Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Enemy´s psychic torment

lion666lion66688

There is no 1 single night I am not tormented in my dreams by enemy entities. Basically I have this dreams interpreting what is present in my life in a way that it is turned into the most terrifying  thing.  I am often woken up in the middle of the night by noise, like loud PLAH in the wood of the closet. Or my laptop  is moved making noise. I see the face of a reptilian in front of me while paralyzed sometimes. I ignore them completely, I am not scared nor impressed at all anymore(it is rotine), but sometimes they touch me, touch something in the place where I worked on my chakra, sometimes they say things, even relevant things.
The reptilian said that the person I hated to see in the campus because it´s a commie shit is not going there anymore because she was robbed and is scared of going out now. And I think it is true, I don´t see her anymore there. 
They were mocking me saying : ´´you don´t enjoy life, you didn´t enjoy life´´, Then this is exactly what I hear from my mother that day and I even heard in my dreams this discussion of my family about this(silly as fuck).
After I do a ritual then it gets impossible to sleep, They come running to me, I couldn´t close my eyes because I would get set on fire between my heart and solar chakra.
Please don´t sya that I need to clean my aura and do aura of protection because this is BS, there is no aura of protection that can make them stop The torment is endless, There is no way I can wake up not being pessimistic about things because of the environment they crate in my dreams, it´s so nasty
I hate to ask for help  but think I will have to do a banishing ritual eventually, does the demons kill the reptilians, Can I see this, I would love to see this. . Please Share your experience and how you deal with it

Banishing rituals are wonderful, even when they need to be done multiple times. The blue flame used also just so happens to be a very effective tool, useful in.other areas of life, too.

I'm glad they don't scare you. They are weak, really.

Fighting Back
You need to do a STRONGER aura of protection. Do as many as you can, until you intuitively feel it is enough, EVERY HOUR YOU ARE AWAKE. These build on themselves. Clean your aura twice a day AT LEAST, and your chakras. 
Protecting Yourself

Most Workings are not just a 'One Shot Deal'

On Tuesday, September 1, 2015 6:49 AM, "lion666lion66688@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

There is no 1 single night I am not tormented in my dreams by enemy entities. Basically I have this dreams interpreting what is present in my life in a way that it is turned into the most terrifying  thing.  I am often woken up in the middle of the night by noise, like loud PLAH in the wood of the closet. Or my laptop  is moved making noise. I see the face of a reptilian in front of me while paralyzed sometimes. I ignore them completely, I am not scared nor impressed at all anymore(it is rotine), but sometimes they touch me, touch something in the place where I worked on my chakra, sometimes they say things, even relevant things.
The reptilian said that the person I hated to see in the campus because it´s a commie shit is not going there anymore because she was robbed and is scared of going out now. And I think it is true, I don´t see her anymore there. 
They were mocking me saying : ´´you don´t enjoy life, you didn´t enjoy life´´, Then this is exactly what I hear from my mother that day and I even heard in my dreams this discussion of my family about this(silly as fuck).
After I do a ritual then it gets impossible to sleep, They come running to me, I couldn´t close my eyes because I would get set on fire between my heart and solar chakra.
Please don´t sya that I need to clean my aura and do aura of protection because this is BS, there is no aura of protection that can make them stop The torment is endless, There is no way I can wake up not being pessimistic about things because of the environment they crate in my dreams, it´s so nasty
I hate to ask for help  but think I will have to do a banishing ritual eventually, does the demons kill the reptilians, Can I see this, I would love to see this. . Please Share your experience and how you deal with it

I get that same feeling between the heart and solar chakra during psychic attacks. It's partially adrenaline as well.
Do you use the Algiz rune for a protection aura? That helps far more than just visualizing.And yes try a banishing ritual.

Also if you really need it ask Satan for help. Visualize his sigil and call out to him.
HAIL SATAN!

On Tuesday, September 1, 2015 6:49 AM, "lion666lion66688@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

I used to freak out for seeing greys in the begginning, but I learned to get used to them, I am busy, I need to sleep.
Hey, just by posting this here I had an wonderfull night, felt the presence of my guardian demon, the gods have their eyes on here

Em Terça-feira, 1 de Setembro de 2015 14:25, "no.state@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] escreveu:

Banishing rituals are wonderful, even when they need to be done multiple times. The blue flame used also just so happens to be a very effective tool, useful in.other areas of life, too.

I'm glad they don't scare you. They are weak, really.

I was attacked the first time I meditated after my dedication.  What I saw was a green glowing cross appear in front of me.  There was a dark shadow of energy behind it. It sent an attack at me.  I thought I was protected because I had done the aura of protection but when it attacked me I was thinking about the energy being absorbed by the aura.  That is not what happened.  I took a full hit which drained the energy from my astral body.  The second time it attacked me I consciously thought about reflecting the attack back to the sender.  This was exactly what happened and I could see the enemy thrown backwards by the energy reflected back to it.  It retreated from me almost immediately after.

I hope this helps. 

I am wondering as to why psychic attacks are most effective when a person is sleeping. I have a few theories but there are still wanting.... Any way...ever since i dedicated my soul to Satan i have been pron to attacks mostly in my dreams.
I have also grown tired of discussing them unfortunately...so i will not share my experience this time dear comrade...Rather...i will tell you how i handle my situations.... I have delt with fear in my life...quite a few things make my heart skip a beat..so watever the attack....am always ready forit....not to run but to fight back. Secondly i have empowered myself...my aura..so minor enemy attacks cant get to me. Thirdly i trust my GD...en i know that any attack that surpasses my fighting potential, he will handle it. I do not doubt him even for an instant....because he has done alot for me!!! Finally i trust Father for he protects his own. Hai Satan
Hail all hell
On 1 Sep 2015 16:49, "lion666lion66688@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

I also noticed that the time more prone for them to be around is 3 amIf I was being paralized and woken up by greys and creatures in the night I wouldn´t even need to look at the clock, because I knew it was 3 am, then I sit down and waited 3:30, 3:45 and things get a little lighter

Em Quinta-feira, 10 de Setembro de 2015 13:42, "taolvanswd@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] escreveu:

Because when sleeping a person is more open naturally to the other and astral world. I've had some frighting attacks happen to me, one of which another entity actually laid down on me and acted all weird. I was sleeping at a friends house at the time but because he was laying on me I couldn't wake up till I threw him off. Odd side note she couldn't wake up either till I finally woke up and then we woke up at the exact same time.

Remember if a scene or a place does not feel right NEVER talk openly about demons and otherworldly stuff because that way you draw attention to yourself, ESPECIALLY in those places. Even if you are with friends that believe the same stuff you do.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back