Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Enemy attack and some other questions

[email protected]

Firstly:
The enemy has been attacking me right from my first month of my meditation this year. They come into my sleep and this looks so real and almost physical but when my subconcious calls on Father Satan, they dissappear. I will never forget my experience last night in a hurry.. I was in a deep trance and after a while i saw a dark figure staring at me outside my opened window (outside my window is the outside of my house); but it could not come into my room as if some energy blocked it. It presence was so scary and evil ( i cant describe it). I felt the fear it gave me all over my body. I felt as if i was ripping apart. I ignored it completely and my mind gave me the urge to chant 'satanama' and within a few seconds it was all gone as if nothing happened and i felt at peace.
HAIL FATHER SATAN!

Secondly: i have tight planetary conjucts for cruelty, anger, and meaness And it shows in me. Will meditation alter my astrological personality?

Thirdly:
For all the 3 times i've gone into trance. i do feel electrical charges, loud (a bit) and strong buzzing of energy. I can tune into this. What does this mean? Is it my aura?

Hail Father Satan!
Hail Astaroth!
Hail The Gods!

Hey wizardpriest

There are many entities that feed on our emotions. One of the most sought after emotions is FEAR. Do not let them scare you for they will become more fierce and feed on your fear. Always *KNOW* that Father Satan is with you. I would suggest setting up protection around yourself and your house(or just your room)

- Aura of protection (http://www.666blacksun.com/Protection.html)
Also try a banishing ritual. This will banish all unwanted entities from your area. Repeat this ritual if the entity is strong
- Banishing ritual (http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... shing.html)
The aura of protection can be put up around your room. Collect a lot of energy and form a dome (on the exhale you add energy to the dome) The color of the dome may reflect your purpose, but White-Gold is powerful and the best for beginners.

For your second question, it is possible, yes. However, it is not permanent. Fire is definitely the dominant element in your body. What you need to do is elemental magick. You need to balance the elements in your body. (http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... agick.html)
Right now the element of Fire is the dominant one; balance by breathing in water.
These meditations are on the advanced list, but they are quite simple.
Make sure you familiarize yourself with ALL the elements before balancing.
(http://www.666blacksun.com/Invoking_Elements.html)

And last but not least..
When you successfully go into a trance all your senses will be extremely heightened. Everything is always vibrating. Everything vibrates at a certain frequency (not all the same of course). It is the nature of energy- it's always moving. This buzzing you're hearing is definitely the frequency of something nearby (it could even be Earth itself :p).

I hope some of that helped you

Hail Satan!!

-Sven

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "wizardpriest@..." <wizardpriest@... wrote:

Firstly:
The enemy has been attacking me right from my first month of my meditation this year. They come into my sleep and this looks so real and almost physical but when my subconcious calls on Father Satan, they dissappear. I will never forget my experience last night in a hurry.. I was in a deep trance and after a while i saw a dark figure staring at me outside my opened window (outside my window is the outside of my house); but it could not come into my room as if some energy blocked it. It presence was so scary and evil ( i cant describe it). I felt the fear it gave me all over my body. I felt as if i was ripping apart. I ignored it completely and my mind gave me the urge to chant 'satanama' and within a few seconds it was all gone as if nothing happened and i felt at peace.
HAIL FATHER SATAN!

Secondly: i have tight planetary conjucts for cruelty, anger, and meaness And it shows in me. Will meditation alter my astrological personality?

Thirdly:
For all the 3 times i've gone into trance. i do feel electrical charges, loud (a bit) and strong buzzing of energy. I can tune into this. What does this mean? Is it my aura?

Hail Father Satan!
Hail Astaroth!
Hail The Gods!

Thanks for the advice, some of them really helped me.

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Crypsis" <crypsiskilla@... wrote:

Hey wizardpriest

There are many entities that feed on our emotions. One of the most sought after emotions is FEAR. Do not let them scare you for they will become more fierce and feed on your fear. Always *KNOW* that Father Satan is with you. I would suggest setting up protection around yourself and your house(or just your room)

- Aura of protection (http://www.666blacksun.com/Protection.html)
Also try a banishing ritual. This will banish all unwanted entities from your area. Repeat this ritual if the entity is strong
- Banishing ritual (http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... shing.html)
The aura of protection can be put up around your room. Collect a lot of energy and form a dome (on the exhale you add energy to the dome) The color of the dome may reflect your purpose, but White-Gold is powerful and the best for beginners.

