Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

EDUCATION

Shannon Outlaw

I have learned so much not being in school than in being in school. When i was in high school (im 18) i didnt do too well because i felt alienated and brainwashed( and now i know why) like Hitler said "Universal education is rotten and not good" well lol not exactly the same words but he's definetly right! Its so sad, i think school is shit. I feel it only counts when it comes to basic learning like writing, spelling math and science, other than that, it's shit! I feel bad for kids these days, I wish i was back in high school again so that i could contradict and teach and eventually spread Father Satans truth. Oh nostalgia.. sighs*

Schools may be shit, but education is very important. It's extremely hard to get by in todays world without the proper education. Acquiring a degree in some field can help you in the long run. It is a competitive world we live in, we must obtain an education if we are to survive to some degree. Ever dreamed of that million dollar house with the lake in the back yard. You need a good job with great pay to stay in those kinds of places.
I myself is currently attending college in a number of courses. Audio Engineering, science, music, astronomy, ect...
A big part of this was made clear to me by High Priestess Maxine. You guys might not like school, so if not, hopefully you have other income options available. 

Cordially,

PRAISE THE Mighty 4 Crowns of Duat!

Knowledge cant be rushed, it is power so you must accept and embrace it.
-Reverend Mac Friday

Reverend Mac Friday
Joy Of Satan Ministries

www.joyofsatan.com

To: [email protected]
Sent: Wed, June 1, 2011 10:38:59 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] EDUCATION

I have learned so much not being in school than in being in school. When i was in high school (im 18) i didnt do too well because i felt alienated and brainwashed( and now i know why) like Hitler said "Universal education is rotten and not good" well lol not exactly the same words but he's definetly right! Its so sad, i think school is shit. I feel it only counts when it comes to basic learning like writing, spelling math and science, other than that, it's shit! I feel bad for kids these days, I wish i was back in high school again so that i could contradict and teach and eventually spread Father Satans truth. Oh nostalgia.. sighs*

yeah i hear ya it kind of makes it kind of useless if the economy is getting worse and eventually crash then it seems having an amount of education wont matter because there are people who have college degrees and still cant get a job, whats the real point if theeconomy wont be the same again, it seems it will be more about money then education...
-----Original Message-----
Date: Wednesday, June 01, 2011 1:54:30 pm
To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] EDUCATION

Schools may be shit, but education is very important. It's extremely hard to get
by in todays world without the proper education. Acquiring a degree in some
field can help you in the long run. It is a competitive world we live in, we
must obtain an education if we are to survive to some degree. Ever dreamed of
that million dollar house with the lake in the back yard. You need a good job
with great pay to stay in those kinds of places.

I myself is currently attending college in a number of courses. Audio
Engineering, science, music, astronomy, ect...

A big part of this was made clear to me by High Priestess Maxine. You guys might
not like school, so if not, hopefully you have other income options available.

Cordially,

-Reverend Mac Friday

Reverend Mac Friday
Joy Of Satan Ministries

www.joyofsatan.com

The politicians are to greedy in my opinion to let the economy totally crash. In the event that the economy actually boost, not having an education will hurt. Versus having an education and the economy crashes, education is never a waste. Satan is about knowledge and understanding. There are some great things to be taught at universities. Some very interesting and can be applied to a Satanic lifestyle. 
Never let whats around you discourage you from learning and obtaining knowledge. Thats a part of the image the kikes want us to have. Non educated individuals, most who drop out of high school because they think Satanism is about being an lazy, smoking pot , and head banging to heavy metal. Im not saying this is you, this is just how most so called Satanist live their life. 
I myslef was a high school drop out, but not because of this. It was because I had a problem with solving answers with my fist. This eventually got me expelled out the whole school district, among other things. The one thing I always had in my favor, was that I was very smart. My grades were good, had a high gpa, I just was a trouble maker for some reason. As you get older you get a better understanding of life. I still have a lot of learning to do, as I am only 23 turning 24. The one thing I learned to value was an education and spiritual growth, which is all a part of my personal Advancement. 
Cordially,

-Reverend Mac Friday

Reverend Mac Friday
Joy Of Satan Ministries

www.joyofsatan.com

Sent: Wed, June 1, 2011 11:08:32 AM

yeah i hear ya it kind of makes it kind of useless if the economy is getting worse and eventually crash then it seems having an amount of education wont matter because there are people who have college degrees and still cant get a job, whats the real point if theeconomy wont be the same again, it seems it will be more about money then education...

