Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Election?

truthenki1

Don't know how yo title... saw a family member put up a flyer supporting Hilary, and I asked him thought u guys was going with Bernie.
He turns and explains to me how it works and I say okay, then I ask and stated that she's a lier and still dangerous, his return was stating that Trump is more dangerous saying that he quote " why can threaten to use nuclear?"
And I stated, at least he's up front, I mean, she lied about alot and it's out there, and shit, and then stated either ones it's up front and the other goes behide doors.... he acted like I shot him... question, was I wrong, I mean I don't follow it but know and understand how some of it works....?

Hail father Satan
Hail mother Lilith
Hail all the Deitie gods /goddess

Hillary Clinton is a communist, feminist, racial jew who will turn the United States into a mess of leftist retardation like Europe where migrant invaders are literally raping and burning Europe to the ground with the blessings of the European governments.

If this is your opinion then you are not wrong. Think for yourself. You dont need to ask permission to feel and think a certain way. 

I see your point, but we need a Gentile president for a change. The last Gentile president we had was John F. Kennedy.

A lot of our presidents(note their mentality of I'm the master you're the slave, and I will rule or no one does) have been Jewish. And this is for spreading Jewish communism, which also goes along with American bases globally.

I trust neither one, and will not vote for another Jewish president, Obama(also Jewish) was bad enough, just like Nixon, and Eisenhower, and George W. Bush.

What exactly entitles them to rule? They are a gang race of ruffians. On that point, they enslave their voters with clever, and powerfully deceptive Black Magicks along with outright lying with psychological warfare.

Read the bible, and you have the entire scene they Jew makes, and wants. You can learn a lot about the Jew by reading it. It's their blueprint for Humanities destruction. I can tell you're smart. Please don't vote for either one.

Instead work to secure power back to the Gentile, instead pouring it into the hands of the Jew.

Hail Satan.

See that's how I feel, and I watch the Simpson it's so true, just like it.
My false father says " if u don't vote for hilary your just plain idiot"
And I can't ask them or talk to them, even when I asked my uncle when he was putting the flyer down it was like a hit and he had no come back accept, vote for Trump then.
It's really sad, and thank you all for replying, I was making sure I wasn't on the wrong. Guess my feelings got the best of me.

Hail father Satan
Hail mother Lilith
Hail all the Deitie gods/goddess

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back