Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Eligos

The Old Religion

Well I needed some yellow candles today because I was going to try to make contact with the demon Eligos. Since I considered this a mainstream color, I figured it would be easy to find. But I guess not! The only ones I found were scented candles. yellow freesia scented votive candles. Dont know if this is going to work yet, but there is not a specific scent associated with Eligos on the J.O.S website. Although, it do say that his plant is thyme. I might be inclined to believe that I would burn this Plant for incence. Well what ever the case, freesia is not one of his attributes. Will these candles indeed work or will it entirely alter my workings.

(ASLO IF YOU WOULD RECOMMEND A PARTICULAR INCENSE I SHOULD USE, THEN IM ALL OPEN EARS.)

<td val[/IMG]I know scented candles are okay for rituals.  I've never summoned a demon, but I don't see why Scented candles would be a bad thing for a summoning. :)

--- On Fri, 4/9/10, The Old Religion <luciferianwitchcraft@... wrote:
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Eligos
To: [email protected]
Received: Friday, April 9, 2010, 9:27 PM

Well I needed some yellow candles today because I was going to try to make contact with the demon Eligos. Since I considered this a mainstream color, I figured it would be easy to find. But I guess not! The only ones I found were scented candles. yellow freesia scented votive candles. Dont know if this is going to work yet, but there is not a specific scent associated with Eligos on the J.O.S website. Although, it do say that his plant is thyme. I might be inclined to believe that I would burn this Plant for incence. Well what ever the case, freesia is not one of his attributes. Will these candles indeed work or will it entirely alter my workings.

(ASLO IF YOU WOULD RECOMMEND A PARTICULAR INCENSE I SHOULD USE, THEN IM ALL OPEN EARS.)
[/TD]
Make your browsing faster, safer, and easier with the new Internet Explorer® 8. Optimized for Yahoo! Get it Now for Free!

I use colored scent candles for summonings. There is no problem with that as long as you got the right color.

Burning thyme might actually smell offensive- the plants are not necessary for the ritual.

Use any incense that smells great.

Personally, i a use a pleasantly scented air-freshener prior to a summoning & 1 incense stick.

Rituals should personalized & in a way that's comfortable for you.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "The Old Religion" <luciferianwitchcraft@... wrote:

I do not think the incense or the candles are required, but they are recommend, as a sign of respect more then anything.

Just because you have the wrong smell doesn't mean all chances of Eligos showing up will be eliminated..

A big part of it is intention.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "The Old Religion" <luciferianwitchcraft@... wrote:

I have been working with Eligos for a while now. Trying to spiritualy connect with him by meditating up to 50 min everyday before and after my dedication and I can really feel him now. I can't describe it with words how it feels but it's just great. I asked him for help for a certain matter that was bothering me and I can feel that he has helped me more and more. I owe so much to him and I just wanted to write this post to share with you all this amazing experience. Believe with all your heart in the true gods and they will be with you and help you. To everyone who doubt this believes, you are in the wrong path. If you open your mind and heart to them they will be the most loyal friends that you will ever have in your entire life.I pray to him every day and show respect. 
If you people really want the blessing of the true gods open your hearts to them.
Hail !!!!

Awesome story, thanks for sharing! Hail Satan! Hail Eligos!

On Monday, June 8, 2015 4:48 PM, "ivl11926@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

I have been working with Eligos for a while now. Trying to spiritualy connect with him by meditating up to 50 min everyday before and after my dedication and I can really feel him now. I can't describe it with words how it feels but it's just great. I asked him for help for a certain matter that was bothering me and I can feel that he has helped me more and more. I owe so much to him and I just wanted to write this post to share with you all this amazing experience. Believe with all your heart in the true gods and they will be with you and help you. To everyone who doubt this believes, you are in the wrong path. If you open your mind and heart to them they will be the most loyal friends that you will ever have in your entire life.I pray to him every day and show respect. 
If you people really want the blessing of the true gods open your hearts to them.
Hail !!!!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back