Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Energies, Serpent, Blockages [Personal Experience]

JeraOpus

I have a lot to say, share and ask. I will try to make it short.
In past a few years back i was meditating a meditation from a youtuber named “******” where he gave a meditation by Visualising a white in the middle of the head. I did that and to my wonder it somehow worked I was getting inside my head the faster i span the “white ball” and there was a pressure in my left eye but i continued and the pain disappeared after a moment.
Then he gave another meditation to open the heart do the same by placing the hand on the hear “Left side of the chest” and spinning the same ball. I did that too and it worked, hidden from past came out after some time if i remember then i did it for around 10 minutes.

After that i started doing experiments on different body parts.
I started with adrenal glands between stomach and chest, it took time and i was successfully able to stimulate it by becoming aware of it and spinning the ball, the faster i span the ball the more intense I became conscious of that part and less aware of previous part (heart).
Then i did the same with sexual organ but in between, i focused at the middle, right behind organs, I am not sure if it was between the spine and organs or at the spine.
But after some time of doing the same I saw some fluid started coming into the stomach from the middle and there was tingling on the right side of the stomach a path opened, then it started going up from the right side (I am unsure if it happened inside spine) Then up from right side of the chest (Chest burned a lot and had some pain, Pain passed away after a while) Then the fluid went into the face from right side (Face also had burning sensation) Then face became wet with White fluid. Same fluid went into the top of the head (Middle) going through inside jaws (Right side jaws), Then through right eye upwards. Then that white stuff couldn’t go up any further and there was a looot of white liquid on the head (I mean a lot!) At this point i was too inside the body I couldn’t feel it, I am telling this post that experience also one more thing to notice (I got my breath dropped and body became lighter and to compensate the breath drop i got more sensual arousal and more fluid started coming up into the stomach, it was very pleasurable to experience (I was feeling cold very cold even when it was summer and my ac was off) but very uncomfortable at the beginning.
And when i came out of it I had to cover myself with blanket (In summer), That fluid started coming down to the sacral/sexual area down from the stomach.
My penis became errect, and I was unable to control the sexual urge it was beyond intense so i had to masterbate and when I don’t MB i get orgasm during my sleep at night and makes me feel weak and people around me notice that somehow.
I repeated the same the insident many times but unable to find a solution why cant the sexual urge be stopped and why energy or fluid started going downwards when it’s supposed to keep supplying the energy to the brain or out of the head (As HP cobra said, energy should be released out of the Crown chakra) But that couldn’t happen in my case for some reason.

And then a friend suggested me to jos.
I saw the meditations of aligning chakras for directing energies so I tried that.
When i saw aligning solar chakra to send energy downwards. I did it when i was too inside my body and doing it energy was sent downwards and then Something happened inside my body inside skeleton.
Something came down from middle stomach, then energies from the left leg came up an from left arm and from left eye. These energies came to middle where the nerves of 2 eyes connect then came to right side an went down and after that something from middle of the head down in a spiral movement. I have become femenine after that and It’s hard to feel the feelings of heart and my analytical brain shut off an so my reptilian brain but i feel caged.
My father td me once in past “People lime me become terrorists when he saw me playing Call of duty, he kicked my computer a few time in front of me and told me he loves me after drinking alcohol, I don’t like that behaviour”

Coming to present.
I am reciting mantras without inside without speaking yaum, maum, haum, raum, vaum, laum.
And i notice my preception changes and energy starts to flow in those area i can feel the energy channels opening and skin tingling with something moving.

I have done necronomicon mediations at correct timing till solar chakra.
Theres blockage in the right throat middle and back of right side of head.
I don’t know what to do at this point i have literraly tried everything.
Alternate nostril breathing, breath of fire.
Everygy does come up when i do those but i get tired quickly and become conscious of pain and energies go down in legs (inside spine).

Now yesterday i did energy meditation by moving awareness and to my surprise there was something spinning at the back of the spine above hips.

I don’t know how to proceed at this point.

Last edited by a moderator:
From what I read it sounds like your practices with focusing energy are giving you new experiences & results, which is good.

Be mindful to listen to your body & your intuition. Avoid overdoing too much at once, so your nervous system has time to adjust.

Too many practices at once could result in overload of nervous system (nerve damage) & feeling tired.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back