Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Enemy attacks.. very important

fiftycolor

good morning guys.

I am a dedicated satanist for one year. in this period I am very attacked by enemies. I explain you the situation:
they started insulting the Gods in my mind, and now they are trying to get me away from Satan! I never thought to do it! and now these very negative thoughts come to me, it's not me! tell me to abandon Satan or tell me that it does not exist (I saw Satan with my eyes and I talked to him) tell me that he is a liar, etc ... I know that these are enemy attacks because I've never had them before ! what should I do? I don't want to abandon Satan !!! but more I think positively to him, more the enemies turn me away! they are destroying me!
I need help :(

You suck it up and keep going. Try vibrating raum and directing your hate towrds the enemy. Keep up on the RTRs.

The same has happened to me.....i too had thoughts about our Gods like that i too sometimes lost faith....i too had the thought of abandoning Father Satan....whenever you have thought like these go to JOS it itself have some positive vibes......concentrate on Father Satan's sigil and pray to him to guide you abd for permanently removing these.....i will tell you what worked for me.....i did aura cleaning 4 times a day and with that aura of protection for 7 to 14 breathes....it doesnt take long to perform them both....it works wonder in this case for a beginer....after performing these both for 5 to 7 days i never had thought like these anymore( these two MUST be continued or the enemy will attack will work.. 5 days is a time when you feel the result) just add these with two workings with your routine.Hail Satan!Hail All Gods of Hell!! 
On Wed, 7 Mar 2018 at 5:39 am, fiftycolor@... [JoyofSatan666]<[email protected] wrote:   good morning guys.

I am a dedicated satanist for one year. in this period I am very attacked by enemies. I explain you the situation:
they started insulting the Gods in my mind, and now they are trying to get me away from Satan! I never thought to do it! and now these very negative thoughts come to me, it's not me! tell me to abandon Satan or tell me that it does not exist (I saw Satan with my eyes and I talked to him) tell me that he is a liar, etc ... I know that these are enemy attacks because I've never had them before ! what should I do? I don't want to abandon Satan !!! but more I think positively to him, more the enemies turn me away! they are destroying me!
I need help :(

Build up a strong aura of protection first of all. Second of all I know what you're going through, they try the same shit with me. The invocation to Lucifer can help, or you can literally tell them to fuck off. Something like "If you are not of Satan I command you to leave me, unless you want to feel the forces of hell.", or something lile that. After you say something like that you should feel all that negative energy drain out of your body.

I always get attacks when it comes to my relationship with the gods. They try to confuse me and try to convince me that the gods are selfish and evil. Not true.... but it gets annoying.

Oh, all this talk about enemy insulting our Gods...it is like I am listening to myself, years ago...
I do not know what to tell you, because this is the fight that you must win yourself, but...try to ignore those. As much as it might seem hard to you now, please try to just ignore that noise. I also know that you are stressed and concerned that Father Satan and Gods might hate you for having those thoughts, but please, always remember: THOSE ARE NOT YOUR THOUGHTS, AND FATHER SATAN AND GODS ARE VERY WELL AWARE OF THIS!!!. All of these filthy enemy tactics are already known to our Gods, and they know which thoughts are yours, and which are not.
Keep doing void meditation, too. It will really help you develop a strong mind. Stay strong, and when enemy finds out that such tactic is not working anymore, they will stop. I know they will, because they did with me, now they are trying to f**k me up in more advanced ways, but...that is not important now. Every tactic of theirs is not impossible to defend against. What is most important is to learn to not care about those thoughts now. 

(I really hate how they use the bad planet transits to attack you. That is the most intense, and it damn hurts. But it comes to end, eventually. Strong will will protect you. If they cannot break your will, they will never be able to do anything to you.)

I agree with what larissaelectra wrote.
I have been with Satan-Lucifer as a dedicated spiritual Satanist for just under 8 years and the enemy Greys and Nordics are always scheming to try something new to get me away from Satan-Lucifer, spiritual Satanism and my guardians. They have tried many things. They succeeded in some ways, but when I caught on, they would stop that particular method and try something new a little while down the road, whether it be a few weeks or a few months. Sometimes they would repeat methods of attack or distraction if it was successful for a short time in the past.
I usually like to share what I learned and what the enemy's tricks are. 
Here's some of them:
1) They will try to get you to stop meditating. They are very persistent and consistent with this.
2) Whether spiritually, mentally or in mundane matters, in any way you want to advance yourself, they will harass you and try to stop you from doing so.
3) They will try to make it so you feel worthless and not worthy of being with Satan-Lucifer and your guardians/ the Gods of Hell and make you leave.
4) They will direct you to other spiritual Right Hand Paths or other occult Left Hand Paths that have corrupted material and are generally, a waste of time, energy and money to join and participate in, and encouraging you to leave spiritual Satanism and go on x or y path.
There's obviously a difference between studying other RHP or LHP to know what they are about, while still being a dedicated spiritual Satanist and thinking about leave Satan-Lucifer and spiritual Satanism for other religions or paths.
5) They will depress you and try to get you to commit suicide. It's important to keep up an aura of protection twice or more daily as the mental, emotional and psychic attacks will not be as intense or bad. But you may still get them often. Just do something grounding and non-spiritual, like hanging out with friends or family, doing chores around the home, walking the dog, playing with pets, participating in your hobbies, seeing a funny movie, etc.
That's all I can think of for now. Perhaps others would be willing to share tactics they experienced from the enemy?
I'm not trying to worry or scare new people here. It's just that it's important to be aware of these things, so when they happen, you can deal with it without getting too surprised because you already knew about these tactics.
As you advance, these are just things you have to deal with (enemy thought-forms and enemy entities.)They are very threatened by spiritual Satanists and one's advancement. We are at war.
I have experienced a lot of these attacks and harassment and now I am no longer deterred or distracted by the enemy as much as I used to be.
It's still worth it to be a spiritual Satanist and know Satan-Lucifer and your guardians, build a friendship with them and no longer be asleep, lost or deluded like the majority of people out there.
Hail Satan

On Wednesday, March 7, 2018, 7:06:10 p.m. EST, larissaelectra@... [JoyofSatan666] <[email protected] wrote:

Oh, all this talk about enemy insulting our Gods...it is like I am listening to myself, years ago...
I do not know what to tell you, because this is the fight that you must win yourself, but...try to ignore those. As much as it might seem hard to you now, please try to just ignore that noise. I also know that you are stressed and concerned that Father Satan and Gods might hate you for having those thoughts, but please, always remember: THOSE ARE NOT YOUR THOUGHTS, AND FATHER SATAN AND GODS ARE VERY WELL AWARE OF THIS!!!. All of these filthy enemy tactics are already known to our Gods, and they know which thoughts are yours, and which are not.
Keep doing void meditation, too. It will really help you develop a strong mind. Stay strong, and when enemy finds out that such tactic is not working anymore, they will stop. I know they will, because they did with me, now they are trying to f**k me up in more advanced ways, but...that is not important now. Every tactic of theirs is not impossible to defend against. What is most important is to learn to not care about those thoughts now. 

(I really hate how they use the bad planet transits to attack you. That is the most intense, and it damn hurts. But it comes to end, eventually. Strong will will protect you. If they cannot break your will, they will never be able to do anything to you.)

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back