Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Energy and Material Manifestation

jhd4412

After a certain point of energy control, when you can control energy without the need for breath control you can begin to practice for material/physical manifestations. Some of the brothers and sisters on the groups may already have had experiences when performing pranayama (breath control) that with certain body combinations and breath use certain energy pressures are created. At the point when you no longer need to perform breath control and can generate energy at will, you can begin to create material manifestations.

Faster vibrational speeds = less physical manifestations
Slower vibrational speeds = more physical manifestations

When you get to this point:

1. You can create pressure. The pressure caused, which when you do it you will feel it in your body, is simply a slowing down of vibrational speed. The more you slow down the speed, the more pressure and vice-versa. So, at this point I recommend training in creating pressure, which I now am doing. And as noted above, the slower the vibrational speed gets the closer it is to physical manifestations. It is control over the pressure, i.e. the ability to slow down the speed of the energy, that allows for practioners of traditions such as Qi Gong, Dim Mak, etc. to be able to blow up bricks, stop bullets, and make their bodies invulnerable.

2. I also recommend training to speed up the vibrational rate, i.e. allieve the pressure. It is through this that you can de-materialize things (per se, it is really just making its frequency faster, and so it appears to dissapear. What people have called the Astral Plane is simply a faster frequency [vibrational speed] than what has been called the physical.

Of course, the uses listed above are just some because once you get to the point of being able to control the speed at which energy vibrates much more can be done.

There are a view key points to note in regards to the above:

1. Faster = Fire/Masculine/Yang/Heat/Expansive/Repulsion, etc.
- When you are able to make vibrational rates faster at will you can actually generate fire, make things hotter, and do much more. An example, is shown that when you heat up water, the molecules actually vibrate faster.

2. Slower = Water/Feminine/Yin/Coldness/Contraction/Attraction/Reception, etc.
- When you are able to make vibrational rates slower you can actually freeze things, make them colder, and do much more. Water freezing is simply the effect caused by the molecules slowing down.

* A point to make, becuase many in the new-age bull-shit area have made the mistake of thinking the slower vibrational rates are 'bad', is that control over both poles are important. Sloweness is simply a result of yin and vice-versa. Fastness is simply a result of Yang and vice-versa. A control over both is important! Without both nothing would exist. So do not make the new age mistake in thinking that fastness is better than slowness, or light is better than darkness etc.

As a quote that was posted on the Group before, that makes sense of it: "Darkness is simply light turned inside out". They are two sides of the same coin.

* Also once you start feeling energy start trying to recall the feeling and start trying to control the energy without pranayama (breath control).I also recommend training your mind with the 6 Month Training Program for Satanists, and any other books that include exercises for training the Mind. You do not need to, but firm concentration skills, is very useful, and can make a world of difference because with the skill of concentration you can channel and focus energy on one spot, and build on that energy with extra layers of elements such as fire on water, or air on fire, etc. This is one of the mysteries and symbolism of texts such as I Ching - "Book of Changes' and it is also one of the mysteries and symbolism of the Tarot.

* This is one of the facets of the mysteries and symbolism of the triangle.

Physical plane can be equated to slowest vibrational rate for humans
Astral plane can be equated to being faster than the physical plane
Mental plane can be equated to being the fastest plane for humans

* I just found out this method today through a moment's intuition. But it does work, I have had more than one experience through using it, often unknowingly. But I am now using it and training to master it. Please thank the Gods and Goddesses and I hope it benefits you brothers and sisters.

Hail Father Enki and the Gods & Goddesses of Duat

I have just found that creating pressurized energy in the Sushumna Channel and lower body enlivens the Kundalini Serpent. I just did so, and my Kundalini Serpent become more easily percieved, and did a quick jerk.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "jhd4412" <jhdea11@... wrote:

After a certain point of energy control, when you can control energy without the need for breath control you can begin to practice for material/physical manifestations. Some of the brothers and sisters on the groups may already have had experiences when performing pranayama (breath control) that with certain body combinations and breath use certain energy pressures are created. At the point when you no longer need to perform breath control and can generate energy at will, you can begin to create material manifestations.

1. You can create pressure. The pressure caused, which when you do it you will feel it in your body, is simply a slowing down of vibrational speed. The more you slow down the speed, the more pressure and vice-versa. So, at this point I recommend training in creating pressure, which I now am doing. And as noted above, the slower the vibrational speed gets the closer it is to physical manifestations. It is control over the pressure, i.e. the ability to slow down the speed of the energy, that allows for practioners of traditions such as Qi Gong, Dim Mak, etc. to be able to blow up bricks, stop bullets, and make their bodies invulnerable.

2. I also recommend training to speed up the vibrational rate, i.e. allieve the pressure. It is through this that you can de-materialize things (per se, it is really just making its frequency faster, and so it appears to dissapear. What people have called the Astral Plane is simply a faster frequency [vibrational speed] than what has been called the physical.

Of course, the uses listed above are just some because once you get to the point of being able to control the speed at which energy vibrates much more can be done.

