Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Eliminating Xian presence in your area?

demonicserpent666

Here's an idea and something I have been working on myself already. The workings of the mind have much more impact and influence when the target is nearest to yourself. Upon realising this along with the way Kundalini has me viewing things, the idea of working close to yourself was brought up.

One thing I learned was that viewing the world through the eyes of the internet can reduce your working's influence, such as anticipating signs of our success on internet news. Now don't get me wrong, there's nothing wrong with working through the internet and also using it as a way to view and get in touch with the rest of the world, but as a serpent mind I am forced to realise that your own environment and area should not be neglected of your influence because in a way it shows insecurity in your ability and influence.

What I am saying is this: To start taking control of your own environment expresses a very strong part of the soul which I believe is linked to the Serpent, and is of Satan. The serpent really opens our true perspective of the consciousness, and you achieve this, you will realise that expressing your dominant influence over your environment is an essential aspect of our being and who we are. With a serpent mind, to hold back dominating your enviroment is similar to holding back your true feelings for another, and holding things in can work against you. The serpent needs to be FREE!

So here's what I suggest to every SS: Don't neglect to influence your area, specifically working to *permanently* rid your area of xian influence.

When you work to *permanently* rid your city/town of xianity's presence, it says alot about your satanic soul, not only does it express a desire to permanently rid xianity from your immediate world, but it expresses how we are here working for Satan and for ourselves, suggesting to ourselves that this is our world to control.

So imagine if we Satanists, being all over the world, worked at the same time to permanently destroy xian presence in our specific areas, I feel this would spark something that becomes bigger as a whole than our own workings as individuals. I mean when the astral is informed to permanently rid xian presence in several specific areas of the Earth, I believe something much bigger must spark that ought to take a life of it's own in working against xian presence all over the world.

Be powerful, stand up as the satanic leader of your area, and work to permanently eliminate xian presence from your area...again, permanently.

Also I would suggest and advice more people to join the JOS astrology egroup to study and learn, that way you can best be prepared in timings of your work with this workings

A whole bunch of Satanic/Positive blue energy could be dumped in the aura of the city/planet. When Jupiter moves into Cancer.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "demonicserpent666" <demonicserpent666@... wrote:

Here's an idea and something I have been working on myself already. The workings of the mind have much more impact and influence when the target is nearest to yourself. Upon realising this along with the way Kundalini has me viewing things, the idea of working close to yourself was brought up.

One thing I learned was that viewing the world through the eyes of the internet can reduce your working's influence, such as anticipating signs of our success on internet news. Now don't get me wrong, there's nothing wrong with working through the internet and also using it as a way to view and get in touch with the rest of the world, but as a serpent mind I am forced to realise that your own environment and area should not be neglected of your influence because in a way it shows insecurity in your ability and influence.

What I am saying is this: To start taking control of your own environment expresses a very strong part of the soul which I believe is linked to the Serpent, and is of Satan. The serpent really opens our true perspective of the consciousness, and you achieve this, you will realise that expressing your dominant influence over your environment is an essential aspect of our being and who we are. With a serpent mind, to hold back dominating your enviroment is similar to holding back your true feelings for another, and holding things in can work against you. The serpent needs to be FREE!

So here's what I suggest to every SS: Don't neglect to influence your area, specifically working to *permanently* rid your area of xian influence.

When you work to *permanently* rid your city/town of xianity's presence, it says alot about your satanic soul, not only does it express a desire to permanently rid xianity from your immediate world, but it expresses how we are here working for Satan and for ourselves, suggesting to ourselves that this is our world to control.

So imagine if we Satanists, being all over the world, worked at the same time to permanently destroy xian presence in our specific areas, I feel this would spark something that becomes bigger as a whole than our own workings as individuals. I mean when the astral is informed to permanently rid xian presence in several specific areas of the Earth, I believe something much bigger must spark that ought to take a life of it's own in working against xian presence all over the world.

Be powerful, stand up as the satanic leader of your area, and work to permanently eliminate xian presence from your area...again, permanently.

Also I would suggest and advice more people to join the JOS astrology egroup to study and learn, that way you can best be prepared in timings of your work with this workings

Thank you!!!<var [/IMG]</var>
To: [email protected]
Sent: Wednesday, October 24, 2012 7:49 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Eliminating Xian presence in your area?
  A whole bunch of Satanic/Positive blue energy could be dumped in the aura of the city/planet. When Jupiter moves into Cancer.

