Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Enchanting items?

CaspianTheDreamer

I was curious about this idea. Would one have to keep charging the item with the energy and intent daily? I assume so...but then again theres the deal of "cursed" items ir enchanted ones that seem to have almost permanent energy charged onto them.....the reason im asking this is because i found a very beautiful wood cylinder as i was strolling through the woods. My initial thought was to purify it of past energies and carve some runes of protection or something onto it to serve as a bonus protection for the house when im gone.. came here to check if what im doing is right or even worth it.. thanks in advance hail satan🖤♥️💙

CaspianTheDreamer said:
I was curious about this idea. Would one have to keep charging the item with the energy and intent daily? I assume so...but then again theres the deal of "cursed" items ir enchanted ones that seem to have almost permanent energy charged onto them.....the reason im asking this is because i found a very beautiful wood cylinder as i was strolling through the woods. My initial thought was to purify it of past energies and carve some runes of protection or something onto it to serve as a bonus protection for the house when im gone.. came here to check if what im doing is right or even worth it.. thanks in advance hail satan🖤♥️💙

You can adjust the aop aura of protection affirmation and do a daylie aop on your house. If you see a need for it.

Fuchs said:
CaspianTheDreamer said:

You can adjust the aop aura of protection affirmation and do a daylie aop on your house. If you see a need for it.

yes i did think of that and i am implementing it...but i also do want to experiment with the idea of other things such as charging items...i do want to learn more about the occult and spirituality and gain experience. preferrably first hand experience

CaspianTheDreamer said:

It is most definitely possible to program your energy into an object, this energy does however fade over time and if it gets influenced by other energies it can change into something unwanted. I don't see why you shouldn't do this tough, if you have the time to spend on it, go ahead.

If you do this it might be a good idea to keep feeding the energy every now and then, if you are advanced enough you could also make a thought-form instead. This will make it easier to destroy the energy if it gets out of hand, or if you decide against the idea later on.

some have asked this question before, an the answers were all the same, i don't think its encouraged for some reason,which is sad some asked a kind of similar question about herbs, sachets are on the jos site, an still the same anwser stones are used though

SSinHeartandSoul said:
CaspianTheDreamer said:

It is most definitely possible to program your energy into an object, this energy does however fade over time and if it gets influenced by other energies it can change into something unwanted. I don't see why you shouldn't do this tough, if you have the time to spend on it, go ahead.

If you do this it might be a good idea to keep feeding the energy every now and then, if you are advanced enough you could also make a thought-form instead. This will make it easier to destroy the energy if it gets out of hand, or if you decide against the idea later on.
I dont believe im advanced. But i did once create a thoughtform ( before joining JoS ) and sent it to harm someone and make them suffer... the target in question saw a dream where a bald creepy looking man was inserting needles into the bone of his hand, about a week later or so they told me themselves... funny thing is, that they kinda found out it was me but i completely fenied it and they werent suspicious anymore. They said that " i just knew that you have sent this my way ".... i guess we should also program the thought form to not represent us and make sure to not tie ourselves in with the destructive energy of black magick. Which was my mistake. Further proves the legitimacy of JoS and the wisdom contained within.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back