Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Empowering Children's Chakras

[email protected]

As any good parent would, I want to give my children as much of a boost as I can from the very beginning. I already do many protection meditations around my children and affirmations that there are no complications and I carry them to full term. When I'm meditating I can see their chakras and I just wonder how much work I should do on empowering their chakras. I don't want to overwhelm them, so I'm jusyt wondering what you all would recommend I do and don't do for my children while they are in my womb. They are currently 4 months and I have an ultrasound tomorrow. Hopefully we will be able to scientifically determine the sexes though I'm confident I have a little girl and boy.
Eternal Praise for Father Satan! Hail Astaroth!
Hail Azazel!

I hope for your sake its true.But remember we were so sure we were having a girl,and it turns out we are having a boy.We were both very upset for a number of days,but we learned that you can't just go by hope,reality sticks its ugly head in there too.I just hope for your sake,that you don't let yourself go through the disappointment that we did.Like they always say,as long as they are both healthy,that is all that matters.Raven is a few weeks farther along then you,but I just wish both you,and my wife healthy deliveries.

Hail Satan
Brian 

Sent: Tuesday, October 16, 2012 1:31 AM
Subject: [Advanced_Meditation] Empowering Children's Chakras

As any good parent would, I want to give my children as much of a boost as I can from the very beginning. I already do many protection meditations around my children and affirmations that there are no complications and I carry them to full term. When I'm meditating I can see their chakras and I just wonder how much work I should do on empowering their chakras. I don't want to overwhelm them, so I'm jusyt wondering what you all would recommend I do and don't do for my children while they are in my womb. They are currently 4 months and I have an ultrasound tomorrow. Hopefully we will be able to scientifically determine the sexes though I'm confident I have a little girl and boy.
Hail Azazel!
[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

Actually I found out and I am having a girl and a boy, just as expected. :) I'm really excited and happy to see that they are doing well.
Hail Azazel!

-----Original Message-----
Sender: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Date: Wed, 17 Oct 2012 21:27:00
To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]<[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Reply-To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Subject: Re: [Advanced_Meditation] Empowering Children's Chakras

I hope for your sake its true.But remember we were so sure we were having a girl,and it turns out we are having a boy.We were both very upset for a number of days,but we learned that you can't just go by hope,reality sticks its ugly head in there too.I just hope for your sake,that you don't let yourself go through the disappointment that we did.Like they always say,as long as they are both healthy,that is all that matters.Raven is a few weeks farther along then you,but I just wish both you,and my wife healthy deliveries.

Hail Satan
Brian 

Hail Azazel!

Brian to be honest, I found it a bit wrong that you was trying to 'predetermine' this. Or other things. Sometimes imagination can be self-indulging and it requires years and years of experience to actually see 100% truly. So keep an open mind. Your kid is your kid and its going to be an awesome being nonetheless, its you and your wife unified. So why obsess over the Gender. I believe the awesomeness of having kids is far more awesome than a gender.

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@... wrote:

Hail Satan
Brian 

Hail Azazel!

So glad for you girl.We both wish you all the best with your delivery too.

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android

Thanks I was wrong you are both 17 weeks.H P Maxine emailed us once as we keep up with her because of her daughter being prego too.She said you girls could do anything that dosnt involve the kundalini.So that means cleaning spinning and aura of protection at the very least.You asked that questkion and I hope I annswered it for you.

I was thinking about it and maybe you connected with a daughter you will have in the future and she needs a big brother to watch over her?? Wishing the best for yoy both as well. I felt my first definite kick today! :) I'm 17 weeks, how far along is she?
Hail Azazel!

Date: Fri, 19 Oct 2012 13:53:34
To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]<[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]; riskyrabbit@...<riskyrabbit@...
Subject: Re: [Advanced_Meditation] Empowering Children's Chakras

So glad for you girl.We both wish you all the best with your delivery too.

Congratulations!! :)

The only thing I could add is, maybe after they are born, get into Yoga!!

Then, hopefully, your yoga and meditations could "rub off" on them, and they could become interested.... Teach them the Five Tibetans once they get old enough.

HAIL SATAN!!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], riskyrabbit@... wrote:

Hail Azazel!

So far as I can tell, we should have no issues with telepathy from the time they are born... That way I'll know when they are hungry, need changing etc from the start. :)
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

Sender: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Date: Fri, 19 Oct 2012 22:23:32
To: <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Reply-To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Subject: [Advanced_Meditation] Re: Empowering Children's Chakras

Congratulations!! :)

The only thing I could add is, maybe after they are born, get into Yoga!!

Then, hopefully, your yoga and meditations could "rub off" on them, and they could become interested.... Teach them the Five Tibetans once they get old enough.

HAIL SATAN!!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], riskyrabbit@... wrote:

Hail Azazel!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back