--- In mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com, "demonicserpent666" <demonicserpent666@... wrote:

the only problem i see with this is many of us are keeping it a secret that we are satanists, it could make our lives more than twice as hard if only word got out that we are satanist. if i was living on my own, i would definatly be trying to do this. but even though i am not i will be thinking about it deeply and i may even reveal my secrets if i am sure it won't hurt me tooo much.   the school i enrolled in 1 week ago is very small and nearly everyone gossips. so that could be used as a tool for my advantage, but it would most definatly get out that im a satanist, or at least against christianity, very quickly and with nearly the entire school being xian this would be very bad.  thanks for inspiring me though. ill be thinking about this a lot.

On Mon, Oct 22, 2012 at 7:09 PM, demonicserpent666 <demonicserpent666@... wrote:

<td val[/IMG]Not inspiration but suicide.If others found out you were a Satanist it could be very harmful to you.That is why we fight in secret only.Now is not the time to revel who you really are.The enemy is very sick and the only defense we have is to be secret.One day all will know the warriors we truly are but not now.You have much more advantage over the enemy being secret.

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android [/TD]
To: <[email protected];
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Eliminating Xian presence in your area?
Sent: Sat, Oct 27, 2012 12:48:46 AM

<td val[/IMG]   the only problem i see with this is many of us are keeping it a secret that we are satanists, it could make our lives more than twice as hard if only word got out that we are satanist. if i was living on my own, i would definatly be trying to do this. but even though i am not i will be thinking about it deeply and i may even reveal my secrets if i am sure it won't hurt me tooo much.   the school i enrolled in 1 week ago is very small and nearly everyone gossips. so that could be used as a tool for my advantage, but it would most definatly get out that im a satanist, or at least against christianity, very quickly and with nearly the entire school being xian this would be very bad.  thanks for inspiring me though. ill be thinking about this a lot.

On [/IMG]demonicserpent666@... wrote:

[/TD]

I meant having a strong ENERGY influence in your environment, that means exercising your dominance over your area. This is done through rituals/magick. You don't have to let anyone know you are a Satanist.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Zach Munch <420munch@... wrote:

the only problem i see with this is many of us are keeping it a secret that
we are satanists, it could make our lives more than twice as hard if only
word got out that we are satanist. if i was living on my own, i would
definatly be trying to do this. but even though i am not i will be thinking
about it deeply and i may even reveal my secrets if i am sure it won't hurt
me tooo much.

the school i enrolled in 1 week ago is very small and nearly everyone
gossips. so that could be used as a tool for my advantage, but it would
most definatly get out that im a satanist, or at least against
christianity, very quickly and with nearly the entire school being xian
this would be very bad.

thanks for inspiring me though. ill be thinking about this a lot.

On Mon, Oct 22, 2012 at 7:09 PM, demonicserpent666 <
demonicserpent666@... wrote:

Here's an idea and something I have been working on myself already. The
workings of the mind have much more impact and influence when the target is
nearest to yourself. Upon realising this along with the way Kundalini has
me viewing things, the idea of working close to yourself was brought up.

One thing I learned was that viewing the world through the eyes of the
internet can reduce your working's influence, such as anticipating signs of
our success on internet news. Now don't get me wrong, there's nothing wrong
with working through the internet and also using it as a way to view and
get in touch with the rest of the world, but as a serpent mind I am forced
to realise that your own environment and area should not be neglected of
your influence because in a way it shows insecurity in your ability and
influence.

What I am saying is this: To start taking control of your own environment
expresses a very strong part of the soul which I believe is linked to the
Serpent, and is of Satan. The serpent really opens our true perspective of
the consciousness, and you achieve this, you will realise that expressing
your dominant influence over your environment is an essential aspect of our
being and who we are. With a serpent mind, to hold back dominating your
enviroment is similar to holding back your true feelings for another, and
holding things in can work against you. The serpent needs to be FREE!

So here's what I suggest to every SS: Don't neglect to influence your
area, specifically working to *permanently* rid your area of xian
influence.

When you work to *permanently* rid your city/town of xianity's presence,
it says alot about your satanic soul, not only does it express a desire to
permanently rid xianity from your immediate world, but it expresses how we
are here working for Satan and for ourselves, suggesting to ourselves that
this is our world to control.

So imagine if we Satanists, being all over the world, worked at the same
time to permanently destroy xian presence in our specific areas, I feel
this would spark something that becomes bigger as a whole than our own
workings as individuals. I mean when the astral is informed to permanently
rid xian presence in several specific areas of the Earth, I believe
something much bigger must spark that ought to take a life of it's own in
working against xian presence all over the world.

Be powerful, stand up as the satanic leader of your area, and work to
permanently eliminate xian presence from your area...again, permanently.

