Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Economy collapse

alex_guzman24

Greetings my comrades, Lately i have been stressing myself as to how much time i have before the economy goes to shit. I really need to know a somewhat estimated arrival for when/if the dollar becomes toilet paper. Im not expecting an accurate answer but rather your own estimation. So please share as i am stuck between a rock and a hard place.

Seven months ago i was on a serious spiritually advancing schedule. That is until i took a financial turn and opened a business under my fathers wing. Im not going to go into the details as that would be prety long but basically my schedule went to shit. I have to put way to much time into the business, a day that i hardly get any time for my training. Im not getting enough sleep and im pushing my body/mind to its limits. (5am in the morning until 10 pm) Every month goes by so fast that these 7 months only feel like 3. Im not advancing here or there because i have been trying to plan my perfect schedule to balance these two so they are both advancing at a steady pace. As a result both my training and financial stability are not doing very good. Every month i make a mistake to screw it all up. Im like a wobbly pillar trying to hold the ceiling so to say.

The business i opened up profits from a bad economy. Even though it makes a decent amount of money (25,000 a month)for a small business. I have not been able to get it stable (havent got there yet) as this requires a tremendous amount of time from the day. Despite all this i believe my guardian guided me into opening this business for the financial profit it has to offer. I see her finger prints all over. I have run into all kinds of attacks that could have caused this to go to shit but a higher force always protected me. Either that or this is the enemy doing i still do not know. But i believe there is something about this profit that my guardian wants me to get. Perhaps i will need money to prepare for the upcoming crisis. I dont know what it is but for all that i've sacrificed to get this business running it must be worth it....

So now i am forced to ask my brother and sisters for help on this matter. I need to know an estimated time. I dont know if i should be honing my skills combat/meditation/physicalfitness/studying.... Or if i should focus more on making this business stable. I know that if i can get one month to go as planned. Where i focus all my attention on the business. It will make up for all the other months where i didn't earn anything in the end. I think it is clear to me now that i can no longer fit these three jobs into my day meditation/physical training/ work. knowing when the economy will collapse will tell me if wether this business is worth it or not....

It all depends in where you bussiness is. I have heared since 2006 on how there is gonna be major economic crash, still nothing worldwide, just tighter circumstances. Keep you bussiness going and ask help to stabilize it. As for your meditations, dwell on it or ask Satan to find you a way to meditate. You will sort it out. An hour of meditation is great and will revitalize you more than one extra hour of sleep, bear this in mind. Add Kundalini yoga and breathing exercises to it.

HAIL SATAN!!!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "alex_guzman24" <alex_guzman24@... wrote:

Greetings my comrades, Lately i have been stressing myself as to how much time i have before the economy goes to shit. I really need to know a somewhat estimated arrival for when/if the dollar becomes toilet paper. Im not expecting an accurate answer but rather your own estimation. So please share as i am stuck between a rock and a hard place.

Seven months ago i was on a serious spiritually advancing schedule. That is until i took a financial turn and opened a business under my fathers wing. Im not going to go into the details as that would be prety long but basically my schedule went to shit. I have to put way to much time into the business, a day that i hardly get any time for my training. Im not getting enough sleep and im pushing my body/mind to its limits. (5am in the morning until 10 pm) Every month goes by so fast that these 7 months only feel like 3. Im not advancing here or there because i have been trying to plan my perfect schedule to balance these two so they are both advancing at a steady pace. As a result both my training and financial stability are not doing very good. Every month i make a mistake to screw it all up. Im like a wobbly pillar trying to hold the ceiling so to say.

The business i opened up profits from a bad economy. Even though it makes a decent amount of money (25,000 a month)for a small business. I have not been able to get it stable (havent got there yet) as this requires a tremendous amount of time from the day. Despite all this i believe my guardian guided me into opening this business for the financial profit it has to offer. I see her finger prints all over. I have run into all kinds of attacks that could have caused this to go to shit but a higher force always protected me. Either that or this is the enemy doing i still do not know. But i believe there is something about this profit that my guardian wants me to get. Perhaps i will need money to prepare for the upcoming crisis. I dont know what it is but for all that i've sacrificed to get this business running it must be worth it....

So now i am forced to ask my brother and sisters for help on this matter. I need to know an estimated time. I dont know if i should be honing my skills combat/meditation/physicalfitness/studying.... Or if i should focus more on making this business stable. I know that if i can get one month to go as planned. Where i focus all my attention on the business. It will make up for all the other months where i didn't earn anything in the end. I think it is clear to me now that i can no longer fit these three jobs into my day meditation/physical training/ work. knowing when the economy will collapse will tell me if wether this business is worth it or not....

From the little research ive done. I see it might be inevitable. I dont know much about countries and there allies not to mention ive never been conscious to witness what happens to a economy when its country is at war. But i believe it wont be long before israel comes crying to big daddy U.S that Syria hit them and begging for help. Im sure they will pull another string to get one of there allies to back them up. From there i see a domino effect occur if you know what i mean. so i take it i have 2-5 years before money becomes something we wipe our ass with. That is my estimation, and judging by the signs my guardian has given me. It seems she wants me to start saving money to buy survival gear/firearms. I cant share why i think that but its right in my face if you know what i mean.... 
But anyways I will take your advice brother and focus on getting this business to run smoothly. Thank you for sharing 
HONOR SATAN!

To: [email protected]
Sent: Saturday, June 22, 2013 9:00 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Economy collapse

It all depends in where you bussiness is. I have heared since 2006 on how there is gonna be major economic crash, still nothing worldwide, just tighter circumstances. Keep you bussiness going and ask help to stabilize it. As for your meditations, dwell on it or ask Satan to find you a way to meditate. You will sort it out. An hour of meditation is great and will revitalize you more than one extra hour of sleep, bear this in mind. Add Kundalini yoga and breathing exercises to it.