Schools may be shit, but education is very important. It's extremely hard to get

A big part of this was made clear to me by High Priestess Maxine. You guys might

Cordially,

-Reverend Mac Friday

Reverend Mac Friday
Joy Of Satan Ministries

www.joyofsatan.com

ofcourse mac i definetly understand, Maxine posted that the economy will carsh from 2013-2014 and that scared me, it seems apparent she also did my astrological chart and mentioned economical erosion and so many people are getting laid off and such and such it seems very likely and politicians are selfish as well...so yea i get what you are saying. Have you ever heard of martial law? well it seems apparent that that will happen as well... we shall see though...
Date: Wednesday, June 01, 2011 2:34:17 pm

The politicians are to greedy in my opinion to let the economy totally crash. In
the event that the economy actually boost, not having an education will hurt.
Versus having an education and the economy crashes, education is never a waste.
Satan is about knowledge and understanding. There are some great things to be
taught at universities. Some very interesting and can be applied to a Satanic
lifestyle.

Never let whats around you discourage you from learning and obtaining knowledge.
Thats a part of the image the kikes want us to have. Non educated individuals,
most who drop out of high school because they think Satanism is about being an
lazy, smoking pot , and head banging to heavy metal. Im not saying this is you,
this is just how most so called Satanist live their life.

I myslef was a high school drop out, but not because of this. It was because I
had a problem with solving answers with my fist. This eventually got me expelled
out the whole school district, among other things.

<td val[/IMG]I too am a drop out.But since than I have developed a great hunger for knowledge,and know have found the answers to all of my spiritual questions,from the JoS ministry.I thank Father every morning,for the opportunity to know the truth of how things really are.And thank you Reverend Mac,and the rest of the JoS clergy for the guidance that we receive from you all,on a daily basis. 
Hail Satan!
Brian
--- On Wed, 6/1/11, Reverend Mac Friday <macfriday@... wrote:
Date: Wednesday, June 1, 2011, 6:34 PM

The politicians are to greedy in my opinion to let the economy totally crash. In the event that the economy actually boost, not having an education will hurt. Versus having an education and the economy crashes, education is never a waste. Satan is about knowledge and understanding. There are some great things to be taught at universities. Some very interesting and can be applied to a Satanic lifestyle. 
Never let whats around you discourage you from learning and obtaining knowledge. Thats a part of the image the kikes want us to have. Non educated individuals, most who drop out of high school because they think Satanism is about being an lazy, smoking pot , and head banging to heavy metal. Im not saying this is you, this is just how most so called Satanist live their life. 
I myslef was a high school drop out, but not because of this. It was because I had a problem with solving answers with my fist. This eventually got me expelled out the whole school district, among other things. The one thing I always had in my favor, was that I was very smart. My grades were good, had a high gpa, I just was a trouble maker for some reason. As you get older you get a better understanding of life. I still have a lot of learning to do, as I am only 23 turning 24. The one thing I learned to value was an education and spiritual growth, which is all a part of my personal Advancement. 
Cordially,

-Reverend Mac Friday

Reverend Mac Friday
Joy Of Satan Ministries

www.joyofsatan.com

To: <a rel="nofollow">[email protected]
Fro[/IMG]macfriday@...

Cordially,

-Reverend Mac Friday

Reverend Mac Friday
Joy Of Satan Ministries

www.joyofsatan.com

I 100% agree with you. Education is extremely important. I live in Ireland, the worst hit countries by the recession in the world. Lucky my parents are doctors (my mother does not work). People are realising know what a huge mistake they have done not going to school (Ireland has the highest rate of teenage Binge drinkers in all of Europe). I go to an all-boy school, and the students there are the worst ever. Everyday I walk down the city, I see drunk, homeless people. It's very dissapointing.