Also I would suggest and advice more people to join the JOS astrology
egroup to study and learn, that way you can best be prepared in timings of
your work with this workings

I can see how the way I typed this up came off such a way, but I typed this up with ritual/magickal workings in mind. I view things quite astrally, and what I meant by being the Satanic leader of your environment, I was referring to astral/energy influence. That I feel we as powerful satanists should be be doing rituals against xianity targetting it's presence in our areas.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@... wrote:

Not inspiration but suicide.If others found out you were a Satanist it could be very harmful to you.That is why we fight in secret only.Now is not the time to revel who you really are.The enemy is very sick and the only defense we have is to be secret.One day all will know the warriors we truly are but not now.You have much more advantage over the enemy being secret.

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android

Yes I miss understood,and yes we should be doing whatever we can to destroy the enemy influence in our towns and cities.One of our clergy posted,how he has helped to close churches in his area.I think that is quite impressive.
 Hail Satan
Brian 

Sent: Saturday, October 27, 2012 10:34 PM

I can see how the way I typed this up came off such a way, but I typed this up with ritual/magickal workings in mind. I view things quite astrally, and what I meant by being the Satanic leader of your environment, I was referring to astral/energy influence. That I feel we as powerful satanists should be be doing rituals against xianity targetting it's presence in our areas.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@... wrote:

Not inspiration but suicide.If others found out you were a Satanist it could be very harmful to you.That is why we fight in secret only.Now is not the time to revel who you really are.The enemy is very sick and the only defense we have is to be secret.One day all will know the warriors we truly are but not now.You have much more advantage over the enemy being secret.

Yes, we should dominate our local areas and environments with positive blue Satanic energy and Satanic Blue Fire. See the whole area/city engulfed in Satanic Blue Flames, even driving down the interstate you can do this, as far as your eyes can see, make it blaze.

Another thing we can do to improve our local areas is to distribute Anti-Tracts. Myself and other Satanists make a trip out once a week to distribute Anti-Tracts. You would be surprised how many places you can slip a folded over tract, especially the small ones. A personal favorite is to slip one is in clothing pockets. The staff of the store rarely checks them, there is no reason to. But the customers on the other hand Do check them! The ideas are endless, especially at the mall, especially when it is busy.

http://hailtosatansvictory666.angelfire ... racts.html

Hail Father Satan!!
Forever in the Service of Satan.
From The Al Jilwah Chapter III:
"I lead to the straight path without a revealed book; I direct aright my beloved and chosen ones by unseen means." - Satan

Sent: Saturday, October 27, 2012 11:34 PM

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "demonicserpent666" <demonicserpent666@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@ wrote:

i am not here to address Christianity, it is only a product of this overall assault on our earthly roots. my real problem is with Judaism and their supremacist mind set, i am curious about your religion, and have thoroughly deprogrammed myself of Christianity and am having alot of fun learning new things and walking the rebel path. christianity is a big problem, but it's root lead to judaism and it don't matter how you slice it, i thoroughly despise their the way they look down on other people and call you hitler for calling them out on the unfair way the stack the deck for the goyum, that is reason enough for me not to like them, the fact that they have special names for us, the way they degenerate our society through hollywood(holywood) and politics. they use their own groups such as the adl to limit our free speech while they have free reign to be the most racist people in the world. if this is a controlled jewish opposition group you may as well boot my now, because i have nothing good to say about these degenerate scumbags but i hope you guys are for real. they like to use inversion to make their enemy's look like the bad guys, to put their crimes on another group of people and distorting our history and even altering it. so fuck gods faggoty chosen people and their kabbolist principles, fuck the torah, and fuck the talmud, these people really have to have dark forces behind them to get where they are at today. hence why they will demonize the religions of old and all the gods we have forgotten. be weary of their inversion, that is how they make themselves look good and everyone else out to be heretics. i give you my conscious support for sticking to the rebel path.

truth hertz notes, i am not trying to promote this guy, but he is an expert on the bible and dissects it in and out for the fraud that it is. from contradictions to constant double speak. this man's work is a waterfall of info pertaining to these subjects and shows what a line of bull we've been believing for years.
http://truthhertz.weebly.com/

When one realizes that Christianity was a Jewish creation, and that communism was also a Jewish creation, then it shouldn't surprise us to discover that Christianity is brimming over with communist overtones.

Impossible, you say?

Well, guess again…

But before we delve into this issue, let's first establish that there is at least one obvious difference--Christianity is not atheistic.

However, aside from this, and a few other matters of relative insignificance, all of the essential elements of communism, as we shall see, are abundantly present in the fundamental tenets of the Christian faith.

Let's now have a look.

========================

Communism in the New Testament

Before we look at communism in the New Testament, it's important to point out that communism did not begin with Karl Marx.

All he did was refine communism and give it an official name.

But its existence goes way, way back.

And why?

Because the existence of its authors, the Jews, goes way, way back.