HAIL SATAN!!!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "alex_guzman24" <alex_guzman24@... wrote:

This is a good question. It should have gone down in late 2008, but the
kikes came up with a stall solution so they could keep things going.
The catch is that it will be even worse once the dollar does become
toilet paper. The latest stunts include dumping promises for silver on
the market as the real thing (gold, too), driving down the prices. And
the Fed is still dummying up the economy.

But, when they pull the plug, it is going down. This could be imminent,
or it could be a few years later. One thing is certain--it will be
worse the longer it goes on. For now, I would recommend buying all the
silver and gold at fire sale prices that you can, but stay away from
those promises for silver since they will welsh on those promises. One
fine day, you will wake up and find your real silver worth a lot, those
promises for silver worthless, and the dollar toilet paper. And, the
longer the kikes pull that shit, the more your silver will be worth once
the balloon does come due.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "alex_guzman24" wrote:

Greetings my comrades, Lately i have been stressing myself as to how
much time i have before the economy goes to shit. I really need to know
a somewhat estimated arrival for when/if the dollar becomes toilet
paper. Im not expecting an accurate answer but rather your own
estimation. So please share as i am stuck between a rock and a hard
place.

Seven months ago i was on a serious spiritually advancing schedule.
That is until i took a financial turn and opened a business under my
fathers wing. Im not going to go into the details as that would be prety
long but basically my schedule went to shit. I have to put way to much
time into the business, a day that i hardly get any time for my
training. Im not getting enough sleep and im pushing my body/mind to its
limits. (5am in the morning until 10 pm) Every month goes by so fast
that these 7 months only feel like 3. Im not advancing here or there
because i have been trying to plan my perfect schedule to balance these
two so they are both advancing at a steady pace. As a result both my
training and financial stability are not doing very good. Every month i
make a mistake to screw it all up. Im like a wobbly pillar trying to
hold the ceiling so to say.

The business i opened up profits from a bad economy. Even though it
makes a decent amount of money (25,000 a month)for a small business. I
have not been able to get it stable (havent got there yet) as this
requires a tremendous amount of time from the day. Despite all this i
believe my guardian guided me into opening this business for the
financial profit it has to offer. I see her finger prints all over. I
have run into all kinds of attacks that could have caused this to go to
shit but a higher force always protected me. Either that or this is the
enemy doing i still do not know. But i believe there is something about
this profit that my guardian wants me to get. Perhaps i will need money
to prepare for the upcoming crisis. I dont know what it is but for all
that i've sacrificed to get this business running it must be worth
it....

So now i am forced to ask my brother and sisters for help on this
matter. I need to know an estimated time. I dont know if i should be
honing my skills combat/meditation/physicalfitness/studying.... Or if i
should focus more on making this business stable. I know that if i can
get one month to go as planned. Where i focus all my attention on the
business. It will make up for all the other months where i didn't earn
anything in the end. I think it is clear to me now that i can no longer
fit these three jobs into my day meditation/physical training/ work.
knowing when the economy will collapse will tell me if wether this
business is worth it or not....

Your fears are quite justified. The Wiemar republic, Congo and Sudan collapses, even Russia had these problems within the past 100 years.

The collapse may be coming within just a few months. Once printing at the Federal perv-Reserve slows or Bernanke resigns from his position and another comes in to finish the job, you will see an overnight drop in value of the dollar by half, then rampant halving on a daily basis after that. The last time this happened, you had to bring a wheel barrow of money (not a joke or exaggeration, this is literal) to buy a loaf of bread. This is based on the ever-growing supply of fiat currency against the ratio of available gold and silver in the treasury (or lack thereof) All we have are promissory notes, and you know what they say about the road to jebus being paved with good intentions...

Within the past year, fuel, food and goods prices have gone up due to three factors, lessened production of oil, the increase in cost of fuel to ship all of them, and the failing value of the dollar. The failing value of the dollar is the reason why fuel prices have gone up. The lack of production makes LSC more scarce and hence worth more. See the vicious cycle forming?

The dollar is the de-facto petro currency worldwide. If crude were bought in some other form of currency now, say the Euro or the Yuan, the dollar would have NO value at all. Since it won't happen right away, the vicious circle still spins around.

Here's what I have (short list)
Infidel body armor and a ballistic face mask.
heirloom seeds.
1 year supply of stored food (hams, grains, fruits, vegetables, ramen packs, water, ect)
9mm Ruger and ammo.
Where there is no doctor.
Where there is no dentist.
A diesel truck (you can run this on anything but gasoline, even filtered used motor oil from the engine cases from vehicles found on the road with no fuel in their tanks and abandoned by their owners).
The truck can be used as a generator to power the house and charge batteries for six hours a day.
A years supply of basic incense and candles, crystals, BoS.
If the economy collapses, at least my house is paid for.
Gold and silver. (more silver than gold since it can be parceled out for smaller goods, gold for larger purchases)
Rain cachement system with a 1000 gallon minimum capacity. Several 55 gallon drums or larger storage bins will work as well.

As I type this, I am in my truck, setting ham and marinaded beef sliced thin to dry out in the mid-day Florida sun for jerky on my dashboard. It gets to 150f in the window with no cloud cover during the summer. Perfect to cook a small meal within three-four hours or jerky in twelve.

Train yourself with as much knowledge as possible. Weapons making, butchering, fighting, auto repair, candle making, gardening, medicine, ect.

This brings up another good question. When most people are again living in the dark (in all respects) how will Satanists/Luciferians fair? Will we be even more hunted as an accused cause of the collapse? Will we have to hide more?