HAIL SATAN!!!
Hail the Almighty Gods of Duat!!
Sami
On 1 Jun 2011, at 18:50, Reverend Mac Friday <macfriday@... wrote:
  Schools may be shit, but education is very important. It's extremely hard to get by in todays world without the proper education. Acquiring a degree in some field can help you in the long run. It is a competitive world we live in, we must obtain an education if we are to survive to some degree. Ever dreamed of that million dollar house with the lake in the back yard. You need a good job with great pay to stay in those kinds of places.
I myself is currently attending college in a number of courses. Audio Engineering, science, music, astronomy, ect...
A big part of this was made clear to me by High Priestess Maxine. You guys might not like school, so if not, hopefully you have other income options available. 

Cordially,

-Reverend Mac Friday

Reverend Mac Friday
Joy Of Satan Ministries

www.joyofsatan.com

To: [e[/IMG][email protected][/email][/url]
Sent: Wed, June 1, 2011 10:38:59 AM

No kidding! I got as far as I did on lowest possible grades accept for the shop half (tech school), where I learned enough to work for my cousin (contractor) doing the carpentry part of houses and such, while getting a GED. I now find myself starved for knowledge and constantly studying! If I knew then what I know now...LOLSent via BlackBerry by AT&TFrom: "Shannon Outlaw" <soutlaw92@... Sender: [email protected] Date: Wed, 01 Jun 2011 12:38:59 CDTTo: <[email protected]ReplyTo: [email protected] Subject: [JoyofSatan666] EDUCATION

I look back at the standard for grade 8 a century ago when most only went that far, it is university level material today. I can see by having looked over the course content of public schools from the 1890's to now just how dumbed down the Jews have made everything just as they admitted in the protocols they would and the one Jew Rosenthal bragged was the Jew great victory dumbing down the education system into social marxism.   Most university people today could not pass the entrance exam from 50 years ago  to the same jewinversities they are in today.   I talk to a person fresh out of high skrule not too long ago, he was clueless about the most basic reality of all important subjects that effect him directly today. The jews want it this way, most teachers are in reality the worst destroyers of the minds of the youth around. And they think and feel themselves to be oh so saintly for it.   I am a self taught person, I learned everything I did outside of skrule and I even did 4 years post secondary. I learned more about my subject from study outside of my college course on top of that. At and the end of it I understood how badly the area needs to be advanced.   The only important  point of skrule is getting career papers and training.   The final proof of how fucking useless the edjewcation system is in the fact society on average is full of people with a decade and a half of education and it's totally retarded on every level and mediocre in every area.

Sent: Wed, June 1, 2011 1:38:59 PM

i know don, this has to stop, i really want to teach but ofcourse we must still do our own research and i still havent forgot about the research that i will be showing you Don, on the black race, thanks again, i have been informing people so much and i feel good but anyway lol time to do my ritual to inspire satanism in the masses.
Date: Wednesday, June 01, 2011 5:38:25 pm

I look back at the standard for grade 8 a century ago when most only went that
far, it is university level material today. I can see by having looked over the
course content of public schools from the 1890's to now just how dumbed down the
Jews have made everything just as they admitted in the protocols they would and
the one Jew Rosenthal bragged was the Jew great victory dumbing down the
education system into social marxism.

Most university people today could not pass the entrance exam from 50 years ago
 to the same jewinversities they are in today.

I talk to a person fresh out of high skrule not too long ago, he was clueless
about the most basic reality of all important subjects that effect him directly
today. The jews want it this way, most teachers are in reality the worst
destroyers of the minds of the youth around. And they think and feel themselves
to be oh so saintly for it.

I am a self taught person, I learned everything I did outside of skrule and I
even did 4 years p

Don, you couldn't be more right! My mother (who was born in 1914) had said she could see the dumb-down progressing over the decades from when she completed grade 12 and and later as younger generations did. Her grade 12 was equivalent to a master's degree now (only not as specialized, I suppose).

People are graduating from university hardly knowing their ass from their elbow. (This is blatantly obvious with the herd of cloned MBA's that sweep over the business scene like bison over the prairies in the 1900's). Perhaps that is why even before the economy tanked I knew far too many people with master's degrees in various disciplines working as clerks and secretaries.

I have a post-secondary education, but truth be told, I truly believe I learned far more on my own through self-study and experience.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Don Danko <mageson6666@... wrote:

course content of public schools from the 1890's to now just how dumbed down the

even did 4 years post secondary. I learned more about my subject from study
outside of my college course on top of that. At and the end of it I understood
how badly the area needs to be advanced.

