Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Elementals/Fairies?

I have, but I haven't heard anybody talk about it on here.  I'm not sure if anybody believes in them on here.  I personally believe their are incarnated elementals that have made it to the state of human.  In terms of elemental entities I no of 260 distinctly different ones, some real, many mythical.  I've seen in between 5-10.  On the astral right now I basically have no power so, they can project themselves as something else but they have to be pretty powerful to do so.  My encounters with incarnated elementals in human form have been very positive, but other identity types stick to their own and don't trust walk ins like me or their afraid of me or something.  I think their is a definite form of respectful protocol involved with communicating with them.  Whenever I just approach them they hide from me.  Then when I see them anyway they get all pissy and try to scare me into leaving them alone.  
---In [email protected], <inlovewithsatan@... wrote :

Has anyone seen them ? Any experience?

HAIL SATAN !

Elementals are usually from their various elemental planes/dimensions.

Faeries are little astral mischief makers, they have fun taunting people and bothering them.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back