Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

elemental and black magic i need help

the story is simply i have been fucked by black magic for a long time i didnt know that it was black magic until i went to a "healer" muslim (before i became ss)

how did i know well i was nerd in my school always top 10 then out of nowhere i started having problems very big ones with my best friend then i was going to drop out of school then i strated smoking very much and drink alchol out of nowhere its just like its not me

i went to a healer and yes he hepled me alot i got better he told me everything who did this and why and he was very much right i was chocked but this whole thing ( my fucked up years due to black magic) left me questiong my belief system so after long years i became ss after changing from one religion to anther , the black magic returns to me (they want me to feel sick until i die) the healer refus to help me cause i "gave my soul to the devil" ... i just dont know how he know about it ?

so im fucked ... there is an elemental in me "jin" what we arabs call (btw black magic is very very very common in arabs countries but no one has the balls to admit they just say aw stop this bullshit there is bm !!!)
that just wont go away

how can i fight back ?

ps this is not the whole story but i just wanna know how to let this son of bitch go away

**** said:
the story is simply i have been fucked by black magic for a long time i didnt know that it was black magic until i went to a "healer" muslim (before i became ss)

how did i know well i was nerd in my school always top 10 then out of nowhere i started having problems very big ones with my best friend then i was going to drop out of school then i strated smoking very much and drink alchol out of nowhere its just like its not me

i went to a healer and yes he hepled me alot i got better he told me everything who did this and why and he was very much right i was chocked but this whole thing ( my fucked up years due to black magic) left me questiong my belief system so after long years i became ss after changing from one religion to anther , the black magic returns to me (they want me to feel sick until i die) the healer refus to help me cause i "gave my soul to the devil" ... i just dont know how he know about it ?

so im fucked ... there is an elemental in me "jin" what we arabs call (btw black magic is very very very common in arabs countries but no one has the balls to admit they just say aw stop this bullshit there is bm !!!)
that just wont go away

how can i fight back ?

ps this is not the whole story but i just wanna know how to let this son of bitch go away

Would try this:

(Just try to look for a good date without the moon beeing void:
Re: 2022 Joy of Satan Calendar & Joy of Satan Astrology Website NOW LIVE!)
https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=64925&p=298972&hilit=ss+calendar#p298972

Returning Curses Part 1
https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Returning_Curses.html

Returning Curses Part 2
https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Returning_Curses2.html

You can also invoke blue satanic flames and willing them to destroy it. Take a few breaths (maybe 8) visualise your self surrounded by blue satanic flames then absorb them.

Affirm: In a postive and healthy way for me, the blue satanic flames destroy any and all thoughtforms, elementals linked to my soul, now, continuously and forever. x8 reps.

iu

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back