The only important  point of skrule is getting career papers and training.

The final proof of how fucking useless the edjewcation system is in the fact
society on average is full of people with a decade and a half of education and
it's totally retarded on every level and mediocre in every area.

I have learned so much not being in school than in being in school. When i was
in high school (im 18) i didnt do too well because i felt alienated and
brainwashed( and now i know why) like Hitler said "Universal education is rotten
and not good" well lol not exactly the same words but he's definetly right! Its
so sad, i think school is shit. I feel it only counts when it comes to basic
learning like writing, spelling math and science, other than that, it's shit! I
feel bad for kids these days, I wish i was back in high school again so that i
could contradict and teach and eventually spread Father Satans truth. Oh
nostalgia.. sighs*

As for my formal education - in Poland one is taught to know, to cram by heart and not necessarily to think too much; "KNOW IT, YOU DON'T HAVE TO IT". Sure, not everywhere, but still... :/

During my studies I merely counted on the fact that I will be able to SOMEHOW utilise the fact that I have crammed there.

Mostly, however, this was mere theoretising about the theory of theoretising... :/ Whereas I do like philosophy, hollow and useless facts bore me to beyond death :|

It is good to have a broad knowledge, but one has to be a Satanist to have this hunger for knowledge, the unquenchable one. Sheep will be blind to broaden their narrow horizons - before I became a Satanist, I saw this all too frequently :/

HAIL LUCIFER AND THE ELDER GODS!!
DEATH TO THE RIGHT HAND PATH!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@... wrote:

I too am a drop out.But since than I have developed a great hunger for knowledge,and know have found the answers to all of my spiritual questions,from the JoS ministry.I thank Father every morning,for the opportunity to know the truth of how things really are.And thank you Reverend Mac,and the rest of the JoS clergy for the guidance that we receive from you all,on a daily basis. 
Hail Satan!
Brian
--- On Wed, 6/1/11, Reverend Mac Friday <macfriday@... wrote:

Date: Wednesday, June 1, 2011, 6:34 PM

Never let whats around you discourage you from learning and obtaining knowledge. Thats a part of the image the kikes want us to have. Non educated individuals, most who drop out of high school because they think Satanism is about being an lazy, smoking pot , and head banging to heavy metal. Im not saying this is you, this is just how
most so called Satanist live their life. 
Cordially,

-Reverend Mac Friday

Reverend Mac Friday
Joy Of Satan
Ministries

www.joyofsatan.com

Cordially,

-Reverend Mac Friday

Reverend Mac Friday

Joy Of Satan Ministries

www.joyofsatan.com

I agree that education is important, the right one at least. Am in college a community one, but it has what I want to do and saves me money. I must say that now a days everyone is getting degrees and it's so many who have it, it makes it harder for one to get a job. Not only that these colleges now a days are just about the money, so many people who are out on the street is because they took out loans and couldn't afford to pay for it and keep there house. They advertise these colleges on TV or internet just so they can get a fix (money that is) and it makes the person situation they were in even worse. I don't watch TV much but my sister does and every time I look there is a college there talking about you can call. Anyways, Unless one goes the smart way or figure something out to not put them in debt with loans. These kikes/xians are all about money this money that, brainwash the gentitles and make people sheeps. I know education and knowledge is important. I enjoy learning. Especially the Truth, I believe all us satanist are going to be okay as for the xians, well what can one say. I also noticed that it's sometimes who you know to help you get into a job, also alot of people on these jobs are not even qualitfied or don't even care. *sighs*

Hail Satan! Hail Azazel! Hail the Gods of Duat!

Oh and to add I have learned new things in college and got to take some classes I always wanted to, so that is the good side. Like I said so about it the smart way. I did help me to apply it in a satanic way, certain classes.

I totally agree with you, every single day I wonder how the Gods would teach us Science. I bet they would teach it alongside Spirituality seeing those two are really connected.

I'm a biology student at my local university, and sometimes I feel that they could educate us in a much simpler and efficient manner.

Also here in the Netherlands the government really cut the higher education budget(expenditure). As if they couldn't find anything else that needed a cut.

