Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Encouragement

d.starcrossed

Lets stay 2gether with all our might and struggle for advancing our powers in order to bring destruction and terror for those Xion filth who are enslaving and murdering humanity rights spiritually and physically so forth.........the enemy is alert and that must be a courage for all of us original Satanics to give hell of a payback.We will Win This War.....praise Father Satan and his respectful Demons.666 forever....A BIG 'HAIL SATAN'.

We all have to keep fighting because together we are stronger then our foes. We have the real God on our side. HAIL SATAN! HAIL THE GODS OF HELL!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "d.starcrossed" <d.starcrossed@... wrote:

Lets stay 2gether with all our might and struggle for advancing our powers in order to bring destruction and terror for those Xion filth who are enslaving and murdering humanity rights spiritually and physically so forth.........the enemy is alert and that must be a courage for all of us original Satanics to give hell of a payback.We will Win This War.....praise Father Satan and his respectful Demons.666 forever....A BIG 'HAIL SATAN'.

Lately I have been neglecting doing power meditations, and just my spirituality in general. But now I want to start doing them again. The only problem I have is I get so unmotivated to do them, and I don't know why. I feel like I get depressed and just sad inside. I really am not sure why I feel this way when I think about doing my power meditations. :/ But I will not neglect them anymore. It would be nice to have some encouraging words from my brothers and sisters. :)

These negative emotions and feelings towards Meditation is of the enemy. They attack us on an emotional level to stop us from advancing. I went through this for a long period, where the enemy fed off my depression and worked to keep me in a low state on an emotional level.

Just keep meditating, clean your aura and build on your aura of protection daily. As you meditate, you will naturally come back into it.

Whenever you're feeling negative feelings towards meditaion. Know that this stems from the enemy and must be ignored. Meditation should be done daily.

-En Haradren Amlug.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "midnitebluuee" <midnitebluuee@... wrote:

Lately I have been neglecting doing power meditations, and just my spirituality in general. But now I want to start doing them again. The only problem I have is I get so unmotivated to do them, and I don't know why. I feel like I get depressed and just sad inside. I really am not sure why I feel this way when I think about doing my power meditations. :/ But I will not neglect them anymore. It would be nice to have some encouraging words from my brothers and sisters. :)

We all have those times when we don't really feel like doing our meditations, but remember that each day you build on the previous one. It's important not to skip any days as this is going to take its toll and you will end up neglecting your meditations for longer than you thought. When one starts doing power meditations it's normal to feel depressed as the soul is getting cleansed and deprogrammed. This will go away and its not something to worry about. Always do yoga and breathing exercises.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "midnitebluuee" <midnitebluuee@... wrote:

Short story for just you :)
  In a vision I had, I am in the middle of the ocean levitating just above it, in deep meditation. I open my eyes and see a person in the distance. This person obsure, but most definetly there. Then in an instant my vision is clear, and the person I see is me. But not as I am now, in the distance is me in a more godly form. My aura is brighter than its ever been, every feature seems so smooth and very strong. I spoke unsure of what I was seeing, "be friendly unto me for I am a servant of the same, the true worshipper of Satan." The godly form of what seems to be me spoke, "yes and he has noticed you and one day there will be no barriers and no limitations and you will walk freely beside him. There will be a time of peace, but you don't not yet live in that time. There is work to be done, so you must create with all your might and destory with all your might."
   Respect few and fear no one, stay strong and consistant. Hail Satan
On Apr 24, 2013 4:44 AM, "midnitebluuee" <midnitebluuee@... wrote:

Look at people who are not spiritually advanced. Who are not opened. What will they become when they die? food for enemy? If you do research on clinical death, you can clearly see that afterlife IS a real thing, and so is our soul. Would you rather be beside your Gods who love you or be just another slave, having another boring life?
Other thing is knowledge and intelligence. There is a philosophy by Bergsen\Bergson ( can't remember now ), it is called intuitionism, one of it's topics is the sixth sense. Our astral senses. Trust me, first time when you do something 'supernatural', which is normal for us, you will see your progress and simply the benefits of it, if you haven't yet. 
Our Father gave us purpose and will to fight this war, it is at least fair that we aid him. This 'war' may sound overrated to some, but it is a real thing, just look around you. 
Hope this helped :) 
Oh, and, it is known that most geniuses of the world were meditating in their time. 
To: [email protected]
Sent: Wednesday, April 24, 2013 4:10 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Encouragement

Hell YEAH!
First we must have a unity we come from different backgrounds yet knowledge lead to where you are now with this knowledge comes power use this power granted to us to beat the perverse evil that appears to be innocent yet is wholly a corrupt vile disease spread by them, only through the our numbers,rituals and deeds will we put them down.
HAIL SATAN!!
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "d.starcrossed" <d.starcrossed@... wrote:

http://www.vovimbaghie.com/satanic-serm ... on-magick/

This sermon by HP Vovim Baghie will help.
Whatever you do, don't give up! Be consistent! 
Hail Satan!
To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]
Sent: Thursday, April 25, 2013 2:13:24 PM
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Encouragement

Look at people who are not spiritually advanced. Who are not opened. What will they become when they die? food for enemy? If you do research on clinical death, you can clearly see that afterlife IS a real thing, and so is our soul. Would you rather be beside your Gods who love you or be just another slave, having another boring life?
Other thing is knowledge and intelligence. There is a philosophy by Bergsen\Bergson ( can't remember now ), it is called intuitionism, one of it's topics is the sixth sense. Our astral senses. Trust me, first time when you do something 'supernatural', which is normal for us, you will see your progress and simply the benefits of it, if you haven't yet. 
Our Father gave us purpose and will to fight this war, it is at least fair that we aid him. This 'war' may sound overrated to some, but it is a real thing, just look around you. 
Hope this helped :) 
Oh, and, it is known that most geniuses of the world were meditating in their time. 
To: [email protected]
Sent: Wednesday, April 24, 2013 4:10 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Encouragement

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back