- When you are able to make vibrational rates faster at will you can actually generate fire, make things hotter, and do much more. An example, is shown that when you heat up water, the molecules actually vibrate faster.

- When you are able to make vibrational rates slower you can actually freeze things, make them colder, and do much more. Water freezing is simply the effect caused by the molecules slowing down.

* A point to make, becuase many in the new-age bull-shit area have made the mistake of thinking the slower vibrational rates are 'bad', is that control over both poles are important. Sloweness is simply a result of yin and vice-versa. Fastness is simply a result of Yang and vice-versa. A control over both is important! Without both nothing would exist. So do not make the new age mistake in thinking that fastness is better than slowness, or light is better than darkness etc.

As a quote that was posted on the Group before, that makes sense of it: "Darkness is simply light turned inside out". They are two sides of the same coin.

* Also once you start feeling energy start trying to recall the feeling and start trying to control the energy without pranayama (breath control).I also recommend training your mind with the 6 Month Training Program for Satanists, and any other books that include exercises for training the Mind. You do not need to, but firm concentration skills, is very useful, and can make a world of difference because with the skill of concentration you can channel and focus energy on one spot, and build on that energy with extra layers of elements such as fire on water, or air on fire, etc. This is one of the mysteries and symbolism of texts such as I Ching - "Book of Changes' and it is also one of the mysteries and symbolism of the Tarot.

* I just found out this method today through a moment's intuition. But it does work, I have had more than one experience through using it, often unknowingly. But I am now using it and training to master it. Please thank the Gods and Goddesses and I hope it benefits you brothers and sisters.

that was actually incredibly helpful jhd4412. Thank you
Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "jhd4412" <jhdea11@... wrote:

I find it hard to meditate in a quiet area but when I Put my earpiece in my ears I find it much easier ... Is this good? (I'm new at this)
Sent from my BlackBerry smartphone from GT&TFrom: "newdawnhellspawn" <newdawnhellspawn@... Sender: [email protected] Date: Thu, 27 Jun 2013 01:17:36 -0000To: <[email protected]ReplyTo: [email protected] Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Energy and Material Manifestation
Hail Satan!

I am glad. However, there is another point to make because of a side effect I just found. So, this will be my last post for the night. While, training you may end up getting quite tired. This is because you are using the energy you have built up. This is okay, though. That is because the Astral Body is like a Muscle. The more you use it and empower it, the stronger it becomes. But, just like physical workouts you can become tired. So, just like empowering and training the Astral Body it can be said to permanently have the 'muscle' and amount of energy gained through the meditations and training. So, when you get tired simply take a little nap. When you are sleeping your Astral Body begins recieving energy (of the same nature as that your Astral Body uses) from the environment around you, or if you have opened up your range of energy control, i.e. how far you can project energy such as through the MerKaBa meditation, from other areas within your range. So, your Astral Body's 'battery' if you will is recharged. And so, after waking up you can continue where you left off.

I am glad it is useful for you.

Hail Fathe Enki and the Gods & Goddesses of Duat

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "newdawnhellspawn" <newdawnhellspawn@... wrote:

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "jhd4412" <jhdea11@ wrote:

Does not matter. As long as you can concentrate that is fine. However, having to use head phones all the time can cause problems for you in the long run. The ultimate goal is not to be tied to any one thing, but to be spiritually empowered and spiritually versatile. I recomend practicing concentration without a need for the headphones. Training in visualization and other imaginational faculties such as other imagination of sensory perception, and inducing self-trance states is useful as well. You do not need these things, but at the very least a decent state of concentration is very useful. And progress can take much longer without a decent state of concentration, and self-experimentation.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], commyheyliger@... wrote:

I find it hard to meditate in a quiet area but when I Put my earpiece in my ears I find it much easier ... Is this good? (I'm new at this)

Sent from my BlackBerry smartphone from GT&T

-----Original Message-----
Sender: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Date: Thu, 27 Jun 2013 01:17:36
To: <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Reply-To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Energy and Material Manifestation

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "jhd4412" <jhdea11@ wrote:

I think that is ok to start with. When I first start meditating I concentrate fine and even feel whatever I'm meditating on but along the way I lust focus feeling nothing and start strugling with meditation for months then I start using music that stimulate me, I mean music that really moves who I really am, music that I like so much. One of my best music then was Yanni jazz master which makes me high. I know if I use music to get in and concentrate with time I'll get use to concentating without music. But now I concentrate without music but whenever I'm stressed up and find it hard to meditate all I do is hear one of my best music singing aloud in my head then I become relaxed get in and concentrate. Well that's what works for me then. So all I'm saying is you can start using music to concentrate but don't depend on it just get a grip on concentrating, know what it feels like then drop the music stuff as it can be a distraction for workings or if hearing it in your head works for you fine. Hope this will help you. Hail Fnki!!!

------Original message------
Date: Thursday, June 27, 2013 12:26:44 AM GMT+0000
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Energy and Material Manifestation

Sent from my BlackBerry smartphone from GT&T

-----Original Message-----
Sender: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Date: Thu, 27 Jun 2013 01:17:36
Reply-To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Energy and Material Manifestation

Hail Satan!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back