Hail Father Satan!!
Hail The Gods ov Duat !!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Don Danko <mageson6666@... wrote:

brainwashed( and now i know why) like Hitler said "Universal education is rotten
nostalgia.. sighs*

You can go to school and get a "formal" education while still informally educating yourself in your own time. There are literally thousands of majors at colleges and universities all across the world, and there is quite a bit of useful information to be accumulated (not to mention alot of money to be made.) In America we are brought up to get an education just so you can get a job and many students forget the information as soon as they graduate. There is nothing wrong with just gathering knowledge for the simple reason that knowledge is power (sorry to be so cliche but its true)

I began my college education as a history major before I learned how falsified and manipulated "his story" really is. I changed my major to Sports Studies because I want to be a football coach and I'm extremely satisfied with this decision. Alot of information has been held back from the people but it is availabe if you search in the right places for it, like libraries and the internet. We as Satanists should learn the real accurate history of all world events, past and present, because it really puts our current situation into the proper context. We have been lied to over and over and over again and they are not going to stop anytime soon. Educate yourself and those around you and dont let the lies discourage you.

HAIL SATAN

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Shannon Outlaw" <soutlaw92@... wrote:

i know don, this has to stop, i really want to teach but ofcourse we must still do our own research and i still havent forgot about the research that i will be showing you Don, on the black race, thanks again, i have been informing people so much and i feel good but anyway lol time to do my ritual to inspire satanism in the masses.
Date: Wednesday, June 01, 2011 5:38:25 pm

even did 4 years p

I totally agree with you my guy i am a new beginner how can i call on a demon to guard me pls help and i am from a christian home with strictness on me although i am the only one left in the house and i need to call upon a demon to assist me pls help HAIL FATHER SATAN THE GREATEST!!!

----------
Sent from my Nokia Phone

------Original message------
To: <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Date: Thursday, June 2, 2011 5:56:50 AM GMT-0000
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: EDUCATION

Don, you couldn't be more right! My mother (who was born in 1914) had said she could see the dumb-down progressing over the decades from when she completed grade 12 and and later as younger generations did. Her grade 12 was equivalent to a master's degree now (only not as specialized, I suppose).

People are graduating from university hardly knowing their ass from their elbow. (This is blatantly obvious with the herd of cloned MBA's that sweep over the business scene like bison over the prairies in the 1900's). Perhaps that is why even before the economy tanked I knew far too many people with master's degrees in various disciplines working as clerks and secretaries.

I have a post-secondary education, but truth be told, I truly believe I learned far more on my own through self-study and experience.

nostalgia.. sighs*

<td val[/IMG]So true i thank it more important finding something you love to do then spending so much money on school i left home at 17 and become a certificated yogist and i do ok and went to religious studies for zoroastrian/yezidi  and my mom  left home when she was 15 in 70s and wnt to hindu school and  works as religious leader in mississippi  and  surya school teacher my mom always said  do you ever you like  but try to  stay away from american college you lose yourself haha

--- On Thu, 6/2/11, chalchiuhnenetzin <jaguarcat2002@... wrote:
Date: Thursday, June 2, 2011, 12:56 AM

--- [/IMG][email protected], Don Danko <mageson6666@... wrote:

nostalgia.. sighs*
[/TD]

Lawal, have you dedicated? If so i think it is better you start a meditation program on the JoS site, so that you can open up your soul to be able to communicate with the Gods..

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Lawal Olumide" <olumidelawal68@... wrote:

I totally agree with you my guy i am a new beginner how can i call on a demon to guard me pls help and i am from a christian home with strictness on me although i am the only one left in the house and i need to call upon a demon to assist me pls help HAIL FATHER SATAN THE GREATEST!!!

----------
Sent from my Nokia Phone

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Don Danko <mageson6666@ wrote:

nostalgia.. sighs*

School can be fun and very rewarding. Not to mention, anyone without it, especially here in the U.S. is probably struggling with low income because of a lack of education and proper training. You see, people complain about school teaching you how to think, this is just an excuse to not get an education. It's just like when reading books, you read it in a Satanic way. So, basically, you can do the same with school, learn the important stuff and leave everything else alone. 

