able to focus energy towards her better. I just practice it, I understand, and eventually I'll have her attention..

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Paul Pseudonym" <paulpseudonym@... wrote:

Sex magick works best and there are different ways you can raise a TON of energy through sex magick. I mean gratuitous amounts of energy. It is to be stated that what we get isn't always what we want or need as I have had people completely enamored with me and unable to leave me alone for months after I broke the relationship off. I also have had a lust spell that overwhelmed the relationship (After the spell went off 90% of what we did was have sex) resulting in the relationship's downfall.

When raising energy for this you can stimulate yourself and focus on gathering energy outside of your body pulling in more and more and more energy. This can be done outside the room you're in if needed. All you really need is a place that it can gather that it won't be interfered with. Program it while you gather it and upon hitting orgasm use the trance to send that ish off down through all of her chakras and EXPLODE it out into her aura. Focus on what's happening, use IS/am statements and let it be.

This is, however, like using a two ton bomb to dig a hole in your garden. But it will work.

You could also use energy to help you come up with an idea to catch her attention and let the energies you have naturally between eachother build the relationship.

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "hoodedcobra666" <hoodedcobra666@ wrote:

HAIL SATAN!!!!

Why dont u just talk to her then? Start a conversation n just hang out...that should get things started....dont be such a pussy pants lol ^_~
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "wowaccountmark" <wowaccountmark@... wrote:

Yeah, no offense but that does sound like overkill. I think I'll use that as a last resort.
I don't really want sex or a relationship from the magick; I'd rather just use it to start us, see if we really like each other..and go from there.
So I need to be able to focus energy towards her better. I just practice it, I understand, and eventually I'll have her attention..

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Paul Pseudonym" <paulpseudonym@ wrote:

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "hoodedcobra666" <hoodedcobra666@ wrote:

HAIL SATAN!!!!

<td val[/IMG] P u s s y p a n t s l o l s o m e p e o p l e a r e s h y y o u k n o w . I w a s l i k e i n m y l a t e t w e n t y s b e f o r e I c o u l d e v e n s p e a k t o a w o m a n .

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android [/TD]
To: <[email protected];
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Energy dissipation during simple magic.
Sent: Tue, May 29, 2012 1:35:21 AM

<td val[/IMG]  
Why dont u just talk to her then? Start a conversation n just hang out...that should get things started....dont be such a pussy pants lol ^_~
--- [/IMG][email protected], "wowaccountmark" <wowaccountmark@... wrote:

--- [/IMG][email protected], "Paul Pseudonym" <paulpseudonym@ wrote:

Hail Satan!

--- [/IMG][email protected], "hoodedcobra666" <hoodedcobra666@ wrote:

HAIL SATAN!!!!

--- [/IMG][email protected], "wowaccountmark" <wowaccountmark@ wrote:

[/TD]

Sex magick is beautiful. Not only it has great power, but directing the energy to the goal is simple and most powerful as one enters this deep magical trance of orgasm.

I fully agree. For some people their sex magick is their most powerful. Depending on their chakras. Some people imagine better and through willpower and burning desire realize their goals.

"This is, however, like using a two ton bomb to dig a hole in your garden. But it will work." -agreed.

HAIL SATAN!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Paul Pseudonym" <paulpseudonym@... wrote:

Hail Satan!

HAIL SATAN!!!!

Aawww im sorry. I didnt mean to offend anyone. Yeah I guess not all ppl r the same but I believe most women like a confident man who will sweep her off her feet ya know? I think this guy should just kindly approach her, tell her how beautiful she looks today and ask her if she would mind if he took her out somewhere he thinks she will enjoy. C'mon I mean the worst that can happen is she says no. And if she does then he can simply give up and admire her from affar or brush himself off and try another tactic. Show her hes interested. Leave some flowers on her doorstep. Pretty flowers with a note saying something like "Even tho you turned me down, u r still the most beautiful girl ive ever seen. Please dont turn down this flowers. I saw them and they made me think of you" She'll prolly do him a favor and grant him a pitty date. During that pitty date is the perfect time to show her wat hes all about. Who knows it could be love :)

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Brian G iibbons <briangibbons20@... wrote:

Pussy pants lol some people are shy you know.I was like in my late twentys before I could even speak to a woman.

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android

<td val[/IMG]Not saying I don't agree with you,and you are right a woman wants a man of confidence.But that took some time for me to develope thats all.I have no problem with telling a woman my feelings now,romantic or not,as Raven will attest too.All I am saying is it took me years to over come my shyness when I was young.Some men just are too shy to tell a woman how they really feel,but that is over come in time too.It doesn't mean the man is a pussy though.I was called that all my life,but all my fucking bullies as a kid,and that is very hurtful and demeaning.Dare them to call me that shit to my face now.

Hail Enki
Brian 

--- On Tue, 5/29/12, gonzalezedlyn <gonzalezedlyn@... wrote:
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Energy dissipation during simple magic.
To: [email protected]
Date: Tuesday, May 29, 2012, 4:43 AM

Aawww im sorry. I didnt mean to offend anyone. Yeah I guess not all ppl r the same but I believe most women like a confident man who will sweep her off her feet ya know? I think this guy should just kindly approach her, tell her how beautiful she looks today and ask her if she would mind if he took her out somewhere he thinks she will enjoy. C'mon I mean the worst that can happen is she says no. And if she does then he can simply give up and admire her from affar or brush himself off and try another tactic. Show her hes interested. Leave some flowers on her doorstep. Pretty flowers with a note saying something like "Even tho you turned me down, u r still the most beautiful girl ive ever seen. Please dont turn down this flowers. I saw them and they made me think of you" She'll prolly do him a favor and grant him a pitty date. During that pitty date is the perfect time to show her wat hes all about. Who knows it could be love :)

--- [/IMG][email protected], Brian G iibbons <briangibbons20@... wrote:

Pussy pants lol some people are shy you know.I was like in my late twentys before I could even speak to a woman.

[/TD]

Oh I have no problem approaching her, but yeah she probably would turn me down lol. Eh. I'll think of something..maybe...hopefully?
She just doesn't like odd people walking up to her o_O sounds like it's destined to fail from the start..oh wait, aura programming lol.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "gonzalezedlyn" <gonzalezedlyn@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Brian G iibbons <briangibbons20@ wrote:

yeah try that aura programming n tell us how it goes ^_^

Oh I have no problem approaching her, but yeah she probably would turn me down lol. Eh. I'll think of something..maybe...hopefully?
She just doesn't like odd people walking up to her o_O sounds like it's destined to fail from the start..oh wait, aura programming lol.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "gonzalezedlyn" <gonzalezedlyn@ wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Brian G iibbons <briangibbons20@ wrote:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back