Anyway, let's look at communism in the New Testament:

In Acts 4:32-35, we read the following account:

"All the believers were one in heart and mind. No one claimed that any of his possessions was his own, but they shared everything they had...there were no needy persons among them. For from time to time those who owned land or houses sold them, brought the money from the sales, and put it at the apostles' feet, and it was distributed to anyone who had need."

Similarly, Acts 2:42-47 says:

"They devoted themselves to the apostles' teaching...to the breaking of bread...everyone was filled with awe...all the believers were together and had everything in common...they gave to anyone as he had need. Every day they...ate together with glad and sincere hearts…"

This is as communist / socialist as you can get!

And in doing these things, they were following what Christ had commanded them.

For example, in Matthew 19:21, he said:

"…If thou wilt be perfect, go and sell that thou hast, and give to the poor, and thou shalt have treasure in heaven: and come and follow me."

Is this not an example of what today is called a "redistribution of wealth"?

And is this not a program designed to collapse society?

Of course it is!

After you give away everything you have, you will, of course, have nothing left.

Jesus set this example when he told Judas, "I have no place to lay my head."

He also told his followers to "deny" themselves.

What a great example to set!

I'm not advocating living selfishly, but to deny yourself of every comfort and necessity of life?

That's pure nonsense!

Just think about it: As more and more people convert to Christianity and follow this idea of selling all they have to give to the poor, in doing this, they are becoming poor and needy themselves!

How long could a system like this be sustained?

And where, ultimately, would all of this redistributed wealth ultimately wind up?

No wonder we're told in Hebrews 13:5 to "be content always with what you have."

In other words, be happy after you have given away and sold all that you have.

The Jewish supremacists wouldn't have it any other way.

Jesus also said, "In this world you will have tribulation."

No kidding!

Especially will you have tribulation after you give everything away, or sell all you have, and then have nothing left!

Both Christianity and communism are openly opposed to materialism, and yet their hierarchies indulge themselves in it, as they parasite off their gullible followers.

All the while that Christ said to "deny yourself" and to "sell all you have," he also said that he came so that his followers might have life more abundantly.

Isn't this what communism teaches?

Do they not make grandiose promises while yet taking away everything and delivering nothing?

Jesus even said, "Ask anything in my name and I will give it to you."

Yeah, right!

Jesus further said, in Matthew 6:34:

"Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own."

So get rid of everything you own, and don't worry about tomorrow.

This sounds like, "Tune in, turn on, and drop out"!

Jesus was the Middle East Timothy Leary of 2,000 years ago.

In Matthew 6:19, Jesus further said:

"Lay not up for yourselves treasures upon earth…"

The implication here is obvious: Don't accumulate wealth, give it away so that society collapses, and so that ultimately only the elite Jews will possess all wealth, and everyone else will be poor.

Anyway, along this same line, Jesus further said in Matthew 25:35-45:

"For I was hungered, and ye gave me meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me drink: I was a stranger, and ye took me in; Naked, and ye clothed me; I was sick, and ye visited me; I was in prison, and ye came unto me. Then shall the righteous answer him, saying, Lord, when saw we thee hungered, and fed thee? or thirsty, and gave thee drink? When saw we thee a stranger, and took thee in? or naked, and clothed thee? Or when saw we thee sick, or in prison, and came unto thee? And the King shall answer and say unto them, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren, ye have done it unto me. Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels; For I was an hungered, and ye gave me no meat; I was thirsty, and ye gave me no drink; I was a stranger, and ye took me not in; naked, and ye clothed me not; sick, and in prison, and ye visited me not. Then shall they also answer him, saying, Lord, when saw we thee hungered, or athirst, or a stranger, or naked, or sick, or in prison, and did not minister unto thee? Then shall he answer them, saying, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye did it not to one of the least of these, ye did it not to me."

Another passage along this same line is Luke 1:52, 53, where Mary, the mother of Jesus, said:

"He hath put down the mighty from their seats, and exalted them of low degree. He hath filled the hungry with good things; and the rich he hath sent empty away."

This is classic communist rhetoric--professing to be for the underdog, but trampling him even more, under the guise of standing up for him.

And does not communism also profess to be against "capitalism"?

Communism has also taught the masses to be passive and submissive, and we certainly find this in Christianity as well.

Note, for example, the following passages:

In Matthew 5:38-42, Jesus said:

"You have heard that it was said, `Eye for eye, and tooth for tooth.' But I tell you, do not resist an evil person. If anyone slaps you on the right cheek, turn to them the other cheek also. And if anyone wants to sue you and take your shirt, hand over your coat as well. If anyone forces you to go one mile, go with them two miles. Give to the one who asks you, and do not turn away from the one who wants to borrow from you."

You have got to love the hypocrisy of this, and of communism in general--the idea of supposedly standing up against the abuses of the wealthy (capitalism), and yet turning your cheek to your enemy, and giving him more than what he asks for.

