Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

enemy

noyesj30

I've noticed that not only did jews infiltrate higher government and business, now muslims doing it  are too. This lead me to think that since they are both semites that perhaps it's not the jewish relgion that's the enemy, rather a tool, but the semite "race" is the enemy. What does the clergy think?JasonHail Satan

Yes, this is correct.It's not the "religion" but the race; their blood, their DNA.

Στις 1:20 μ.μ. Κυριακή, 10 Αυγούστου 2014, ο/η "noyesj30@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] έγραψε:

I've noticed that not only did jews infiltrate higher government and business, now muslims doing it  are too. This lead me to think that since they are both semites that perhaps it's not the jewish relgion that's the enemy, rather a tool, but the semite "race" is the enemy. What does the clergy think?JasonHail Satan

It's the race - as far as jews and those proto-jews who call themselves muslim or christian or atheist or whatever they pose as. It's the jews in all their disguises, not necessarily the Arab Gentiles.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back