Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Emotion and the Chakras

Raven Lythrum

HP Maxine says that the main seat of emotions is with the throat chakra, not the heart. But I don't feel emotions in my throat chakra. Whenever I'm in deep emotional pain, I ALWAYS ALWAYS feel it in my solar plexus. It literally feels like my chest is trying to close itself up on me and collapse. Is is natural for pain to be felt through the solar plexus? Is that supposed to happen? And if not, why is it? And how do I put the emotions back in their proper place?   |
  |
_|_
  |

Knowledge is power.
"I am ever present to help all who trust in me and call upon me in time of need."~Father Satan; The Al-jilwah
In Nomine Dei Nostri Satanas Luciferi Excelsi!* Let the name of Satan be exaulted!*
Hail Belial!* Heil Hitler!* Sieg Heil!* Ave Satanas!* Rege Satanas!* Heil, mein fuhrer!* Hail Satan!*
www.joyofsatan.org
www.exposingchristianity.com

I am only giving opinion. do not claim to be expert. i would say that the chakras, the nadis, and other astral/spiritual parts of the Astral/Spiritual Body do not always "line up" with the Physical Body. Some of the chakras are said to be "anchored" to glands, like the 6th to the pineal, the throat to the thyroid. Others are just in a general area. The fact that you feel emotion in your physical chest is a result of your physical Nervous System and how it is "wired". This should not alter the fact that the Throat Chakra rules emotions.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Raven Lythrum <lilylavycrowley@... wrote:

HP Maxine says that the main seat of emotions is with the throat chakra, not the heart. But I don't feel emotions in my throat chakra. Whenever I'm in deep emotional pain, I ALWAYS ALWAYS feel it in my solar plexus. It literally feels like my chest is trying to close itself up on me and collapse. Is is natural for pain to be felt through the solar plexus? Is that supposed to happen? And if not, why is it? And how do I put the emotions back in their proper place?

|
  |
_|_
  |

Knowledge is power.

"I am ever present to help all who trust in me and call upon me in time of need."~Father Satan; The Al-jilwah

In Nomine Dei Nostri Satanas Luciferi Excelsi!* Let the name of Satan be exaulted!*
Hail Belial!* Heil Hitler!* Sieg Heil!* Ave Satanas!* Rege Satanas!* Heil, mein fuhrer!* Hail Satan!*

www.joyofsatan.org
www.exposingchristianity.com

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back