Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Enemy attack and the Jehovah Witnesses

migismallss

Hours of work was just wiped away in a mear seconds because the enemy doesn't want me to tell you what I believe Father Satan wants me to share. I honestly can't recall every detail I wrote because I feel at times it wasn't me that was typing. It took me so damn long to get to the last few sentences because I kept being distracted by what I know was the enemy. The enemy used my fucking cat to refresh the internet page and caused it to lose everything typed out, for whatever it is that I had to say is important. It is a message to Satanist to whom may be struggling with the enemy or to those who may be new. It was about my need to for knowledge and being misled into thinking the Jehovah Witnesses had the truth. About how they were so good at taking what I craved and used it as a weapon against me. Making me become addicted to their ways like a fucking drug. There have been very few times when I've felt Father Satans presences because I'm not very intuned, the only times I've felt him was when I dedicated and while I was writing that post. I've felt my guardians multiple times but Father only twice now, that's why I know whatever I was typing was meant to be posted, was meant to be said because it's for some brothers and sisters that need to read it. I'm extremely angry right now, so angry I want to cry but I won't. I won't let this attack deter me if Father really wants me to share whatever it is he needs me to then it will happen. I know I'm not a strong individual yet, all I can do is protect myself will the aura light and that's just about it, everything else is my guardians. I need to get stronger so I can take some of the burdens off of them. I won't be interrupted next time, I won't. 
HAIL SATAN

Thats why you dont type it on the web but in a notepad thingy where you can safe the text.. So that if something happens it is not all lost.

You can try a recall what you wrote through meditation put yourself in a trance and focus on what you remember see if anything else comes up jot down in the symbols words sometimes they trigger more memories to come up I have found the more you write the more you remember as far as the entity bugging you you could do it banishment ritual there's a meditation on detaching crap from your aura
http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... ation.html
Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.
-------- Original message --------From: "migismallss@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] Date: 11/7/17 12:36 AM (GMT-08:00) To: [email protected] Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Enemy attack and the Jehovah Witnesses
  Hours of work was just wiped away in a mear seconds because the enemy doesn't want me to tell you what I believe Father Satan wants me to share. I honestly can't recall every detail I wrote because I feel at times it wasn't me that was typing. It took me so damn long to get to the last few sentences because I kept being distracted by what I know was the enemy. The enemy used my fucking cat to refresh the internet page and caused it to lose everything typed out, for whatever it is that I had to say is important. It is a message to Satanist to whom may be struggling with the enemy or to those who may be new. It was about my need to for knowledge and being misled into thinking the Jehovah Witnesses had the truth. About how they were so good at taking what I craved and used it as a weapon against me. Making me become addicted to their ways like a fucking drug. There have been very few times when I've felt Father Satans presences because I'm not very intuned, the only times I've felt him was when I dedicated and while I was writing that post. I've felt my guardians multiple times but Father only twice now, that's why I know whatever I was typing was meant to be posted, was meant to be said because it's for some brothers and sisters that need to read it. I'm extremely angry right now, so angry I want to cry but I won't. I won't let this attack deter me if Father really wants me to share whatever it is he needs me to then it will happen. I know I'm not a strong individual yet, all I can do is protect myself will the aura light and that's just about it, everything else is my guardians. I need to get stronger so I can take some of the burdens off of them. I won't be interrupted next time, I won't. 
HAIL SATAN

Yea . you're not wrong and trust me I beat myself up on it when I realized that's what I should have done. At the time it was in the moment type thing because I was just going to make a quick post about the Witnesses. I've learned my lesson haha..

Hey
migismallss,

It's alright your waking up now the JW use a potent form of control but their deception is easy to see through for anyone whom can think critically.  Congrats on breaking free, I can understand your anger for the two decades I was a watchtower slave I has nourished a great hatred in me for that organization and I will see there efforts at human enslavement to the parasites stopped their group dissolved and their god form completely destroyed, and my family freed.

I will try again tonight when I meditate. As I was doing my nightly sermon readings the " Keeping the Faith" one really hit home for me about how Father doesn't want us having a friendly association with Christians or anyone who goes against him. Before I became a Satanist I acquired a friend who becomes my best friend...she just so happened to be a Christian who turned to Judaism...Once I became a Satanist I tried so hard to convince myself that she wouldn't last long...but I was wrong and I asked her last night if she would ever give up being a for the Jewish faith, she told me no. I meditated on it and it hurt a lot but she has been removed from my life, along with some other individuals. I do feel like a weight has been lifted off my chest but I can't help feeling a little sad but I know its the enemy using my need to have close friends as a way to manipulate me, so thank you for that link, whatever is still latched on to me I will make sure it's banished. Thank you very much.

On Thursday, November 9, 2017 9:40 AM, "bringiton79 bringiton79@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

You can try a recall what you wrote through meditation put yourself in a trance and focus on what you remember see if anything else comes up jot down in the symbols words sometimes they trigger more memories to come up I have found the more you write the more you remember as far as the entity bugging you you could do it banishment ritual there's a meditation on detaching crap from your aura
http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... ation.html
Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.
-------- Original message --------From: "migismallss@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] Date: 11/7/17 12:36 AM (GMT-08:00) To: [email protected] Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Enemy attack and the Jehovah Witnesses
HAIL SATAN

WoW. Get a grip. I didn't even read all that wall of text. The enemy this, the enemy that. Paranoid much? I am on the watch list. A State University graduate i shared a room with introduced me to undercover "county officer?" Not a actual cop(police officer.) While i was at J*wbucks(starbucks coffee).

Not any options really to go to any other coffee place. On Top Of <<< having to take psychotropic pills<<<< anti-psychotic & "mood-stabilizer". Because I'm a hypo-mania (opposite of depression) agressor. I flip the f*ck out on people. I have some brains & don't actually punch them in the face(nose). I break glass windows (elbow). I've done this more than several times BEFORE i knew what kristallnacht was.

I can go to prison for not taking psyche pills. Its unnecessary to reveal whether i do or not. If it was that important why didn't you try again? Obviously the key word is WRITING AS IN PEN PAPER.
You just seem automatically paranoid & attention seeking. What makes you so important? You think they actually care about you? I try to get answers & my threads aren't even uploaded. You get uploaded, & all it is; whining. Get a grip whiner. Also they probably moniter your phone & collect data for any one in this group.

It's always prudent to back your things up. If you make posts, then type them in Notepad (or an equivalent) and then save it. Then share it. Truly, there is no reason to not do this! Technology has been made shit deliberately. (((They))) know you will pay for it, so (((they))) don't bother making a decent-enough thing for you to waste your money on. Not to mention all the anger and frustration, etc., energies are then stolen by the (((enemy entities))).

All of christianity in its many forms preys on the weak and the vulnerable. A retardation about the jewhova's witlesses is that only 144 thousand "will be saved", yet there are many more than 144 thousand of them. Such conditional "love". It makes me wonder if the mother of a Jumper (2008) who let her son go once or twice would dob their child in to be punished eternally for not being a good little Goy.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back