Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Emerald tablets

Seems like the author doreal is the only translation I can find anyhow

Is this Maxine or cobra writing above ? Anyhow the author mentions the emerald tablets
Maxine or Cobra? Are they their kindergarten buddies? It would be respectful to use titles for people who have done so much for you to be able to know spirituality and have an online home where you can write and ask questions.

Seems like the author doreal is the only translation I can find anyhow
It isn't a "translation". The "Emerald Tablets of Thoth the Atlantean" are a New Age channeled text by M. Doreal, not an ancient text.

Don't confuse them with the Emerald Tablet (without an "s") which is a short hermetic text translated many times.

This article explains their differences:

It isn't a "translation". The "Emerald Tablets of Thoth the Atlantean" are a New Age channeled text by M. Doreal, not an ancient text.

Don't confuse them with the Emerald Tablet (without an "s") which is a short hermetic text translated many times.

This article explains their differences:
Thank you so much Emerald Hawk

I thought the emerald tablets started off ok, then it just started to sound like nonsense, and started putting me into sleep …. Never a good sign! That’s when they come attack you

I really appreciate you taking the time to reply to me,

Hail Satan! And all the gods or Orion

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back