For your second question, it is possible, yes. However, it is not permanent. Fire is definitely the dominant element in your body. What you need to do is elemental magick. You need to balance the elements in your body. (http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... agick.html)
Right now the element of Fire is the dominant one; balance by breathing in water.
These meditations are on the advanced list, but they are quite simple.
Make sure you familiarize yourself with ALL the elements before balancing.
(http://www.666blacksun.com/Invoking_Elements.html)

And last but not least..
When you successfully go into a trance all your senses will be extremely heightened. Everything is always vibrating. Everything vibrates at a certain frequency (not all the same of course). It is the nature of energy- it's always moving. This buzzing you're hearing is definitely the frequency of something nearby (it could even be Earth itself :p).

I hope some of that helped you

Hail Satan!!

-Sven

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "wizardpriest@" <wizardpriest@ wrote:

Firstly:
HAIL FATHER SATAN!

Thirdly:

Hail Father Satan!
Hail Astaroth!
Hail The Gods!

I think the vibrations/buzzing you hear is of your Astral Body. From astral projection experiences I've read, it is usually began with a buzzing noise like you've described. Since the soul/astral body is made of a molecule known as a 'neutrino' which vibrates so fast it can pass thru solid matter, when you heighten your senses in a trance you are probably hearing that very molecule which composes the soul.
I thought this would help :)
HAIL SATAN!!!!

It now make sense to me, thanks matt.

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Matt Kresel Kresel <kreselm.lhs@... wrote:

I think the vibrations/buzzing you hear is of your Astral Body. From astral
projection experiences I've read, it is usually began with a buzzing noise
like you've described. Since the soul/astral body is made of a molecule
known as a 'neutrino' which vibrates so fast it can pass thru solid matter,
when you heighten your senses in a trance you are probably hearing that very
molecule which composes the soul.
HAIL SATAN!!!!

interesting...

At about 2 yrs old I remember sitting up in my bed with my mother asleep and hearing strange sounds in the silence.

I always wondered what it is. Back then it was more of a high pitched ring...? or like the sound a tv makes when it is turned on, but with the volume down.

I also heard and still can hear a type of "echo"? no voice, just a echo of my thoughts.

Still can hear it if I void meditate.

Any suggestions?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Matt Kresel Kresel <kreselm.lhs@... wrote:

HAIL SATAN!!!!

I dont really know what it is darklady. It might be that your natural unique ability is clairaudience and since you hear this conciously, it might be something else. I hope some one more advanced would talk on this.

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "darrklady13" <darkladyschild@... wrote:

interesting...

At about 2 yrs old I remember sitting up in my bed with my mother asleep and hearing strange sounds in the silence.

I always wondered what it is. Back then it was more of a high pitched ring...? or like the sound a tv makes when it is turned on, but with the volume down.

I also heard and still can hear a type of "echo"? no voice, just a echo of my thoughts.

Any suggestions?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Matt Kresel Kresel <kreselm.lhs@ wrote:

HAIL SATAN!!!!

That's weird, I have the same type of thing. Sort of like an echo of my thoughts. It definitely has to do with slowing down the brain waves when you do void meditation.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "darrklady13" <darkladyschild@... wrote:

interesting...

Any suggestions?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Matt Kresel Kresel <kreselm.lhs@ wrote:

HAIL SATAN!!!!

Huh. So at my daughter's age now, she is 2, I was experiencing these things.

Some children are wide open at birth and onward.

I also remember floating through the apt in the dark one night, checking out my grandmother's phone that was lit on the dial.
About 1970. But I was small. But I was looking down from above.

I am glad to know I am not the only one experiencing those experiences when void meditation.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Crypsis" <crypsiskilla@... wrote:

That's weird, I have the same type of thing. Sort of like an echo of my thoughts. It definitely has to do with slowing down the brain waves when you do void meditation.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "darrklady13" <darkladyschild@ wrote:

interesting...

Any suggestions?

HAIL SATAN!!!!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back