This is psychological warfare!

And turn the other cheek?

What could this ever do for you except get your teeth kicked in even more than would ordinarily be the case?

This is a sick joke!

All this teaches people to do is be pure suckers!

Christ taught his followers to be meek, humble, poor in spirit, unquestioning, obedient, etc….in other words, mindless!

No wonder he called them sheep!

And isn't this what all communist leaders want their subjects to be?

Communism teaches the masses to lose their identity--to strip themselves of their uniqueness and become totally integrated with the societal "brotherhood."

We find this in Christianity as well, naturally.

For example, in Galatians 3:28, Paul wrote:

"There is neither Jew nor Greek, slave nor free, male nor female, for you are all one in Christ Jesus."

In following this philosophy, there ARE slaves--all become slaves to this hideously false ideology.

Paul himself said, in Romans 1:1:

"1 Paul, [am] a bond-servant of Christ Jesus…"

Communism also teaches its slaves that nothing else matters but loyalty to the party line.

Likewise, in Philippians 3:8, Paul wrote:

"Yes, everything else is worthless when compared with the infinite value of knowing Christ Jesus my Lord. For his sake I have discarded everything else, counting it all as garbage, so that I could gain Christ."

In communism, the state is superior, and everything is to be subject unto it.

Likewise, in Christianity, Christ, or the ideology called "Christ," is superior, and all must be subject to him. Nothing else matters.

As Jesus said:

"You are my friends if you do WHATSOEVER I COMMAND YOU." - John 15:14.

"If you love me, keep my commandments." - John 14:15.

Communist regimes are usually brutally tyrannical, employing ruthless force and violence.

With this in mind, note the following:

In Revelation 2:26, 27, Jesus said:

"To him who overcomes and does my will to the end, I will give authority over the nations. He will rule them with an iron scepter; he will dash them to pieces like pottery, just as I have received authority from my Father."

In Revelation 19:11-18, John wrote:

"And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he doth judge and make war. His eyes were as a flame of fire, and on his head were many crowns; and he had a name written, that no man knew, but he himself. And he was clothed with a vesture dipped in blood: and his name is called The Word of God. And the armies which were in heaven followed him upon white horses, clothed in fine linen, white and clean. And out of his mouth goeth a sharp sword, that with it he should smite the nations: and he shall rule them with a rod of iron: and he treadeth the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God. And he hath on his vesture and on his thigh a name written, KING OF KINGS, AND LORD OF LORDS. And I saw an angel standing in the sun; and he cried with a loud voice, saying to all the fowls that fly in the midst of heaven, Come and gather yourselves together unto the supper of the great God; That ye may eat the flesh of kings, and the flesh of captains, and the flesh of mighty men, and the flesh of horses, and of them that sit on them, and the flesh of all men, both free and bond, both small and great."

The similarities between Christianity and communism seem to be numberless.

Just look at the mass executions by Christians through the ages of those who didn't accept their "good news."

Is this not another commonality it has with communism?

Torture has also been used by both systems to discourage dissenting views.

They both have their "sacred texts."

Christianity has the Bible, or New Testament, specifically, and communism has the Communist Manifesto.

Christianity has sinners as the enemy, whereas communism has the bourgeois.

Christians call their opponents heretics, blasphemers, heathens, pagans, apostates, etc.

Communists do the same, with the labels of fascists, Nazis, etc.

Anyway, the origins of communism can be traced back even further than the New Testament.

It can even be found in the Old Testament.

The old tithe (or religious "income tax") was pure socialism, whereby the Levitical priests sucked off the general population that entirely supported them.

In addition, communistic attitudes and implications can be found in Leviticus 25:35, where we read:

"If one...becomes poor...help him...so he can continue to live among you."

Communism is for the destruction and abolition of the family, and so is Christianity.

For example, Jesus said in Matthew 10:35-37:

"For I am come to set man at variance against his Father and the daughter against her mother and the daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law. And a man's foes shall be they of his own household. For he that loveth father or mother more than me is not worthy of me and he that loveth son or daughter more than me is not worthy of me."

===============================

Communistic Christianity in medieval Europe

Let's first look at communistic Christianity in medieval Europe.

- Some features of the Waldensian movement and associated communes in northern Italy in the 13th and 14th centuries followed certain aspects of communal ownership.

- Famously, Czech Taborites (a radical segment of the Hussite movement), in the 15th century, attempted to build a society of shared property in the city of Tábor, in south Bohemia.

- Certain aspects and streams within the Peasant War in Germany of the 16th century, particularly Thomas Müntzer and the so called Zwickau prophets, had a strong social egalitarian spirit.

- The European Radical Reformation of Anabaptists and different groups of Schwarzenau Brethren started processes which later led to communal movements of Shakers or Hutterites.