Ave Lucifer!

Hello brother soldier

well Idk if it help I work 2 jobs 7 days constantly full time.to make story short when you came back home from work fill your body with a lot of oxygen it give you a little bit more time(more like stalling more time) it made your body and mind lose temporary. What I'm trying to say is that feeling sensation of begin lose,is like when ur drunk or high you feel lightness(im not saying gettin high or drunk is that feeling)when you put alot of oxygen in your body it give u more time to do more stuff that what i meant.Idk if it works for you but it works for me hope that helps.

I am hoping it will take at least a few more years. For the first time in my life I am set to be earning very well, but this starts early 2014. And I also had this sudden complex imagery pop into my head last year, to buy survival gear of all sorts, as well as how to survive should things turn to total shit. With a few years to make things happen I will be fine through that. Anyway, this is all part of Satan's plan. It has to happen and it will. I believe this, the collapse of life as everyone knows it and all the hardships it will bring, will be part of the final wave in taking out the kikes. Their corruption will be exposed to EVERYONE and I see the possibility of the intense anger and hatred of millions being forced down their reptile throats in retaliation and revenge. When enough of Humanity sees them for what they are we will wipe them out, and until they're eradicated they will NEVER have power over ANYTHING again.
There will be no more hiding from the Truth behind entertainment and kushy lives and all the rest. It will be harsh and all will have to face the facts of what that led to it. I just hope they get pissed off enough to stomp the fucking kikes out for good and re-discover the old ways.

Hail Satan!!!
Hail Maat!!!
Hail Lilith!!!
Hail To All The Gods And Goddesses Of Hell!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Alex Guzman <alex_guzman24@... wrote:

From the little research ive done. I see it might be inevitable. I dont know much about countries and there allies not to mention ive never been conscious to witness what happens to a economy when its country is at war. But i believe it wont be long before israel comes crying to big daddy U.S that Syria hit them and begging for help. Im sure they will pull another string to get one of there allies to back them up. From there i see a domino effect occur if you know what i mean. so i take it i have 2-5 years before money becomes something we wipe our ass with. That is my estimation, and judging by the signs my guardian has given me. It seems she wants me to start saving money to buy survival gear/firearms. I cant share why i think that but its right in my face if you know what i mean.... 

But anyways I will take your advice brother and focus on getting this business to run smoothly. Thank you for sharing 

HONOR SATAN!

HAIL SATAN!!!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "alex_guzman24" <alex_guzman24@ wrote:

you know what else that reminds me - google "islamic/jihadist training camps in the USA". They are all over the country, and do you really think they are just going to leave us satanists alone? I bring this up because an economic collapse and the ensuing chaos would be the PERFECT opportunity to unleash jihad on us soil. Im firmly convinced its a kike plot to finally do away with us so they can take over the world without interference! The Destruction rituals of lucifer's faithful have been whats keeping these kike PIGS from finally taking over this world - 

If we are separate, we can be overcome, but together we can support eachother and perhaps fend the bastards off!

Satanic Defense Coalition anyone?

\m/ HAIL SATAN! \m/ 

On Thu, Jun 27, 2013 at 9:15 AM, Anakin Skywalker <anakinskywalker629@... wrote:
you know, ive been kind of wondering about that myself...in my former days as an xtian i used to read a lot of these fundie publications where like every year they were predicting some massive crisis...yet it seems that there is some truth to it after all...

We satanists need to band together to survive this. Demons obviously are a great help, yes, but together we are stronger than the sum of our individual parts. Are there any good covens in the area of southern wisconsin, USA where Im originally from? Maybe we could meet up and work together in person rather than simply communicate via email.
[/B]
I say it again, together we are stronger than when we are apart.

Which reminds me - what sorts of "alternative news" websites besides joy of satan do you guys recommend? So much of what i remember from a few years back was infested with xtian shit...

On Mon, Jun 24, 2013 at 9:09 AM, Way_Seeker666 <way_seeker666@... wrote:
  I am hoping it will take at least a few more years. For the first time in my life I am set to be earning very well, but this starts early 2014. And I also had this sudden complex imagery pop into my head last year, to buy survival gear of all sorts, as well as how to survive should things turn to total shit. With a few years to make things happen I will be fine through that. Anyway, this is all part of Satan's plan. It has to happen and it will. I believe this, the collapse of life as everyone knows it and all the hardships it will bring, will be part of the final wave in taking out the kikes. Their corruption will be exposed to EVERYONE and I see the possibility of the intense anger and hatred of millions being forced down their reptile throats in retaliation and revenge. When enough of Humanity sees them for what they are we will wipe them out, and until they're eradicated they will NEVER have power over ANYTHING again.
There will be no more hiding from the Truth behind entertainment and kushy lives and all the rest. It will be harsh and all will have to face the facts of what that led to it. I just hope they get pissed off enough to stomp the fucking kikes out for good and re-discover the old ways.

Hail Satan!!!
Hail Maat!!!
Hail Lilith!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Alex Guzman <alex_guzman24@... wrote:

HONOR SATAN!

HAIL SATAN!!!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "alex_guzman24" <alex_guzman24@ wrote:

you know, ive been kind of wondering about that myself...in my former days as an xtian i used to read a lot of these fundie publications where like every year they were predicting some massive crisis...yet it seems that there is some truth to it after all...

We satanists need to band together to survive this. Demons obviously are a great help, yes, but together we are stronger than the sum of our individual parts. Are there any good covens in the area of southern wisconsin, USA where Im originally from? Maybe we could meet up and work together in person rather than simply communicate via email.
[/B]

Which reminds me - what sorts of "alternative news" websites besides joy of satan do you guys recommend? So much of what i remember from a few years back was infested with xtian shit...

