Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Electrical shocks coming from my finger tips?

alex_guzman24

Last night i finished reopening my 7 chakras and aligning them properly. When i was done i went to my computer to check my emails and ZAP! I got what felt like a 60v shock to my index finger at the tip. It felt so good. Believe me i can tell the difference between shock voltages since ive been shocked over 20 times at work LOL. This one felt like 60 volts compared to a 110 volt discharge. Anyways is this a good sign? Or do i have a blocked chakra or something wrong? its happened twice now at night. And today i can sort of feel like very faint electricity running through my veins in my fingers when i concentrate on them... It feels so good.... Thanks in advance

I think that may be a good sign showing that the energy and bio-electricity is flowing through your minor chakras, especially through your finger chakras. I had similar experiences (not electric shock, but tingling and "electrically charged" sensation for a whole day) when I spent some time directing my energy. Funnily it was my left palm that was buzzing all day (I later found out that for people who are right handed, the left palm acts as an energy receiver while the right hand acts as a transmitter, and vice versa). I still feel a very minor tingling sensation in my fingers most times when I do my full chakra meditation. 

--- In [email protected], <alex_guzman24@... wrote:

Last night i finished reopening my 7 chakras and aligning them properly. When i was done i went to my computer to check my emails and ZAP! I got what felt like a 60v shock to my index finger at the tip. It felt so good. Believe me i can tell the difference between shock voltages since ive been shocked over 20 times at work LOL. This one felt like 60 volts compared to a 110 volt discharge. Anyways is this a good sign? Or do i have a blocked chakra or something wrong? its happened twice now at night. And today i can sort of feel like very faint electricity running through my veins in my fingers when i concentrate on them... It feels so good.... Thanks in advance

I also get that tinbling feeling on my right index finger. I was doin foundation meditation and energy meditation after yoga session.  So its energy flowing up in out.. 

a shock happens when 2 charged ( i think its 2 atoms with the same charges ) atoms contact. if you are a girl with a long hair you would have noticed some electrical shocks and even see small whiteish sparks all around ur hair and between the sheet/pillow. it is because they are rubbing against each other, and the more u move the amount of sparks increases on your hair.
so it means u have charged and created enough energy to create a spark between an inanimate and movementless object such as a keyboard. 
please correct me if i am wrong, but i am sure it is at least like 70% true. ( on the first paragraph that is ) 
and yes it is a good sign , coz it means that your meditation was very effective :) 
Hail Satan!!

--- In [email protected], <inlovewithsatan@... wrote:

I also get that tinbling feeling on my right index finger. I was doin foundation meditation and energy meditation after yoga session.  So its energy flowing up in out.. 

aand since it created a spark between an object that is hard to get charged that much by itself ill suggest for u to stay away from electical wires and stuff after u finsih meditating . :) 
Hail Satan !! 

--- In [email protected], <inlovewithsatan@... wrote:

To: <[email protected];
Subject: RE: [JoyofSatan666] RE: Electrical shocks coming from my finger tips?
Sent: Thu, Sep 5, 2013 9:21:14 AM

i actually get shocked sometimes when im unplugging or plugging things in such as a lot when im vacuming ill get that i can actually see the spark  

--- In [email protected], <alex_guzman24@... wrote:

<hr> From: Inlovewithsatan <inlovewithsatan@...;
To: <[email protected];
Subject: RE: [JoyofSatan666] RE: Electrical shocks coming from my finger tips?
Sent: Thu, Sep 5, 2013 9:21:14 AM

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back