Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Egyptian Astrology?

Tartarus Envoy

What do we think about this? Is it legit? Does anyone have sources to share for the study of Egyptian Astrology?:Click here, this is the website I found.

( lately i have had my fascinatiom grow immensely for the god Anubis. I always liked him as a child, and among the Egyptian gods, he stood out to me the most. Funny thing is, according to Egyptian Astrology which places the Egyptian gods as the signs rather than the Zodiac. My Egyptian sign however, is Anubis. Now I dont know how accurate these are, but I am very much definitely interested. I have a very strong feeling about Anubis, that i can't describe.)

What knowledge about yourself have you got from there? All of these things have been lost and destroyed by the enemy, what remains are some instagram posts about entitled "feel good" new age stupidity. I am a "Thoth" sign. All of this, in the context of our modern world, is just blasphemy and denigration of what are sacred names of Gods and the remains of sacred sciences.

What knowledge about yourself have you got from there? All of these things have been lost and destroyed by the enemy, what remains are some instagram posts about entitled "feel good" new age stupidity. I am a "Thoth" sign. All of this, in the context of our modern world, is just blasphemy and denigration of what are sacred names of Gods and the remains of sacred sciences.
I wouldn't call this blasphemy, since there really is no blasphemous depiction happening. It's just the kind of astrology that Egyptians probably used, but different from others like however we have western astrology, vehicles astrology etc.
We must at least restore these things before giving up and think that oh its just all blasphemy and useless.

No, it isn't legit. And it only mentions a few keywords for the Sun sign, nothing else. This isn't based on actual astrology. It's nice to see Gods ruling certain dates which makes people feel good, but that isn't even the point of astrology.

I wouldn't call this blasphemy, since there really is no blasphemous depiction happening. It's just the kind of astrology that Egyptians probably used, but different from others like however we have western astrology, vehicles astrology etc.
We must at least restore these things before giving up and think that oh its just all blasphemy and useless.
omg VEDIC!!! VEDIC ASTROLOGY!!! FUCK!

what is wrong with my damn autocorrect:ROFLMAO:

No, it isn't legit. And it only mentions a few keywords for the Sun sign, nothing else. This isn't based on actual astrology. It's nice to see Gods ruling certain dates which makes people feel good, but that isn't even the point of astrology.
The dates are strange though, for example for each sign there are multiple dates and i read somewhere that this had to do with an astrological reason that was taken into account in ancient Egypt, which sets it apart from other astrologies.
however, I assume that maybe because it is so ancient, most if not all knowledge about it has been lost, and this is practically whats left.

omg VEDIC!!! VEDIC ASTROLOGY!!! FUCK!

what is wrong with my damn autocorrect:ROFLMAO:
This autocorrect fail wasn't as bad as Russia sending naked people to Iran, lol.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back