Hail Satan!!!
Hail Maat!!!
Hail Lilith!!!

HONOR SATAN!

HAIL SATAN!!!!!

the best news on economic issues i have found is on Russia Today (RT)  on a programe called the keiser report hosted by Max Keiser i would have advise you guys to look it up...in my opinion its the best programe on earth in regards to the world economy here is the link to those interested you can even download each episode http://rt.com/shows/keiser-report/episo ... eiser-277/

ive had the Exact Intuitive sence that i should be preparing for future events for survival gear ableing me to survive the wilderness man vs wild . .. times are changeing for the worst  systematiclly every individual is required to abide by the circumstances of the whole obamm health  insurrance,  blasphemy ! our government has been infiltrated by the hybrid enemy and has long since supported financed and Literally placed numerouse epidemics and contaniments there for the populace to , unintentionally even consume , and phase there physicle lifespan. by all meens total fucking war has been and is continuousley  soon by 2014  to be severly enforced ...  FUCK FLORide  fuck chem trails fuck thechip inplant! and FUcK THE ENEMY kikesDEATH to them & and celestial pestilances!!!  HAIL OUR GODS AND OUR SATANIC PRIDE & POWER!!! 

All spiritual satanists unite and live together, in a town. Under the radar, thats the problem. If your going to exterminate a roach infestation, it would be a whole lot easier if they all just stayed in one spot. You can bomb them all and get rid of the problem with one swipe. But because roaches move in seperate packs and mostly alone they are much more difficult to exterminate. 
 That is the problem with that idea. I suppose covens scattered across the globe would work much better than lone wolves but even so. Such a thing would be too risky. An infiltrator could sneak there way in and poison the squad. This is why we are much more dangerous when we are alone. They cannot track all of us and we can do just as much damage. On top of that we are looking at spiritual warfare. Where its all about how high your energy levels are and how much destructive energy you can create to destroy our enemies. 
 You shouldn't worry too much on unity brother (just saying). For the anti-christ is coming to finish the job. The day will come when our old pagan society will come around. For now our mission is to raise our serpents and participate in as many group destruction rituals as possible. That is top priority for all spiritual satanists. Lets not forget that we are not alone. Our guardians are always with us, they are your best friend,mentor,brother/sister. Communicate with your guardian and you will surely raise your serpent in this life time.
Sent: Thursday, June 27, 2013 10:05 AM
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Economy collapse

you know what else that reminds me - google "islamic/jihadist training camps in the USA". They are all over the country, and do you really think they are just going to leave us satanists alone? I bring this up because an economic collapse and the ensuing chaos would be the PERFECT opportunity to unleash jihad on us soil. Im firmly convinced its a kike plot to finally do away with us so they can take over the world without interference! The Destruction rituals of lucifer's faithful have been whats keeping these kike PIGS from finally taking over this world - 

If we are separate, we can be overcome, but together we can support eachother and perhaps fend the bastards off!

\m/ HAIL SATAN! \m/ 

On Thu, Jun 27, 2013 at 9:15 AM, Anakin Skywalker <anakinskywalker629@... wrote:

Hail Satan!!!
Hail Maat!!!
Hail Lilith!!!

HONOR SATAN!

HAIL SATAN!!!!!

ah, okay. That makes sense.

Still, even if I had just 1-2 I-scratch-your-back-you-scratch-mine buddies to hang out with until the shit calms down, that would be most appreciated! If you fall or something and bust an ankle, i can fix you and you'll be good as new.

On Sat, Jun 29, 2013 at 8:55 PM, Alex Guzman <alex_guzman24@... wrote:
    All spiritual satanists unite and live together, in a town. Under the radar, thats the problem. If your going to exterminate a roach infestation, it would be a whole lot easier if they all just stayed in one spot. You can bomb them all and get rid of the problem with one swipe. But because roaches move in seperate packs and mostly alone they are much more difficult to exterminate. 
 That is the problem with that idea. I suppose covens scattered across the globe would work much better than lone wolves but even so. Such a thing would be too risky. An infiltrator could sneak there way in and poison the squad. This is why we are much more dangerous when we are alone. They cannot track all of us and we can do just as much damage. On top of that we are looking at spiritual warfare. Where its all about how high your energy levels are and how much destructive energy you can create to destroy our enemies. 
 You shouldn't worry too much on unity brother (just saying). For the anti-christ is coming to finish the job. The day will come when our old pagan society will come around. For now our mission is to raise our serpents and participate in as many group destruction rituals as possible. That is top priority for all spiritual satanists. Lets not forget that we are not alone. Our guardians are always with us, they are your best friend,mentor,brother/sister. Communicate with your guardian and you will surely raise your serpent in this life time.
To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]

\m/ HAIL SATAN! \m/ 

Hail Satan!!!
Hail Maat!!!
Hail Lilith!!!

HONOR SATAN!

HAIL SATAN!!!!!

You're right, that makes sense.

While respecting your opinion, Im simply going to say one more thing. i remember watching a Documentary on NatGeo called "when aliens attack" - some of you have probably seen it - in short it was about what would <em>really</em> happen if earth were to be invaded. There is a part where they basically say, quoting actual military generals, that becuase the aliens would be so powerful that troops would be basically told to scatter and hide.<em> However, they still split into groups - small groups, but groups nonetheless.
</em>
So yeah, like you said, obviously we dont want to all get together in one place, but a few small groups scattered about might not be a bad idea. Like if you fall and bust your ankle, for example, i can be there to fix you up, and so on. I'm not sure its as hazardous as you suggested...but oh well. like you said, i need to not worry so much.

