Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

En Haradren Amlug

I agree!! :) HAIL SATAN AND ALL DEMONS FOREVER!!Sent via BlackBerry from T-MobileFrom: Helen Dorrington <dorringtonhelen@... Date: Thu, 27 May 2010 13:41:40 -0700 (PDT)To: <[email protected]Subject: [JoyofSatan666] En Haradren Amlug

I did not mean to critisize anyone or cause any offence, and if i have at all to anyone, I am sorry.

My point was mearly that there shouldn't be people posting in full caps lock. It is considered a form of spam, and is straining on the eyes.

We are all mature and there shouldn't be any reason for it.

Hail Satan! Praise the True Gods!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Helen Dorrington <dorringtonhelen@... wrote:

Is it really your place to criticize how anyone gives praise to the Gods. Is it really your place to tell any of use to refrain from anything.

Whether your brothers or sisters use capitals or not. Whether WE SHOUT OUR LOVE or we show our love with a mere whisper, I can not see how you have a right to openly critiicize anyone.

Hail Satan

I dont feel it's a from of spam, nor have i ever felt so. Even if we are mature some of us still like to shout Hail Satan etc and using caps shows it, it's our way of showing appreciation and i bet if we all could we'd be shouting our damn lungs off offline so that shouldn't make any difference here. If you are mature then you should be able ot just ignore it if you dont like it.

Hail Satan
Hail Lilith
Hail Astaroth

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "En Haradren Amlug" <hecktic_shadow@... wrote:

I did not mean to critisize anyone or cause any offence, and if i have at all to anyone, I am sorry.

My point was mearly that there shouldn't be people posting in full caps lock. It is considered a form of spam, and is straining on the eyes.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Helen Dorrington <dorringtonhelen@ wrote:

Is it really your place to criticize how anyone gives praise to the Gods. Is it really your place to tell any of use to refrain from anything.

Whether your brothers or sisters use capitals or not. Whether WE SHOUT OUR LOVE or we show our love with a mere whisper, I can not see how you have a right to openly critiicize anyone.

Hail Satan

My point is the whole posts of capitals. This causes strain on the eyes and really, makes me unmotivated to read and answer it.

It's just a heads up. Don't do full posts of capitals, because most likely they wont be read by many people, because it is too much strain on the eyes, not to mention unnecasary.

HAIL SATAN!
Praise the True Gods!

-En Haradren Amlug.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "necromage89" <necromage89@... wrote:

I dont feel it's a from of spam, nor have i ever felt so. Even if we are mature some of us still like to shout Hail Satan etc and using caps shows it, it's our way of showing appreciation and i bet if we all could we'd be shouting our damn lungs off offline so that shouldn't make any difference here. If you are mature then you should be able ot just ignore it if you dont like it.

Hail Satan
Hail Lilith
Hail Astaroth

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "En Haradren Amlug" <hecktic_shadow@ wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Helen Dorrington <dorringtonhelen@ wrote:

Hail Satan

I think he didn't refer to a simple "Hail Satan", but entire posts in caps lock. Of course a simple expression or word doesn't hurt, I often write some words in capitals to show emphasis. I agree it isn't spam, but it does hurt one's eyes. The same with guys posting entire walls of text with no punctuation.

Sure you can post a caps lock text but don't expect an answer. There are people seriously needing help and write a capslocked or unpunctuated wall of text. Which is really sad because I can't get myself to read this post so I can't help them.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "necromage89" <necromage89@... wrote:

Hail Satan
Hail Lilith
Hail Astaroth

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "En Haradren Amlug" <hecktic_shadow@ wrote:

Hail Satan

Full caps doesnt strain my eyes any. I never had a problem with it. People are going to write how ever they write. However, I do understand that it is troublesome for other members, so I stray from using to many caps   ALMIGHTY SATAN! (AVE)

To: [email protected]
Sent: Sat, May 29, 2010 11:46:40 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: En Haradren Amlug

I think he didn't refer to a simple "Hail Satan", but entire posts in caps lock. Of course a simple expression or word doesn't hurt, I often write some words in capitals to show emphasis. I agree it isn't spam, but it does hurt one's eyes. The same with guys posting entire walls of text with no punctuation.

Sure you can post a caps lock text but don't expect an answer. There are people seriously needing help and write a capslocked or unpunctuated wall of text. Which is really sad because I can't get myself to read this post so I can't help them.

Hail Satan
Hail Lilith
Hail Astaroth

Hail Satan

Oops my bad I didn't see your reply before posting my simillar one.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "En Haradren Amlug" <hecktic_shadow@... wrote:

My point is the whole posts of capitals. This causes strain on the eyes and really, makes me unmotivated to read and answer it.

It's just a heads up. Don't do full posts of capitals, because most likely they wont be read by many people, because it is too much strain on the eyes, not to mention unnecasary.

HAIL SATAN!
Praise the True Gods!

-En Haradren Amlug.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "necromage89" <necromage89@ wrote:

Hail Satan
Hail Lilith
Hail Astaroth

Hail Satan

I have to agree with En Haradren. Posts that are displayed entirely in full caps really hurts the eyes. I'm a writer in the making so when my characters are shouting and I have to write an entire paragraph in caps and then I reread over it, I find it irritating because it puts such a strain on my eyes.
So seriously, I think if you want your post read, maybe try to not post the ENTIRE thing in all caps. That's what I think anyways.

Hail Enki

HAIL SATAN!
Praise the True Gods!

-En Haradren Amlug.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "necromage89" <necromage89@ wrote:

Hail Satan
Hail Lilith
Hail Astaroth

Hail Satan

actually i agree with this.. many people are still close minded and need to go on somewere.. no matter how were or y they are our brothers and should be treated as such.. not put down for any reason... mabey there situation is different.. these close  minded individuals are gunna be the whole reason we fall. we must except all of us .. king twiggy

To: [email protected]
Sent: Thu, May 27, 2010 4:41:40 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] En Haradren Amlug

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back