Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Egypt Uprising

damnplanetsaturn

While I was at work this muslim came in and was like did you hear the great news! I was like no what? She was like egyptian dictator stepped down! I was like o ok cool. She was like you havent heard it has been all over news?! I was like I do not watch the media or any tv for that matter as it is a waste of my time. I have so much to do with my life in other aspects, I dont have time to watch tv.

She was like o yeah. She looked suprised like you have a life? You dont watch tv? I was nice to her and she left smiling and happy and thought she made a friend. I dont like what she is. Im not gonna waste my time hating every single muslim. Now the jews are another story. I get to be myself at my job. Actually its like demanded. It shows how much rights we have work.

My boss knows the law inside and out. He is like a freedom fighter. It is only because of your boss working for the enemy you have to be so damn careful. I can do whatever I want. As long as I dont harass or threaten anyone. Same rules that apply to walking in public. I let the kikes know my disgust and hatred for them. They try to be all mean like they are going to walk all over you. You stand up and they completely change to like this scared little child. Why is he such an asshole? Does he not like me? With thier head in thier lap.

It shows how they really are. They sit in wealth with evil grins. talking to them selfs very proudly. We are going to kill them all! If they have one oposition! Suddenly the lights pop on and the SS breaks through the door. Then they are like o! What is this! Im so sorry! Exactly how worm tail off of harry potter acts. The little rat who turns into a person. He is played by a jew.

Notice how he goes from brave and meanacing, untill some gets in his face and then he cowers to the ground? Worm tail is the perfect example of a jew. I kid you not. Dont harass them, but get in their face. Hold your head up high and stare them in the eye. Actually I will write another post about this.

I was wondering though what Is the egypt thing all about? Is it good for us or bad?

Bad; the "muslim brotherhood" denies taking control but in reality, they did. It's not a win for us, and now oil prices/amount are going to fluctuate a bit. This new leader could be just as bad, or even worse for everyone.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "damnplanetsaturn" <damnplanetsaturn@... wrote:

While I was at work this muslim came in and was like did you hear the great news! I was like no what? She was like egyptian dictator stepped down! I was like o ok cool. She was like you havent heard it has been all over news?! I was like I do not watch the media or any tv for that matter as it is a waste of my time. I have so much to do with my life in other aspects, I dont have time to watch tv.

She was like o yeah. She looked suprised like you have a life? You dont watch tv? I was nice to her and she left smiling and happy and thought she made a friend. I dont like what she is. Im not gonna waste my time hating every single muslim. Now the jews are another story. I get to be myself at my job. Actually its like demanded. It shows how much rights we have work.

My boss knows the law inside and out. He is like a freedom fighter. It is only because of your boss working for the enemy you have to be so damn careful. I can do whatever I want. As long as I dont harass or threaten anyone. Same rules that apply to walking in public. I let the kikes know my disgust and hatred for them. They try to be all mean like they are going to walk all over you. You stand up and they completely change to like this scared little child. Why is he such an asshole? Does he not like me? With thier head in thier lap.

It shows how they really are. They sit in wealth with evil grins. talking to them selfs very proudly. We are going to kill them all! If they have one oposition! Suddenly the lights pop on and the SS breaks through the door. Then they are like o! What is this! Im so sorry! Exactly how worm tail off of harry potter acts. The little rat who turns into a person. He is played by a jew.

Notice how he goes from brave and meanacing, untill some gets in his face and then he cowers to the ground? Worm tail is the perfect example of a jew. I kid you not. Dont harass them, but get in their face. Hold your head up high and stare them in the eye. Actually I will write another post about this.

I was wondering though what Is the egypt thing all about? Is it good for us or bad?

Not good if the leader of the Muslim brotherhood takes control. He or it I should say is also a dictator. It will destroy thing in Egypt like artifacts and such. It is evil very evil. It is like the ultimate bin laden . Not good at all he will use power from Egypt to.fight their jihad. Fuck I'm never gonna be able to go there now.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Exar" <exarkuun1991@... wrote:

Bad; the "muslim brotherhood" denies taking control but in reality, they did. It's not a win for us, and now oil prices/amount are going to fluctuate a bit. This new leader could be just as bad, or even worse for everyone.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "damnplanetsaturn" <damnplanetsaturn@ wrote:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back