Cordially,

-Reverend Mac Friday

Reverend Mac Friday
Joy Of Satan Ministries

www.joyofsatan.com

Sent: Wed, June 1, 2011 1:52:21 PM

Oh and to add I have learned new things in college and got to take some classes I always wanted to, so that is the good side. Like I said so about it the smart way. I did help me to apply it in a satanic way, certain classes.

We are capable of teaching ourselves the same stuff we learn in school. The problem is that we cant go to an employer an say that we have taught ourselves to to be a doctor or lawyer. They will laugh as soon as you leave and you will not get the job. The point is, no matter how you feel about school, without it, life will be hard. Unless you happen to have other sources of income. Everyone needs to take college courses to some degree. I realize that a lot of this might not apply to other countries, but it might since the U.S. has influenced a lot of nations.

Cordially,

-Reverend Mac Friday

Reverend Mac Friday
Joy Of Satan Ministries

www.joyofsatan.com

Sent: Thu, June 2, 2011 6:37:21 AM
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Re: EDUCATION

School can be fun and very rewarding. Not to mention, anyone without it, especially here in the U.S. is probably struggling with low income because of a lack of education and proper training. You see, people complain about school teaching you how to think, this is just an excuse to not get an education. It's just like when reading books, you read it in a Satanic way. So, basically, you can do the same with school, learn the important stuff and leave everything else alone. 

Cordially,

-Reverend Mac Friday

Reverend Mac Friday
Joy Of Satan Ministries

www.joyofsatan.com

I really want to be dedicated to MY FATHER SATAN but how to get the necessary material is hard can i do the ritual without using candle pls HAIL FATHER SATAN THE GREATEST!!!

----------
Sent from my Nokia Phone

Date: Thursday, June 2, 2011 8:40:24 AM GMT-0000

Lawal, have you dedicated? If so i think it is better you start a meditation program on the JoS site, so that you can open up your soul to be able to communicate with the Gods..

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Lawal Olumide" <olumidelawal68@... wrote:

----------
Sent from my Nokia Phone

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Don Danko <mageson6666@ wrote:

nostalgia.. sighs*

I've been realizing this, Mac, and am in the process of looking for an on-line course, I'm just kinda stuck on a major. I would like to use my knowledge and experience to be of use to people either one on one or small group setting. I believe I may need to acquire a psychology degree of some sort. As I stated, I'm constantly on the computer learning, and have recently been asked to talk to a young woman who just had a bad accident and became paralyzed. I took this request as a great honor, and am doing some meditating on it 1st, but not exactly sure of any specific meditation to use? Back to the topic, if I can do this and make money on it, it may just be out of necessity as the real reward for me is in knowing I helped.
HS
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&TFrom: Reverend Mac Friday <macfriday@... Sender: [email protected] Date: Thu, 2 Jun 2011 07:16:58 -0700 (PDT)To: <[email protected]ReplyTo: [email protected] Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Re: EDUCATION
  We are capable of teaching ourselves the same stuff we learn in school. The problem is that we cant go to an employer an say that we have taught ourselves to to be a doctor or lawyer. They will laugh as soon as you leave and you will not get the job. The point is, no matter how you feel about school, without it, life will be hard. Unless you happen to have other sources of income. Everyone needs to take college courses to some degree. I realize that a lot of this might not apply to other countries, but it might since the U.S. has influenced a lot of nations.

Cordially,

-Reverend Mac Friday

Reverend Mac Friday
Joy Of Satan Ministries

www.joyofsatan.com

Sent: Thu, June 2, 2011 6:37:21 AM
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Re: EDUCATION

Cordially,

-Reverend Mac Friday

Reverend Mac Friday
Joy Of Satan Ministries

www.joyofsatan.com

<td val[/IMG]are school/universities here in philippines is worser!!all school equiped w/ churches/catholics. & forcely require every student to memorize something on their bloody bible.many believe by attaining a degree,they would be elevated from being poor if majority who attained a degree are jobless.they only made the school institutions richer.I have been brainwashed all my life in school.i got most of my knowledge outside like bookstores & internet.what worst,they would require every student ware uniform,cut there hair(for boys),anti-gay bashings,& even military reservist trainings. Teachers even have the authority to wreck hatred to any students they hate by punishment & failing grades. most of my time are wasted in shcool.i wish if only completed learning to read write & count,i would have already drop out earlier
[/TD]

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back