Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Egyptian/Runic Kabbalah

siannamarie13

Greetings Brothers & Sisters!

I've been scouring this groups messages and have done a 'search' to see what may have been posted already, but have found nothing, so am going to ask here if any have any info on where one might find the Egyptian or Runic Kabbalah? I know HP Maxine has stated that the original Kabbalah was Egyptian/Runic, but have even done a web search and have found nothing.

I've also scoured the JoS site as well.

Any help is much appreciated!

Ave Satanus!
Ave the Great Gods of Duat!

That is based on old info. The original and most powerful Kabala is Sanskrit as HP Maxine said, she's gonna update the JoS site and post the Sanskrit Kabala there. It's been said that the origins of Satanism is in the far east and the original language is Sanskrit.

The runic kabala is on the JoS site under the Runes section.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "siannamarie13" <siannamarie13@... wrote:

I've been scouring this groups messages and have done a 'search' to see what may have been posted already, but have found nothing, so am going to ask here if any have any info on where one might find the Egyptian or Runic Kabbalah? I know HP Maxine has stated that the original Kabbalah was Egyptian/Runic, but have even done a web search and have found nothing.

Ave Satanus!

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... balah.html 
Hail Father Satan and all the Gods of Hell
theultimatefishyface
To: [email protected]
Sent: Saturday, June 15, 2013 10:43 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Egyptian/Runic Kabbalah

Ave Satanus!

Thanks... I've actually read all of that. I was just thinking there might be an actual book out in the interwebbernet somewhere as well with more detail was all!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Fish Face <theultimatefishyface@... wrote:

theultimatefishyface

Ave Satanus!

You only need the book of your soul, which will make its thousands of detailed pages available to you once you start practicing and experimenting yourself. Theory brings you nowhere, you get real knowledge by starting practicing.

Like I said, It's also best to use Sanskrit instead of runes. The Rune Kabala is a watered down version of the Sanskrit Kabala. I've noticed the difference between them myself.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "siannamarie13" <siannamarie13@... wrote:

Thanks... I've actually read all of that. I was just thinking there might be an actual book out in the interwebbernet somewhere as well with more detail was all!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Fish Face <theultimatefishyface@ wrote:

theultimatefishyface

Ave Satanus!

You know, it's interesting you said that the 'book of my soul' will start making itself available to me with experience and dedication, as I'm already experiencing that! So neat!

Also, have we any update as to when HP Maxine will make available the Sanskrit version? Forgive me, I'm still going through all the materials available, and there's just a lot of it, so sometimes things are a bit confusing to find!

Thanks!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "the_fire_starter666" <the_fire_starter666@... wrote:

You only need the book of your soul, which will make its thousands of detailed pages available to you once you start practicing and experimenting yourself. Theory brings you nowhere, you get real knowledge by starting practicing.

Like I said, It's also best to use Sanskrit instead of runes. The Rune Kabala is a watered down version of the Sanskrit Kabala. I've noticed the difference between them myself.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "siannamarie13" <siannamarie13@ wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Fish Face <theultimatefishyface@ wrote:

theultimatefishyface

Ave Satanus!

Dunno maybe you should contact her privately if you need more details. She said back in November last year that she's gonna make serious updates including the full Sanskrit kabala, this post:

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/JoyofSata ... sage/77626

And the updates in JoS aren't finished yet, since the books are not available in the online store (she's gonna update the books as well).

You know, it's interesting you said that the 'book of my soul' will start making itself available to me with experience and dedication, as I'm already experiencing that! So neat!

Also, have we any update as to when HP Maxine will make available the Sanskrit version? Forgive me, I'm still going through all the materials available, and there's just a lot of it, so sometimes things are a bit confusing to find!

Thanks!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "the_fire_starter666" <the_fire_starter666@ wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "siannamarie13" <siannamarie13@ wrote:

theultimatefishyface

Ave Satanus!

To: <[email protected];
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Egyptian/Runic Kabbalah
Sent: Sun, Jun 16, 2013 6:52:03 PM

<td val[/IMG]   Thanks... I've actually read all of that. I was just thinking there might be an actual book out in the interwebbernet somewhere as well with more detail was all!