- The Anabaptist Münster Rebellion of 1534-1535 attempted to establish a society based on a community of goods.

================================

In the Plymouth Colony (Puritans)

The 17th century Puritan movement was a Jewish supremacist creation, designed to mold Protestant Christians into more readily opening their communities to Jews.

This worked brilliantly both in England and, in time, in the American colonies, beginning first with Rhode Island.

Naturally, then, we find a heavy communistic leaning among this branch of Christianity.

In this primarily religious-based community, the communist-like principle used by the early Christian Church, as described in the book of Acts (which we read from a short time ago, i.e., "all things were held in common"), was used as a basis for how the Puritan community was run.

Although each family controlled their own home and possessions, corn was farmed on a communal plot of land, with the harvest divided equally amongst the settlers.

================================

The "True Levelers"

In the 17th century the True Levelers, followers of Gerrard Winstanley, believed in the concept of "leveling men's estates" in order to create equality.

They also took over common land for what they believed to be the common good.

====================================

Mormonism

Since Mormonism is yet another Jewish supremacist front, it shouldn't surprise us to discover that it, too, had strong communist leanings from its inception.

In the 19th century, Mormons attempted to live a form of Christian communalism called the Law of Consecration, using organizations described as the United Order.

This was established under Joseph Smith, Jr., and was first practiced in Kirtland, Ohio, in the early 1830s.

After the Mormon Exodus and initial settlement of the Utah Territory, Brigham Young began, in 1874, to establish a series of community cooperatives, which were collectively called the United Order of Enoch.

This program was used in at least 200 Mormon communities, most of them in outlying rural areas, away from the central Mormon settlements.

Most of the cooperatives lasted for only two or three years, before returning to a more standard economic system.

One of the last United Order cooperatives was located in Orderville, which continued until an 1885 anti-polygamy law enforcement action, under the Edmunds Act, effectively ended it by jailing many of its leaders.

The Law of Consecration (as expressed via the United Order) was an attempt to base income on a family's actual needs and wants, and not on their ability to produce.

This was to be done through a strictly voluntary covenant; it was not deemed acceptable to establish economic equality through force (see also Mormon beliefs on agency).

The church has never called this practice communism, however.

Well, of course not, or else people would have dropped out of this system early on.

=============================

The 20th century revival of Christian communism

As early as the 1940s, Pierre Théas, a French bishop, stated:

"Urged on by unrestrainable forces, today's world asks for a revolution. The revolution must succeed, but it can succeed only if the Church enters the fray, bringing the Gospel. After being liberated from Nazi dictatorship, we want to liberate the working class from capitalist slavery."

This is classic elite Jewish supremacism!

But notice how they pushed this agenda through a "Christian" leader.

In any case, the movement wasn't able to thrive in 20th century America (at least not openly), primarily because of the phony Cold War and McCarthyism.

However, an independent Christian communist movement did re-emerge, in a rather unexpected place: Latin America.

Latin American Christian communism still remains a strong trend within liberation theology, which is a specifically Christian movement concerned with "social justice" and equality that incorporates both communism and other socialism.

Liberation theology is predominantly Catholic in origin, given that Roman Catholicism is the dominant Christian denomination in Latin America, but there have also been liberation theologians from many Protestant denominations.

Liberation theology experienced significant growth during the 1960s and '70s, and many liberation theologians (including bishops and other prominent clergymen) supported the Sandinista government of Nicaragua, in the 1980s.

Some branches of Liberation theology later were condemned by the Catholic Church's magisterium, especially by the Congregation of the Doctrine of the Faith (the office of the Inquisition), headed by then-Cardinal Ratzinger (the current Pope, Benedict XVI).

This curbed further growth, though liberation theology retains significant support, both among clergymen and the general population today.

But this was all window dressing, of course.

The Vatican pulls away from something, or quenches it, if it looks like supporting it will make it look bad.

Christian communists were also found among Christian missionaries in China, the most notable being James Gareth Endicott, who became supportive of the struggle of the Communist Party of China in the 1930s and '40s.

Interestingly, both Marx and Engels were members of a communist "secret society" called the League of the Just, whose motto was "All Men are Brothers," and whose aim was to establish a new society "based on the ideals of love of one's neighbor, equality, and justice."

What does this sound like?

Is this not the gospel of "Christian communism"?

And let's not forget that the elite Jew-rigged French Revolution chanted the mantra: "Liberty, Equality, Fraternity."

Doesn't this sound like "Christian communism" as well?

----------------------------------

There's no question that Jews created both communism and Christianity, and not only do they boast of their creation of communism, but of Christianity as well.