If anyone is up for some teamwork, perhaps hunkering down in a shared dwelling place to wait out the chaos, feel free to let me know.

\m/ HAIL SATAN! \m/ 

Hail Satan!!!
Hail Maat!!!
Hail Lilith!!!

HONOR SATAN!

HAIL SATAN!!!!!

oh one more thing. If I may ask how will I recognize our Antichrist when he appears? For a number of reasons I'm concerned about the kikes staging a false messiah of sorts. Given the resources available to them and their track record I dont think its beneath them to do such a thing...

On Sun, Jun 30, 2013 at 3:52 PM, Anakin Skywalker <anakinskywalker629@... wrote:
You're right, that makes sense.

While respecting your opinion, Im simply going to say one more thing.  i remember watching a Documentary on NatGeo called "when aliens attack" - some of you have probably seen it - in short it was about what would <em>really</em> happen if earth were to be invaded. There is a part where they basically say, quoting actual military generals, that becuase the aliens would be so powerful that troops would be basically told to scatter and hide.<em> However, they still split into groups - small groups, but groups nonetheless.
</em>
So yeah, like you said, obviously we dont want to all get together in one place, but a few small groups scattered about might not be a bad idea. Like if you fall and bust your ankle, for example, i can be there to fix you up, and so on. I'm not sure its as hazardous as you suggested...but oh well. like you said, i need to not worry so much.

If anyone is up for some teamwork, perhaps hunkering down in a shared dwelling place to wait out the chaos, feel free to let me know.

\m/ HAIL SATAN! \m/ 

Hail Satan!!!
Hail Maat!!!
Hail Lilith!!!

HONOR SATAN!

HAIL SATAN!!!!!

Stop this bullshit of trying so hard to convince us to meet you in person. You are using fear to push this idea too, typical enemy tactics. Everyone best ignore this nonsense.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Anakin Skywalker <anakinskywalker629@... wrote:

you know what else that reminds me - google "islamic/jihadist training
camps in the USA". They are all over the country, and do you really think
they are just going to leave us satanists alone? I bring this up because an
economic collapse and the ensuing chaos would be the PERFECT opportunity to
unleash jihad on us soil. Im firmly convinced its a kike plot to finally do
away with us so they can take over the world without interference! The
Destruction rituals of lucifer's faithful have been whats keeping these
kike PIGS from finally taking over this world -

If we are separate, we can be overcome, but together we can support
eachother and perhaps fend the bastards off!

\m/ HAIL SATAN! \m/

On Thu, Jun 27, 2013 at 9:15 AM, Anakin Skywalker <
anakinskywalker629@... wrote:

you know, ive been kind of wondering about that myself...in my former days
as an xtian i used to read a lot of these fundie publications where like
every year they were predicting some massive crisis...yet it seems that
there is some truth to it after all...

We satanists need to band together to survive this. Demons obviously are a
great help, yes, but together we are stronger than the sum of our
individual parts. *Are there any good covens in the area of southern
wisconsin, USA where Im originally from? Maybe we could meet up and work
together in person rather than simply communicate via email.

Which reminds me - what sorts of "alternative news" websites besides joy
of satan do you guys recommend? So much of what i remember from a few years
back was infested with xtian shit...

On Mon, Jun 24, 2013 at 9:09 AM, Way_Seeker666 <[email protected]:

I am hoping it will take at least a few more years. For the first time in
my life I am set to be earning very well, but this starts early 2014. And I
also had this sudden complex imagery pop into my head last year, to buy
survival gear of all sorts, as well as how to survive should things turn to
total shit. With a few years to make things happen I will be fine through
that. Anyway, this is all part of Satan's plan. It has to happen and it
will. I believe this, the collapse of life as everyone knows it and all the
hardships it will bring, will be part of the final wave in taking out the
kikes. Their corruption will be exposed to EVERYONE and I see the
possibility of the intense anger and hatred of millions being forced down
their reptile throats in retaliation and revenge. When enough of Humanity
sees them for what they are we will wipe them out, and until they're
eradicated they will NEVER have power over ANYTHING again.
There will be no more hiding from the Truth behind entertainment and
kushy lives and all the rest. It will be harsh and all will have to face
the facts of what that led to it. I just hope they get pissed off enough to
stomp the fucking kikes out for good and re-discover the old ways.

Hail Satan!!!
Hail Maat!!!
Hail Lilith!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Alex Guzman <alex_guzman24@
wrote:

From the little research ive done. I see it might be inevitable. I
dont know much about countries and there allies not to mention ive never
been conscious to witness what happens to a economy when its country is at
war. But i believe it wont be long before israel comes crying to big daddy
U.S that Syria hit them and begging for help. Im sure they will pull
another string to get one of there allies to back them up. From there i see
a domino effect occur if you know what i mean. so i take it i have 2-5
years before money becomes something we wipe our ass with. That is my
estimation, and judging by the signs my guardian has given me. It seems she
wants me to start saving money to buy survival gear/firearms. I cant share
why i think that but its right in my face if you know what i mean....Â

But anyways I will take your advice brother and focus on getting this
business to run smoothly. Thank you for sharingÂ

HONOR SATAN!

Â
It all depends in where you bussiness is. I have heared since 2006 on
how there is gonna be major economic crash, still nothing worldwide, just
tighter circumstances. Keep you bussiness going and ask help to stabilize
it. As for your meditations, dwell on it or ask Satan to find you a way to
meditate. You will sort it out. An hour of meditation is great and will
revitalize you more than one extra hour of sleep, bear this in mind. Add
Kundalini yoga and breathing exercises to it.

