Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

empath question

avoid eye contact probably, and try and maintain a distance allowing your aura to not intermingle with others, use blue satanic flames on yourself when you are in a place where you cannot get away from kikes and whatnot.
you do not want to stop it, or desensitize yourself
your awareness will come in handy later.

Maybe also Sowilo rune, to shield you from other people's energy. Empaths tend to pick up other people's energy and it can really drag you down, as I'm sure you know.

Affirmation something like "I am always shielded from other people's negative energy, now and forever, in positive ways for me"

I had the idea to try "compressing my aura" and then closing my chakras during a full day trip. I added more aura closing during that time. But I got very ill at the end although it was fully gone in 2 days of resting and proper aura cleaning etc. So I'm not sure if compressing my aura even helped or made it worse.

What I mean by that is keeping it very tight around the body with willpower/affirmations so that it doesn't easily mingle with others. I thought it might be good in the airport/plane because we have so little space for ourselves...

Spiritual magical squares helps with empathy because your chakras become stronger and not as sensitive to others' energies. And you do NOT have to wait until a magical square is at its strongest (for example you can start a moon square on Monday when the moon is 97% full) sure you may not get the best but it IS better than nothing. Best regards

Tutu

You know what makes a sociopath? When we look at people, we naturally feel their pain. A sociopath feels nothing. There is literally a part of our brain that triggers to make us feel what they are feeling. Well yours is over developed, which means you have psychic ability.  It sounds like you may just have a very Advanced Soul, one that is very sensitive to your environment. This is a good thing. Through meditation you will learn how to control it. Then you will be a powerful Asset to Satan. Well done. :)
 It is a good thing you are here. Where there are others who care about you. Who can help try to aid you in coming into your own and learning to control this power. Good luck. 

Aldrick Strickland  Hail Father Satanas Forever 
 LGBT Website: http://gbltthulesociety666.angelfire.com/about/
 LGBT Group: https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/Satanicgaycommunity/info
 LGBT YouTube Channel:  https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPNQBm0fmA7G949VelTaLtg

Thanks bunches everyone. Lydia, I have considered using the Sowilo and because you mentioned it I shall.
I ask because it seems to get physical sometimes and that could be dangerous. Dont want any diseases.
Thanks for reminding me about closing chakras. Several years ago, I used to do that at work. I think I blocked that out because that job traumatized me. I should have quit right away, but it was my first job and I didn't want to be a quitter. And I thought I could fix her. I was a fairly new SS, and in the interview I was told the client did Qi Gong and meditations (never did). I wanted to help her. She was impossible, though.
I worked with an insane, extremely violent individual who was a major psychic vampire. It was torturous to be around her, unless id close my chakras. But that was the catch. If I closed my chakras, there was a guarantee of violent behaviors. I think since she could no longer feed off of me, she'd try to start shit to get that energy going (subconsciously of course). Most of the behaviors happened with me. It got to be that people were scared to work with me. They said they liked me and I was a good staff, but stuff just happened on my shifts.
Spiritual people... Dont work with crazies! Find any other job! It can't be good for us to be around those vibes.
I've realized the problems are spiritual and these people dont need drugs (I mean, its not an all around cure. And in my observation, most aren't very helpful.) they need to fix the root cause spiritually, but that doesn't happen in this world. So I stay away... I must say, it was educational to read some of their natal charts. This stuff is from the soul.

I'm assuming we vibrate munka like an rtr right?

108 times then affirm 9 times right?

instead of saying people, a good affirmation is,
 "i am completely free and independent from all unwanted energies and entities"
in the most positive way for me.
"i am completely and totally protected and repelling all unwanted energies in the most powerfully positive way."
the Jewish nasty energy is not welcome in me , and is being destroyed
however the most important thing you need to do is just not "feel" the people, even when they are in your aura, just dont feel them, and you will probably feel better, also dont make eye contact a i mentioned before.

Gbc, empathy, especially if youre born with it is not something you can tune out from.
You may move it to the background as in pay no attention to it but that doesnt mean its not there.

Many people do seem somewhat responsive to energetic changes, weather they are aware of it or not. Stuff goes just subconciously.

Also I am no fan of your affirmation recommendation as people are not entities and "unwanted energies" is subjective. Which isnt a firm thing to rely on.
Energy from other people doesnt necessarily have to be negative, and this is something I havent seen mentioned on the website anywhere though.
Energy from other people can be anything, thoughts (voices) or images or feelings. Energy stays energy it just depends on your talent of how to extract information and what kind of information that is.
Although Im sure this doesnt explain everything.

To the original poster, go by what you feel is right for you.
Take enough time to go back to yourself and disconnect from everything other people say. So you can be with yourself and figure out what YOU want. Not what others want.

i know when an affirmation takes hold, and actually makes a change, i can feel it.
those affirmations work for me, and to me an entity is literally anything with a consiousness, 
thats just what i recognize to be an entity, yet i also feel like entity holds enough of a disrespectful and non specific connotation so that my words translate properly into how i want my soul to deal with their energies.
i feel as if energy from others is VERY NEGATIVE for me, i dont want anything to do with them, and i dont want other dirty peoples feelings, energies of the aura, i dont want my chakras to connect to them(in the most positive way for me) because that makes me feel like i am losing the capability for it to happen, because that is just the easiest way for the energy to work.
as an "empath" i have issues with others too, like for instance ill look at someone and i feel my face becoming like the persons face, or if i look someone in the eye, i immediately feel the connection, a lot of times in my heart, this is even true for astral beings whom i cant even fully see in detail.
i dont ever want to lose these powers, or tune them out instead i abide by them, as they are a gift that is part of me, but i cant stand looking at a kike, and i feel my nose hooked/curved, or i feel my eyes change shape.
this is all just the energy of my face, but i m sensitive to it, and it cause me to constantly be touching my eyes my nose, my jaw...it is quite an issue
the only thing that helps me with it is preventing the connection, by avoiding any kind of contact, and if it happens, i burn the shit out of my face with bright blue flames, and just go to a mirror or something so i can remember what i look like properly.
i dont mind the nice energies from people i like, especially pretty girls or whatever, but this is an issue for me, and going to school and having to deal with jew teachers lecturing you personally, or coming over to your seat and touching you simply because they feel like it, or dirty jew kids trying to be your friend, bugs the dogshit out of me.

however i agree with tvs, you need to learn your own affirmations, you should feel when they start working, you can feel your energy change.
its  important to understand yourself, and your own soul, but i get that you want help, this is a shitty thing for us to deal with in an age where the jews just get to walk around like they are one of us.
anyways its cool that tvs said to trust yourself and ignore us, i agree thats what you SHOULD DO, but you asked for help so i tried to help.

Thank you for the explanation on that gbc. By the way you may just call me taol for short.

Or if you dont want to.. Thats fine too.

I can totally relate to you guys, I was able to feel moods and energies of places and persons since I was very young.
It was very hard in the beginning since i didn't know about true spirituality. I was very lonely since I could feel the ugly emotions and the vile intent of people around me (my parents were xians). But in time I learned to live with it and I consider it now to be my greatest blessing. :D

But to answer the question, what works best for me to not let bad energies and emotions influence me: aura cleaning and aura of protection. Yes, these are the very first techniques we ss are taught, but I found them to be most efficient in my case.
What also helps is to realize your own might. Even if you feel the bad influence of someone, don't get intimidated and always be sure that YOU are the more powerful being! Never give them even the slightest of doubt, and the the most people will go away on their own.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back