Harold Rosenthal, aid to Senator Jacob Javitz, boasted:

"Judaism is not only the teaching of the synagogue, but also the doctrine of every Christian Church in America. Through our propaganda, the Church has become our most avid supporter. This has even given us a special place in society, their believing the lie that we are the `Chosen People' and they, `Gentiles.'"

---------------------------------

In the January 1928 edition of Century magazine, the Jew Marcus Eli Ravage wrote:

"Our tribal customs have become the core of your moral code. Our tribal laws have furnished the basic groundwork of all your august constitutions and legal systems. Our legends and our folk-tales are the sacred lore which you croon to your infants. Our poets have filled your hymnals and your prayer-books. Our national history has become an indispensable part of the learning of your pastors and priests and scholars. Our kings, our statesmen, our prophets, our warriors are your heroes. Our ancient little country is your Holy Land. Our national literature is your Holy Bible. What our people thought and taught has become inextricably woven into your very speech and tradition, until no one among you can be called educated who is not familiar with our racial heritage.
"Jewish artisans and Jewish fishermen are your teachers and your saints, with countless statues carved in their image and innumerable cathedrals raised to their memories. A Jewish maiden is your ideal of motherhood and womanhood. A Jewish rebel-prophet is the central figure in your religious worship. We have pulled down your idols, cast aside your racial inheritance, and substituted for them our God and our traditions. No conquest in history can even remotely compare with this clean sweep of our conquest over you.
"How did we do it? Almost by accident. Two thousand years ago nearly, in far-off Palestine, our religion had fallen into decay and materialism. Money-changers were in possession of the temple. Degenerate, selfish priests mulcted our people and grew fat. Then a young patriot-idealist arose and went about the land calling for a revival of faith. He had no thought of setting up a new church. Like all the prophets before him, his only aim was to purify and revitalize the old creed. He attacked the priests and drove the money-changers from the temple. This brought him into conflict with the established order and its supporting pillars. The Roman authorities, who were in occupation of the country, fearing his revolutionary agitation as a political effort to oust them, arrested him, tried him and condemned him to death by crucifixion, a common form of execution at that time.
"The followers of Jesus of Nazareth, mainly slaves and poor workmen, in their bereavement and disappointment, turned away from the world and formed themselves into a brotherhood of pacifist non-resisters, sharing the memory of their crucified leader and living together communistically. They were merely a new sect in Judea, without power or consequence, neither the first nor the last."

-------------------------

And now, for the ultimate revelation:

In chapter 3 of Marx's Communist Manifesto, he wrote:

"Nothing is easier than to give Christian asceticism a socialist tinge. Has not Christianity declaimed against private property, against marriage, against the state? Has it not preached in the place of these, charity and poverty, celibacy and mortification of the flesh, monastic life, and Mother Church? Christian socialism is but the Holy Water with which the Priest consecrates the vexation of the aristocrat."

Unbelievable!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@ wrote:

One could work this into their void meditations program.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Micama Gmicalzoma <agentofsatanswill666@... wrote:

Yes, we should dominate our local areas and environments with positive blue Satanic energy and Satanic Blue Fire. See the whole area/city engulfed in Satanic Blue Flames, even driving down the interstate you can do this, as far as your eyes can see, make it blaze.

Another thing we can do to improve our local areas is to distribute Anti-Tracts. Myself and other Satanists make a trip out once a week to distribute Anti-Tracts. You would be surprised how many places you can slip a folded over tract, especially the small ones. A personal favorite is to slip one is in clothing pockets. The staff of the store rarely checks them, there is no reason to. But the customers on the other hand Do check them! The ideas are endless, especially at the mall, especially when it is busy.

Hail Father Satan!!

"I lead to the straight path without a revealed book; I direct aright my beloved and chosen ones by unseen means." - Satan

Sent: Saturday, October 27, 2012 11:34 PM

oh i see, i also misunderstood but i'll definatly try this especially because i live in a small country town now, are there any rituals or techniques you would suggest for gaining influance and controll over our areas? this sounds like a great idea, and it would be like we would all basicly run our towns which sounds insanely awesome, honestly.

On Sat, Oct 27, 2012 at 6:24 PM, demonicserpent666 <demonicserpent666@... wrote:
  I meant having a strong ENERGY influence in your environment, that means exercising your dominance over your area. This is done through rituals/magick. You don't have to let anyone know you are a Satanist.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Zach Munch <420munch@... wrote:

the only problem i see with this is many of us are keeping it a secret that
definatly be trying to do this. but even though i am not i will be thinking
about it deeply and i may even reveal my secrets if i am sure it won't hurt
me tooo much.

this would be very bad.

workings of the mind have much more impact and influence when the target is
nearest to yourself. Upon realising this along with the way Kundalini has
me viewing things, the idea of working close to yourself was brought up.

internet can reduce your working's influence, such as anticipating signs of
our success on internet news. Now don't get me wrong, there's nothing wrong
with working through the internet and also using it as a way to view and
get in touch with the rest of the world, but as a serpent mind I am forced
to realise that your own environment and area should not be neglected of
influence.