HAIL SATAN!!!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "alex_guzman24" <alex_guzman24@
wrote:

much time i have before the economy goes to shit. I really need to know a
somewhat estimated arrival for when/if the dollar becomes toilet paper. Im
not expecting an accurate answer but rather your own estimation. So please
share as i am stuck between a rock and a hard place.

long but basically my schedule went to shit. I have to put way to much time
into the business, a day that i hardly get any time for my training. Im not
getting enough sleep and im pushing my body/mind to its limits. (5am in the
morning until 10 pm) Every month goes by so fast that these 7 months only
feel like 3. Im not advancing here or there because i have been trying to
plan my perfect schedule to balance these two so they are both advancing at
a steady pace. As a result both my training and financial stability are not
doing very good. Every month i make a mistake to screw it all up. Im like a
wobbly pillar trying to hold the ceiling so to say.

makes a decent amount of money (25,000 a month)for a small business. I have
not been able to get it stable (havent got there yet) as this requires a
tremendous amount of time from the day. Despite all this i believe my
guardian guided me into opening this business for the financial profit it
has to offer. I see her finger prints all over. I have run into all kinds
of attacks that could have caused this to go to shit but a higher force
always protected me. Either that or this is the enemy doing i still do not
know. But i believe there is something about this profit that my guardian
wants me to get. Perhaps i will need money to prepare for the upcoming
crisis. I dont know what it is but for all that i've sacrificed to get this
business running it must be worth it....

matter. I need to know an estimated time. I dont know if i should be honing
my skills combat/meditation/physicalfitness/studying.... Or if i should
focus more on making this business stable. I know that if i can get one
month to go as planned. Where i focus all my attention on the business. It
will make up for all the other months where i didn't earn anything in the
end. I think it is clear to me now that i can no longer fit these three
jobs into my day meditation/physical training/ work. knowing when the
economy will collapse will tell me if wether this business is worth it or
not....

My sincerest apoligies. I did not mean to come across as fear mongering. I am still relatively new here and once in a while i display my ignorance on certain topics.

I simply advocated what seemed logical to me at them time. But you are right - living in fear is something the ENEMY wants us to do.

I stand corrected. My apoligies to Satan and to my bretheren.

On Tue, Jul 2, 2013 at 11:06 AM, Way_Seeker666 <way_seeker666@... wrote:
  Stop this bullshit of trying so hard to convince us to meet you in person. You are using fear to push this idea too, typical enemy tactics. Everyone best ignore this nonsense.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Anakin Skywalker <anakinskywalker629@... wrote:

they are just going to leave us satanists alone? I bring this up because an
economic collapse and the ensuing chaos would be the PERFECT opportunity to
unleash jihad on us soil. Im firmly convinced its a kike plot to finally do

\m/ HAIL SATAN! \m/

anakinskywalker629@... wrote:

you know, ive been kind of wondering about that myself...in my former days
as an xtian i used to read a lot of these fundie publications where like

We satanists need to band together to survive this. Demons obviously are a
wisconsin, USA where Im originally from? Maybe we could meet up and work

Which reminds me - what sorts of "alternative news" websites besides joy
of satan do you guys recommend? So much of what i remember from a few years

On Mon, Jun 24, 2013 at 9:09 AM, Way_Seeker666 <[email protected]:

I am hoping it will take at least a few more years. For the first time in
my life I am set to be earning very well, but this starts early 2014. And I
also had this sudden complex imagery pop into my head last year, to buy
survival gear of all sorts, as well as how to survive should things turn to
total shit. With a few years to make things happen I will be fine through
that. Anyway, this is all part of Satan's plan. It has to happen and it
will. I believe this, the collapse of life as everyone knows it and all the
hardships it will bring, will be part of the final wave in taking out the
possibility of the intense anger and hatred of millions being forced down
their reptile throats in retaliation and revenge. When enough of Humanity
kushy lives and all the rest. It will be harsh and all will have to face
the facts of what that led to it. I just hope they get pissed off enough to

Hail Satan!!!
Hail Maat!!!
Hail Lilith!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Alex Guzman <alex_guzman24@
wrote:

dont know much about countries and there allies not to mention ive never
been conscious to witness what happens to a economy when its country is at
war. But i believe it wont be long before israel comes crying to big daddy
another string to get one of there allies to back them up. From there i see
estimation, and judging by the signs my guardian has given me. It seems she
wants me to start saving money to buy survival gear/firearms. I cant share

But anyways I will take your advice brother and focus on getting this

HONOR SATAN!

Â
It all depends in where you bussiness is. I have heared since 2006 on
how there is gonna be major economic crash, still nothing worldwide, just
tighter circumstances. Keep you bussiness going and ask help to stabilize
it. As for your meditations, dwell on it or ask Satan to find you a way to
meditate. You will sort it out. An hour of meditation is great and will
revitalize you more than one extra hour of sleep, bear this in mind. Add

HAIL SATAN!!!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "alex_guzman24" <alex_guzman24@
wrote:

much time i have before the economy goes to shit. I really need to know a
somewhat estimated arrival for when/if the dollar becomes toilet paper. Im
not expecting an accurate answer but rather your own estimation. So please

long but basically my schedule went to shit. I have to put way to much time
into the business, a day that i hardly get any time for my training. Im not
getting enough sleep and im pushing my body/mind to its limits. (5am in the
morning until 10 pm) Every month goes by so fast that these 7 months only
feel like 3. Im not advancing here or there because i have been trying to
plan my perfect schedule to balance these two so they are both advancing at
a steady pace. As a result both my training and financial stability are not
doing very good. Every month i make a mistake to screw it all up. Im like a

makes a decent amount of money (25,000 a month)for a small business. I have
not been able to get it stable (havent got there yet) as this requires a
guardian guided me into opening this business for the financial profit it
has to offer. I see her finger prints all over. I have run into all kinds
of attacks that could have caused this to go to shit but a higher force
always protected me. Either that or this is the enemy doing i still do not
know. But i believe there is something about this profit that my guardian
crisis. I dont know what it is but for all that i've sacrificed to get this

matter. I need to know an estimated time. I dont know if i should be honing
my skills combat/meditation/physicalfitness/studying.... Or if i should
focus more on making this business stable. I know that if i can get one
month to go as planned. Where i focus all my attention on the business. It
will make up for all the other months where i didn't earn anything in the
end. I think it is clear to me now that i can no longer fit these three
economy will collapse will tell me if wether this business is worth it or
not....