--- [/IMG][email protected], Fish Face <theultimatefishyface@... wrote:

theultimatefishyface

Ave Satanus!
[/TD]

Here is a website that lists the pronunciation of Sanskrit Letter sounds: http://kksongs.org/pron/sans/sans.html

Hail Father Enki and the Gods & Goddesses of Duat

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "the_fire_starter666" <the_fire_starter666@... wrote:

That is based on old info. The original and most powerful Kabala is Sanskrit as HP Maxine said, she's gonna update the JoS site and post the Sanskrit Kabala there. It's been said that the origins of Satanism is in the far east and the original language is Sanskrit.

Ave Satanus!

I am glad that you like it. I also just found some information on the Sanskrit Kabbalah. I am not sure whether or not it is trustworthy because of the website it comes from but I found it immediately after requesting help from the Gods and mediating using Lady Isis', Father Enki's, and Lord Thoth's names as mantras.

I was wondering if any one here would experiment with it, I am as well, and to post some of their experiences. I am going to request from the Gods that they aid me and guide me as well, so just in case it is bull shit, I will be fine. I will also keep up aura cleaning and meditations just in case.

50 SANSKRIT LETTERS
34 CONSONANTS

K Knot, spinal joint, head, mind, word, sound, king, soul, Brahman, fire, wind, cloud, air, Sun, Garuda (Bird King), peacock, happiness, joy, pleasure. 1 (Pali #0)
Kh Dot (Cipher), hole, cavity, hollow, tree hole, wound, body penings, sky jewels of sun and moon and stars, planet, meteor, arrow, eastern mountain on which the sun rises, bird's nest, flight of falcon, hawk and Garuda, Divine Woman, Moon, smoke, darkness, snow, dew. 2 (Pali #16)
G Buddha nature, going, moving, being, a song, hymn, sexual intercourse 3 (Pali #32)
Gh Bell, striking, destroying, just, indeed, certainly. 4 (Pali #48)
Ñ From the sea, wave of the ocean, fishhook. 5 (Pali #64)
C Moon, tortoise, join words togethr, copulation, joining, linking, to move, wave, shake, cane, straw, basket, large black bee. 6 (Pali #80)
Ch A part, fragment, 3½ coiled Kundalini. 7 (Pali #96)
J Birth, living, born from, produced or caused, being, luster, battle, conqueror, an imp, poison, sickle or hook. 8 (Pali #112)
Jh Flash, sparkle, suddenly, wind and rain, beating, jingling, rattling, shaking, roaring of the wind, hurricane, gale, drum, cymbal, metal ornaments, Kali-Yuga age. 9 (Pali 128)
Ñ Tree branches, knowledge, wisdom, teaching, cosmic consciousness. 10 (Pali #144)
T. Sword, bow, hatchet, chisel, axe, spade, hoe, tie, bind, bird. 11 (Pali #160)
T.h Metalic sound, idol, deity, divinity. 12 (Pali #176)
D. Mixture, blend, riot, uproar, tumult, bombast, confusion.. 13 (Pali #192)
D.h A double, drum, warrior with shield, goose. 14 (Pali #208)
N. Lake, pool, many rivers converging, thread. 15 (Pali #224)
T String, bow string, musical instrument string, sinew, tail, loom, spell, incantation, talisman, charm, medicine, remedy, drug. 16 (Pali #240)
Th Mountain, reverence, auspiciousness, devotion, awe, terror, protection, preservation, musical instrument sounds. 17 (Pali #256)
D Wife, heat, fire, passion, granting, producing, bestowing, imparting, gift, offering, present, divine, heavens, omen, sign, divination.. 18 (Pali #272)
Dh Scale, bow, placing, holding, virtue, merit, Brahman, to seize, hold, grasp, assume, exhibit, suffer, undergo, perform, do, receive into oneself, admit, cover, hide, deceive, obscur, hinder, obstruct, view, aim at, believe, have faith in, concentrate, put into focus, inner self, real self. 19 (Pali #288)
N Star, night, Moon, pearl, lotus plant, mother, menstrual cycle, space, empty, vacant, naked, no not, negative. 20 (Pali #304)
P Tree of Life leaf, an egg, air, wind, guardian, ruler, protector, Sun and Moon, the face. 21 (Pali #320)
Ph Serpent coiled in a tree, serpent hood, to swell, undulate, expand, bloom, fruit of a tree. 22 (Pali #336)
B Deity, Brahman Godhead, teacher, power, might, seed, grain, alphabet letter, intelligence, Mercury. 23 (Pali #352)

