Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

end of the world

mat.p666

For the past 2 years Ive been researching about 2012 end of the world and all the theories around it. Now NASA is saying we are getting solar flares between 2012-2013 that could screw up our whole satellite system. Does anyone else beleive something will happen this year.

Each full t[/IMG]</var>
To: [email protected]
Sent: Thursday, May 3, 2012 3:10:06 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] end of the world

For the past 2 years Ive been researching about 2012 end of the world and all the theories around it. Now NASA is saying we are getting solar flares between 2012-2013 that could screw up our whole satellite system. Does anyone else beleive something will happen this year.

i personally do not think the end of the world or end of humanity will happen
i however do believe something will happen i just have no idea what it is

Sent: Thursday, May 3, 2012 12:10 PM

I understood it to be the end of an age.
Sent: Thursday, May 3, 2012 3:10 PM

Ok I kinda understand what you mean, but what about this chemtrails in the sky?? I kinda believe the enemy is trying to do some resident evil type of stuff; I low key looked into what chemtrailing was and found out that most of the government does not want to explain what kind of chemicals they're using, and also its giving some people infections and some have mentioned they got breathing problems... So are they(the enemy) trying to infect us into extinction?? Also how do we fight against something like that and I believe its also harming our Earth...
Hail Father Satan!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Don Danko <mageson6666@... wrote:
Each full time cycle is a macrocosm of 25, 920 years [larger orbit], within this its divided into 12 periods each ruled by a specific sign. And of this divided into 4 quarters of 3 signs hence the four ages. We are entering into a new period from pisces into aquarius. And as also the start of a new macrocosm time cycle.

When one understand the earth is around 3,4 billion years old and as such has been threw thousands of processions....

I had forgotten that this year the world is suppose to end according to the Mayan calender? does anyone believe in this crap? when is the world gonna end? is it ever gonna end?

The energy released from the Sun during solar storms can fry our electrical technology, it happens often so when we see it coming they turn off the satellites to keep them from frying. What the major concern is that if the energy released is strong enough to get through Earths magnetic field (it gets through at the north and south poles, the aurora is an effect from this) and screw up our land based technology, like everything including, electrical grids. The largest geometric storm recorded was in 1859 but the worse that happened was telegraphs caught fire and threw sparks, now it would be a bigger problem because of how wide spread our technology is. Imagine transformers exploding and the whole world without electricity now.

-- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Don Danko <mageson6666@... wrote:
Each full time cycle is a macrocosm of 25, 920 years [larger orbit], within this its divided into 12 periods each ruled by a specific sign. And of this divided into 4 quarters of 3 signs hence the four ages. We are entering into a new period from pisces into aquarius. And as also the start of a new macrocosm time cycle.

When one understand the earth is around 3,4 billion years old and as such has been threw thousands of processions....

It will NOT be the end of the world.
Maya in Sanskrit means 'Illusion'
Therefore, it will be 'The End of Illusion'
This is discussed on the JoS somewhere as well as the egroups, so don't fret

I actually was watching a documentary on this last night. It covered everything from chemtrails to trans-humanization. I found it very interesting and thought inspiring. If you dare to go on jewtube the full documentary in there in seven parts. It's called trance-formation..... You may want to watch it and see if it helps. I think what's going to happen in December is going to be something more like a psychic shift. Something is going to happen that is going to cause people to wake up and throw into question everything they believe to be true. They're going to find out everything that's been going on under their noses and everything they've unwillingly been apartied to. I think there are going to be a lot of pissed off gentiles very soon, well more than there are now anyway lol.
HAIL ENKI!!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Quick SILVER <tenlisyruf2024@... wrote:

Ok I kinda understand what you mean, but what about this chemtrails in the
sky?? I kinda believe the enemy is trying to do some resident evil type of
stuff; I low key looked into what chemtrailing was and found out that most
of the government does not want to explain what kind of chemicals they're
using, and also its giving some people infections and some have mentioned
they got breathing problems... So are they(the enemy) trying to infect us
into extinction?? Also how do we fight against something like that and I
believe its also harming our Earth...
Hail Father Satan!!

Im hoping that this will be the time when humanity discovers who really is their true creator SATAN. Those fucking x tians and jews have kept humanity in a shithole far too long.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Quick SILVER <tenlisyruf2024@... wrote:

Hail Father Satan!!

One thing about the end of the world theories is most of the theories are made up by xians. Harold camping predicted the world would end last year and the xians just keep it up. I do agree though I believe something will happen and the xians will be disproven at least im hoping so.
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "rg666909" <rg666909@... wrote:

Im hoping that this will be the time when humanity discovers who really is their true creator SATAN. Those fucking x tians and jews have kept humanity in a shithole far too long.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Quick SILVER <tenlisyruf2024@ wrote:

Hail Father Satan!!

I hope that happens ive been training for such a thing. You know how much shit i bought online for this occasion? a LOT. So yeah ive been waiting... hope something ****** happens.   HAIL SATAN!
Sent: Friday, May 4, 2012 11:36 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: end of the world

The energy released from the Sun during solar storms can fry our electrical technology, it happens often so when we see it coming they turn off the satellites to keep them from frying. What the major concern is that if the energy released is strong enough to get through Earths magnetic field (it gets through at the north and south poles, the aurora is an effect from this) and screw up our land based technology, like everything including, electrical grids. The largest geometric storm recorded was in 1859 but the worse that happened was telegraphs caught fire and threw sparks, now it would be a bigger problem because of how wide spread our technology is. Imagine transformers exploding and the whole world without electricity now.

-- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Don Danko <mageson6666@... wrote:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back