It is not actually logical once you begin to know Satan to any extent as there is no need for it. And that is worst case scenario. Our aura's will protect us if we do the work to make them. People shouldn't underestimate this. Just about anywhere online, agreeing to meet with a stranger is fucking stupid and dangerous. How much more so here? Just get on with what you should and stop worrying about shit. Prepare for what you see coming and get on with it. Work for Satan and get to know Him and you see how there is nothing to fear.

My sincerest apoligies. I did not mean to come across as fear mongering. I
am still relatively new here and once in a while i display my ignorance on
certain topics.

I simply advocated what seemed logical to me at them time. But you are
right - living in fear is something the ENEMY wants us to do.

On Tue, Jul 2, 2013 at 11:06 AM, Way_Seeker666 <[email protected]:

Stop this bullshit of trying so hard to convince us to meet you in person.
You are using fear to push this idea too, typical enemy tactics. Everyone
best ignore this nonsense.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Anakin Skywalker
<anakinskywalker629@ wrote:

they are just going to leave us satanists alone? I bring this up because
an
economic collapse and the ensuing chaos would be the PERFECT opportunity
to
unleash jihad on us soil. Im firmly convinced its a kike plot to finally
do

\m/ HAIL SATAN! \m/

anakinskywalker629@ wrote:

you know, ive been kind of wondering about that myself...in my former
days
as an xtian i used to read a lot of these fundie publications where

We satanists need to band together to survive this. Demons obviously
are a

wisconsin, USA where Im originally from? Maybe we could meet up and
work

Which reminds me - what sorts of "alternative news" websites besides
joy
of satan do you guys recommend? So much of what i remember from a few
years

On Mon, Jun 24, 2013 at 9:09 AM, Way_Seeker666 <way_seeker666@
...wrote:

I am hoping it will take at least a few more years. For the first
time in
my life I am set to be earning very well, but this starts early 2014.
And I
also had this sudden complex imagery pop into my head last year, to
buy
survival gear of all sorts, as well as how to survive should things
turn to
total shit. With a few years to make things happen I will be fine
through
that. Anyway, this is all part of Satan's plan. It has to happen and
it
will. I believe this, the collapse of life as everyone knows it and
all the
hardships it will bring, will be part of the final wave in taking out
the
possibility of the intense anger and hatred of millions being forced
down
their reptile throats in retaliation and revenge. When enough of
Humanity
kushy lives and all the rest. It will be harsh and all will have to
face
the facts of what that led to it. I just hope they get pissed off
enough to

Hail Satan!!!
Hail Maat!!!
Hail Lilith!!!

wrote:

dont know much about countries and there allies not to mention ive
never
been conscious to witness what happens to a economy when its country
is at
war. But i believe it wont be long before israel comes crying to big
daddy
another string to get one of there allies to back them up. From there
i see
estimation, and judging by the signs my guardian has given me. It
seems she
wants me to start saving money to buy survival gear/firearms. I cant

But anyways I will take your advice brother and focus on getting
this

HONOR SATAN!

Â
It all depends in where you bussiness is. I have heared since 2006
on
how there is gonna be major economic crash, still nothing worldwide,
just
tighter circumstances. Keep you bussiness going and ask help to
stabilize
it. As for your meditations, dwell on it or ask Satan to find you a
way to
meditate. You will sort it out. An hour of meditation is great and
will
revitalize you more than one extra hour of sleep, bear this in mind.
Add

HAIL SATAN!!!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "alex_guzman24"
<alex_guzman24@
wrote:

Greetings my comrades, Lately i have been stressing myself as to
how
much time i have before the economy goes to shit. I really need to
know a
somewhat estimated arrival for when/if the dollar becomes toilet
paper. Im
not expecting an accurate answer but rather your own estimation. So
please

Seven months ago i was on a serious spiritually advancing
schedule.
fathers wing. Im not going to go into the details as that would be
prety
long but basically my schedule went to shit. I have to put way to
much time
into the business, a day that i hardly get any time for my training.
Im not
getting enough sleep and im pushing my body/mind to its limits. (5am
in the
morning until 10 pm) Every month goes by so fast that these 7 months
only
feel like 3. Im not advancing here or there because i have been
trying to
plan my perfect schedule to balance these two so they are both
advancing at
a steady pace. As a result both my training and financial stability
are not
doing very good. Every month i make a mistake to screw it all up. Im
like a

The business i opened up profits from a bad economy. Even though
it
makes a decent amount of money (25,000 a month)for a small business.
I have
not been able to get it stable (havent got there yet) as this
requires a
guardian guided me into opening this business for the financial
profit it
has to offer. I see her finger prints all over. I have run into all
kinds
of attacks that could have caused this to go to shit but a higher
force
always protected me. Either that or this is the enemy doing i still
do not
know. But i believe there is something about this profit that my
guardian
crisis. I dont know what it is but for all that i've sacrificed to
get this

honing
my skills combat/meditation/physicalfitness/studying.... Or if i
should
focus more on making this business stable. I know that if i can get
one
month to go as planned. Where i focus all my attention on the
business. It
will make up for all the other months where i didn't earn anything in
the
end. I think it is clear to me now that i can no longer fit these
three
economy will collapse will tell me if wether this business is worth
it or
not....

yeah, i'd also like to apoligize for asking people to meet up with me. that WAS dangerous. It seems i was not thinking clearly and that this residual xtian fear programming had gotten the better of me. in fact just yesterday i started really increasing the amount of meidtation/aura strengthening exercises i do in a day.  

