Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Encounters

Amber

I feel as if someone visits me... Possibly my guardian,whom I still have not reached that spiritual level yet..
Anyways a few times in the middle of the night and wake up feeling a presence and a powerful one and I expect to hear someone in my head but since it is the middle of the night I pass out from focussing on listening closely ..
What/who do you think it is?
Hail Satan!!!

Sent from my iPhone

Im not sure who it might be, but our Guardians can also visit us in our dreams. Keep a dream journal if you want.Be sure to do an aura of protection with affirmations before bedtime, this is a must to protect ourselves because our guard is naturally more down when one is sleeping. The enemy can take advantage of this if we don't do our aura of protection.

On Monday, September 14, 2015 5:20 PM, "Amber ijustbelikerawr@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

I feel as if someone visits me... Possibly my guardian,whom I still have not reached that spiritual level yet..
Anyways a few times in the middle of the night and wake up feeling a presence and a powerful one and I expect to hear someone in my head but since it is the middle of the night I pass out from focussing on listening closely ..
What/who do you think it is?
Hail Satan!!!

Sent from my iPhone

Yes, do an aura of protection! I have too many experiences of astral entities visiting me at night...on my bed, beside me, looking at me, pulled of my blanket (I almost laughed to death...that was so epic). I've had both funny and "scary" experiences.

When it is my guardians, I always just know due to their energy and always feel completely calm and relaxed.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back