Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Elemental imbalance

Jason

As some of you may know, either from me posting it, or I'm sure its obvious to those who have read my posts over time; I am Bipolar(manic-depression) I've allways known in my"knower" that it is spiritual. Now, being a Satanist & having studied the elements, I know more precisely that it is an imbalance in my element of fixed air; however knowing we are mad of all four(in the flesh) I see imbalances in them all. So, do I correct only air or all; together or one at a time; & finally, how? Do I just invoke them? If so, in what order? Having studied each ones traits, I have NO doubt this will be a life changing event in self improvement in every facet of my life! Damn will THAT catch the attention. &prove my argument to those who have known me for any length of time; and to help with our cause. So, I've studied all I could find on the topic, just need some very detailed info on how to do this, like I said, I have more problems that I will post, but NO doubt that this is my first major step, not including the dedication ritual; of course! Thank you all from the bottom of my heart, that this will take place of many hours of therapy (I've been diagnosed with them ALL) and money for meds that are only poison & don't work but make things worse. Thanx soooo much! Your Brother in Satan, J-SIN. HAIL SATAN!!!

Keep being wonderful and courageous in Father Satan's Love!! HAIL SATAN AND ALL DEMONS!!Sent via BlackBerry from T-MobileFrom: "Jason" <eremoslukos8@... Sender: [email protected] Date: Sat, 14 Aug 2010 17:41:21 -0000To: <[email protected]ReplyTo: [email protected] Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Elemental imbalance
  As some of you may know, either from me posting it, or I'm sure its obvious to those who have read my posts over time; I am Bipolar(manic-depression) I've allways known in my"knower" that it is spiritual. Now, being a Satanist & having studied the elements, I know more precisely that it is an imbalance in my element of fixed air; however knowing we are mad of all four(in the flesh) I see imbalances in them all. So, do I correct only air or all; together or one at a time; & finally, how? Do I just invoke them? If so, in what order? Having studied each ones traits, I have NO doubt this will be a life changing event in self improvement in every facet of my life! Damn will THAT catch the attention. &prove my argument to those who have known me for any length of time; and to help with our cause. So, I've studied all I could find on the topic, just need some very detailed info on how to do this, like I said, I have more problems that I will post, but NO doubt that this is my first major step, not including the dedication ritual; of course! Thank you all from the bottom of my heart, that this will take place of many hours of therapy (I've been diagnosed with them ALL) and money for meds that are only poison & don't work but make things worse. Thanx soooo much! Your Brother in Satan, J-SIN. HAIL SATAN!!!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back