Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Energy Attacks

darkworldsyd

I have exausted myself trying to find a website or book with a more indepth depiction of using energy ripping techniques. I'm already a fairly strong practitioner as far as I can toot my own horn, but i am in awe of those who can drop a person to their knees with it. I just want some excersises(spelling) or tekks.

Theres a section about it under the JoS site about draining energy from another persons aura and consuming it, but im on a computer with alot of blocks on it, so I cannot give you a link right now.

From my memory I believe its in the rituals section.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "darkworldsyd" <darkworldsyd@... wrote:

I have exausted myself trying to find a website or book with a more indepth depiction of using energy ripping techniques. I'm already a fairly strong practitioner as far as I can toot my own horn, but i am in awe of those who can drop a person to their knees with it. I just want some excersises(spelling) or tekks.

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... pping.html

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "whatshisface1117" <whatshisface1117@... wrote:

Theres a section about it under the JoS site about draining energy from another persons aura and consuming it, but im on a computer with alot of blocks on it, so I cannot give you a link right now.

From my memory I believe its in the rituals section.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "darkworldsyd" <darkworldsyd@ wrote:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back