Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Encounter with Dark Smoke: Guardian Demon or Another Entity?

jonathan500

A few days ago, I began asking Father Satan to reveal my guardian demon in some way. One night, I woke up to go to the bathroom and clearly saw a dark smoke near the door. The smoke quickly disappeared, and there was no apparent source for it as I checked everything. I was a bit confused by this. Could it really have been my guardian demon, or was it another type of entity?"

It's a sign! Follow up and you will meet your guardian Demon.

HAIL BAALZEBUB!!!

Do you have strange encounters in your home, in general?

I knew somebody who's house was rumored to be haunted, years before I dedicated, and I saw similar things back then. Black clouds of mist/smoke which would appear/disappear and move quickly, and at one time there was a black shadowy figure looking round the corner at me. There is a chance it could have just been a spirit, or some other entity.

Of course, it could have perhaps really been a sign from Father Satan, given that you asked (not to rule that out). However, I would still be a bit cautious, in case it's something or someone else, trying to deceive or mislead you.

I had never experienced a haunting in my home before; this was the first time. I am new to Satanism, having practiced for less than six months. Before discovering Satanism and engaging in the occult practices taught by the masters of this forum, I frequently suffered from sleep paralysis and night terrors. I always suspected that a haunting or spirit attachment might be affecting me. However, since performing the AoP daily and other exercises taught here, I haven't experienced sleep paralysis or nightmares anymore. Yet, I notice that this spirit still appears to me occasionally, even though it can't get close to me anymore. This leads me to wonder if it might be my Guardian Demon or not...

But seeing something like this while awake is a first for me; previously, the issue was with nightmares and sleep paralysis.

Those kinds of black smoke entities, dark clouds, or shadow figures are usually thougtforms of the enemy or random negative entities that are not from the Gods.
Gods including lesser demons are extremely bright and do not look like that in the astral.

This leads me to wonder if it might be my Guardian Demon or not...
Not, because a Guardian would not cause something negative for us. And since you have fewer negative events after protective measures having taken place, it would stand that whatever it is, is not good for you.

Also, what Wotanwarrior said.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back