Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Effectiveness of Mantra Pronounced by Average People

knight.infernal

I know we use Mantras to empower our Soul. But how effective for those who is novice and only use Mantras for temporary purpose?
As the the title says I'm wondering if the effect of Mantras pronounced by average people are has its power. 
Let say their is guy who knows about runes and used Uruz rune to hasten his recovery assuming he has a illness. But this guy only knows about the knowledge of runes and don't really meditate at all.  At least he knows the proper pronunciation or vibrating it.
(BTW definitely i'm not this guy for i'm meditating for years...)
Hail Father Satan!!Hail All Great Gods and Goddesses of Duat!!Long Live to My Fellow Satanic Warriors!!

Proper pronunciation of mantras do have power. However the effectiveness of that power on the soul is individual. You may have a greater affinity to Sanskrit than runes for example. Nonetheless, they all do 'work' eventually. This is assuming you vibrate each letter and not just say them or sing them as that is enemy corruption and will get you nowhere.

There are mantras which are safe for newbies and those more advanced. They are on the full chakra meditation page of the JOS.

Lucius Oria

HAIL SATAN

Hello,

I am surprised that a person who says that has been meditating for years ask a question like this ( what i am trying to tell you here is not a bad thing to tell that you are new to Satanism ).

Now about your question. I no not like to share stuff of Jos site with people that are not satanists ( they do not have to be dedicated of course just to know that these things come from our True Father Satan. The are three reasons for this

Firstly, this will probably not help them in any way ( they are powerless usually, the only way they can have spiritual power without meditating is by having a powerful aura from past lives or practising yoga and without knowing that they empower themselves).

Secondly, if you take a good look at Jos site, it says in all meditations concerning new people that these mantras and all things come from our Father and they should have this in mind when practicing them, so if you do not tell him from where you have found them is like deceiving him.

Lastly, why give him the runes and then wonder in all your life if he is going to betray your secret ( that you are a satanist) when you can easily send some golden energy to him by you using the mantras (runes) and the right affirmations and hep him without him knowing it.

HAIL SATAN!

let me clarify i never shared to any non satanist about knowledge of SSand this "guy" im talking about is just an "example"as for my case i've been using different kinds of mantras and no problem obtaining there effecti usually get 2-3 times of illness that lasts a week but ever since i started meditating almost or more than 2yrs i got no sickness at all.
i got cold but it didnt last a day and im immediately recovered and its only happen because i stopped meditating for almost one month...(yes i got laziness issues...)
the only thing i telling them is the basics almost can found everywhere on the internet and some truths and lies
but then to be honest despite meditating for several yrs (5yrs?) i haven't seen significant psychic development to myself but although lazy sometimes still, here i am being a persistent practitioner 
im sorry if you find me noob for taking extremely long time to develop and cant keep up to ur pace at least im sure im still practicing
my question was about "what if"
im literally felt offended by ur words 

p.s. i know u find my english grammar crappy but i think its still understandable 

--- In [email protected], <rs56584@... wrote:

Hello,

I am surprised that a person who says that has been meditating for years ask a question like this ( what i am trying to tell you here is not a bad thing to tell that you are new to Satanism ).

Now about your question. I no not like to share stuff of Jos site with people that are not satanists ( they do not have to be dedicated of course just to know that these things come from our True Father Satan. The are three reasons for this

Firstly, this will probably not help them in any way ( they are powerless usually, the only way they can have spiritual power without meditating is by having a powerful aura from past lives or practising yoga and without knowing that they empower themselves).

Secondly, if you take a good look at Jos site, it says in all meditations concerning new people that these mantras and all things come from our Father and they should have this in mind when practicing them, so if you do not tell him from where you have found them is like deceiving him.

Lastly, why give him the runes and then wonder in all your life if he is going to betray your secret ( that you are a satanist) when you can easily send some golden energy to him by you using the mantras (runes) and the right affirmations and hep him without him knowing it.

HAIL SATAN!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back