Bh Venus, morning star, zodiac, number 27, revolution of the planets.. 24 (Pali #368)
M Magickal formula, word of power, vibration of the seed sylable in the mouth of Deity that created the universe, OM, the Moon, water, third eye, time, cosmos, poison, drug, happiness.. 25 (Pali #384)
Y One who goes or moves, goer, mover, animating principle, true self as rider of the chariot, day, sky, wind, air, union, heart, fame. 26 (Pali #400)
R Fire, heat, sexual intercourse, love, desire, rapidity, speed, color red. 27 (Pali #416)
L Sea waves, rocking, moving, shaking, vibrating, adherance, clasp, hold tight, love, pleasure, joy, bliss, to melt, dissolve, lie with, rest, love play, Goddess Venus as Lakshmi. 28 (Pali #432)
V Circle, oval, universe rim, circular sky, air, wind, ocean, arm, residence, dwelling, the world. 29 (Pali #448)
S` Shiva, sword, war weapon, destroyer.. 30 (Pali #464)
Sh Sixfold, hexagon bee cell, best, excellent, final emancipation. 31 (Pali #480)
S Snake, seven, seven chakras, Big Dipper stars, seven Rishis watching over the world. 32 (Pali #496)
H Sound which ends creation, the last, exhalation of breath, verily, indeed, certainly, blood or water as mark of Shiva. 33 (Pali #512)
Ks. Spiral, coiling, ether, space. 34 (Pali #528)

16 VOWLES

A AUM, primal three sounds of Vishnu, Brahma and Shiva. Negative particle, absence, negation, beyond comprehension, going inward, within, in, life breath, sound which causes vocalization. 1st Kala (mask). 0 (Pali #1)
 Interjection, yes, compassion, pain, regret, nearness, near to, towards, reverse of action, Goddess Lakshmi, 2nd Kala (hider). 34 (Pali #2)
I Kamadeva (Cupid) desire, anger, compassion, wonder, awe, to go beyond, reach, undertake, learn, study, approach, 3rd Kala (cool). 68 (Pali #3)
Î Kamadeva (Cupid), dejection, pain, sorrow, perception, consciousness, pervade, shine, 4th Kala (controller). 102 (Pali #4)
U Second three sounds composing AUM, command, acceptance, interrogation. 5th Kala (seductress). 136 (Pali #5)
Û Moon, calling, compassion, protection, of Shiva. 6th Kala (clear). 170 (Pali #6)
Ri Obtain, acquire, reach, raise towards, meet with, calling, invoking, 7th Kala (wet). 204 (Pali #7)
Rî Ward off, exorcising, fear, demon. 8th Kala (mixed) 238 (Pali #8)
Li Clasp, cling to, stick, adhere, hold. 9th Kala (yoni). 272 (Pali #9)
Lî Rock, sway, tremble, vibrate. 10th Kala (lustful). 306 (Pali #10)
E Of Brahma, creating. 11th Kala (agitator). 340 (Pali #11)
Ai Of Shiva, destroying. 12th Kala (giver). 374 (Pali #12)
O Of Vishnu, preserving. 13th Kala (bright). 408 (Pali #13)
Au Address, naming, calling, invoking. 14th Kala (lover). 442 (Pali #14)
Ah End, last, dissolution. 15 Kala (flame). 476 (Pali #15)
Am First, beginning, creation. 16th Kala (elixer) 510 (Pali #16)

My theory is that the creator's of that nasty website hijacked the information from someone else (of course), and posted it on their own website. Probably, because Sanskrit works and is so powerful.

Anyway if you wish to experiment, like I am, please post some of your opinions, and experiences. I am not too sure when or what I will post but it will be my opinions and experiences, but when I get the time and recognize effects for what they are I will post. Thank you brothers and sisters, and I am glad that you enjoyed some of my Quantum Physics Posts.

I am also reading the Upanishads, and decoding some of the symbolism and allegories within it.

Hail Father Enki
Hail Lord Thoth
Hail Lady Isis
Hail Lord Horus
Hail Lord Enlil
Hail Lord Shamash
Hail Gods & Goddesses of Duat

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "jhd4412" <jhdea11@... wrote:

Here is a website that lists the pronunciation of Sanskrit Letter sounds: http://kksongs.org/pron/sans/sans.html

Hail Father Enki and the Gods & Goddesses of Duat

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "the_fire_starter666" <the_fire_starter666@ wrote:

Ave Satanus!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back