What I am saying is this: To start taking control of your own environment
expresses a very strong part of the soul which I believe is linked to the
Serpent, and is of Satan. The serpent really opens our true perspective of
the consciousness, and you achieve this, you will realise that expressing
your dominant influence over your environment is an essential aspect of our
enviroment is similar to holding back your true feelings for another, and

influence.

When you work to *permanently* rid your city/town of xianity's presence,
it says alot about your satanic soul, not only does it express a desire to
permanently rid xianity from your immediate world, but it expresses how we
are here working for Satan and for ourselves, suggesting to ourselves that

So imagine if we Satanists, being all over the world, worked at the same
workings as individuals. I mean when the astral is informed to permanently
something much bigger must spark that ought to take a life of it's own in

permanently eliminate xian presence from your area...again, permanently.

egroup to study and learn, that way you can best be prepared in timings of

<td val[/IMG]Thanx for the idea of the folded tracts. I went to a supermarket to day and I enjoyed sliding them in pockets and shoes. The message was www.exposingchristianity.com . it was fun. I enjoyed it. Hail Satan!

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android [/TD]
To: [email protected] <[email protected];
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Eliminating Xian presence in your area?
Sent: Sun, Oct 28, 2012 4:18:37 PM

<td val[/IMG]   Yes, we should dominate our local areas and environments with positive blue Satanic energy and Satanic Blue Fire. See the whole area/city engulfed in Satanic Blue Flames, even driving down the interstate you can do this, as far as your eyes can see, make it blaze.

Hail Father Satan!!

To: [email protected] Sent: Saturday, October 27, 2012 11:34 PM

--- [/IMG][email protected], Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@... wrote:

[/TD]

Rituals against our enemies, but of your area. This kind of working will be perfect for Satanic Covens to work on. That would be a step up in this plan to eliminate xian presence in our close areas. Even if you can get in touch with other Satanists from around the same area through the internet to share the same goal would be excellent. Satan wants us to unite and work together, our current form of that seems to be our general groups rituals, but if we tried, I bet we can take it a step further and get at least online coven-like groups for specific areas. But the hard part would be trying to find other satanists in your area online here on the groups (it would be alright if that area was as large as a section of a state) without infiltrators trying to take part in it.

I have more ideas on this, but I don't know if my imagination is a bit exaggerated....

oh i see, i also misunderstood but i'll definatly try this especially
because i live in a small country town now, are there any rituals or
techniques you would suggest for gaining influance and controll over our
areas?
this sounds like a great idea, and it would be like we would all basicly
run our towns which sounds insanely awesome, honestly.

On Sat, Oct 27, 2012 at 6:24 PM, demonicserpent666 <

I meant having a strong ENERGY influence in your environment, that means
exercising your dominance over your area. This is done through
rituals/magick. You don't have to let anyone know you are a Satanist.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Zach Munch <420munch@ wrote:

the only problem i see with this is many of us are keeping it a secret
that
definatly be trying to do this. but even though i am not i will be
thinking
about it deeply and i may even reveal my secrets if i am sure it won't
hurt
me tooo much.

this would be very bad.

demonicserpent666@ wrote:

workings of the mind have much more impact and influence when the
target is
nearest to yourself. Upon realising this along with the way Kundalini
has
me viewing things, the idea of working close to yourself was brought
up.

internet can reduce your working's influence, such as anticipating
signs of
our success on internet news. Now don't get me wrong, there's nothing
wrong
with working through the internet and also using it as a way to view
and
get in touch with the rest of the world, but as a serpent mind I am
forced
to realise that your own environment and area should not be neglected
of
influence.

What I am saying is this: To start taking control of your own
environment
expresses a very strong part of the soul which I believe is linked to
the
Serpent, and is of Satan. The serpent really opens our true
perspective of
the consciousness, and you achieve this, you will realise that
expressing
your dominant influence over your environment is an essential aspect
of our
enviroment is similar to holding back your true feelings for another,
and

influence.

When you work to *permanently* rid your city/town of xianity's
presence,
it says alot about your satanic soul, not only does it express a
desire to
permanently rid xianity from your immediate world, but it expresses
how we
are here working for Satan and for ourselves, suggesting to ourselves
that

So imagine if we Satanists, being all over the world, worked at the
same
workings as individuals. I mean when the astral is informed to
permanently
something much bigger must spark that ought to take a life of it's own
in

permanently eliminate xian presence from your area...again,
permanently.

egroup to study and learn, that way you can best be prepared in
timings of

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back