On Thu, Jul 4, 2013 at 2:58 AM, Way_Seeker666 <way_seeker666@... wrote:
  It is not actually logical once you begin to know Satan to any extent as there is no need for it. And that is worst case scenario. Our aura's will protect us if we do the work to make them. People shouldn't underestimate this. Just about anywhere online, agreeing to meet with a stranger is fucking stupid and dangerous. How much more so here? Just get on with what you should and stop worrying about shit. Prepare for what you see coming and get on with it. Work for Satan and get to know Him and you see how there is nothing to fear.

My sincerest apoligies. I did not mean to come across as fear mongering. I
am still relatively new here and once in a while i display my ignorance on
certain topics.

On Tue, Jul 2, 2013 at 11:06 AM, Way_Seeker666 <[email protected]:

Stop this bullshit of trying so hard to convince us to meet you in person.
You are using fear to push this idea too, typical enemy tactics. Everyone

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Anakin Skywalker
<anakinskywalker629@ wrote:

they are just going to leave us satanists alone? I bring this up because
an
economic collapse and the ensuing chaos would be the PERFECT opportunity
to
unleash jihad on us soil. Im firmly convinced its a kike plot to finally
do

\m/ HAIL SATAN! \m/

you know, ive been kind of wondering about that myself...in my former
days

We satanists need to band together to survive this. Demons obviously
are a

work

Which reminds me - what sorts of "alternative news" websites besides
joy
of satan do you guys recommend? So much of what i remember from a few
years

On Mon, Jun 24, 2013 at 9:09 AM, Way_Seeker666 <way_seeker666@
...wrote:

time in
my life I am set to be earning very well, but this starts early 2014.
And I
also had this sudden complex imagery pop into my head last year, to
buy
survival gear of all sorts, as well as how to survive should things
turn to
through
that. Anyway, this is all part of Satan's plan. It has to happen and
it
will. I believe this, the collapse of life as everyone knows it and
all the
hardships it will bring, will be part of the final wave in taking out
the
possibility of the intense anger and hatred of millions being forced
down
Humanity
kushy lives and all the rest. It will be harsh and all will have to
face
enough to

Hail Satan!!!
Hail Maat!!!
Hail Lilith!!!

wrote:

never
been conscious to witness what happens to a economy when its country
is at
war. But i believe it wont be long before israel comes crying to big
daddy
another string to get one of there allies to back them up. From there
i see
seems she
wants me to start saving money to buy survival gear/firearms. I cant

this

HONOR SATAN!

Â
It all depends in where you bussiness is. I have heared since 2006
on
how there is gonna be major economic crash, still nothing worldwide,
just
stabilize
it. As for your meditations, dwell on it or ask Satan to find you a
way to
will
revitalize you more than one extra hour of sleep, bear this in mind.
Add

HAIL SATAN!!!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "alex_guzman24"
<alex_guzman24@
wrote:

Greetings my comrades, Lately i have been stressing myself as to
how
know a
paper. Im
not expecting an accurate answer but rather your own estimation. So
please

schedule.
prety
much time
into the business, a day that i hardly get any time for my training.
Im not
getting enough sleep and im pushing my body/mind to its limits. (5am
in the
morning until 10 pm) Every month goes by so fast that these 7 months
only
trying to
advancing at
a steady pace. As a result both my training and financial stability
are not
doing very good. Every month i make a mistake to screw it all up. Im
like a

The business i opened up profits from a bad economy. Even though
it
makes a decent amount of money (25,000 a month)for a small business.
I have
requires a
profit it
has to offer. I see her finger prints all over. I have run into all
kinds
force
always protected me. Either that or this is the enemy doing i still
do not
guardian
get this

honing
should
focus more on making this business stable. I know that if i can get
one
business. It
will make up for all the other months where i didn't earn anything in
the
three
economy will collapse will tell me if wether this business is worth
it or
not....

There is such a thing as "constructive worrying" and "destructive worrying" about things like this.  "Constructive worrying" is acknowledging there is hardship ahead and preparing for it.  You start doing whatever you do to get ready for the crisis.  You start meditating, do those Jupiter squares now while you still can, you do money workings, and you do whatever protection meditations you can. In addition, you start physically preparing.  Now, while the dollar still buys something, you start replacing things that are at the end of their lives.  You buy solid quality--bonus:  You are less likely to be supporting kikes if you get top quality.  You invest money in actual hold-in-your-hands gold and silver.  You get supplies that will get you through the acute phases of a crisis.  You get batteries and emergency supplies for the next blackout now instead of waiting until the crisis hits.  You prepare to grow your own food or develop skills used for trade.  Get in good physical health if you can.  In this way, you make the inevitable less of a hardship and more a mere nuisance. On the other hand, "destructive worrying" is simply fretting that there is a crisis coming.  While you worry, you do nothing that will help you ease the transition.  Many xians are going to be doing this, and it will be them that will be up shit creek without a paddle, in a barbed wire canoe, when it happens.  The "Everything is going bad, and there isn't a goddamn thing I can do about it" attitude is what does the damage (mostly because you stress yourself about it and then do nothing).  This is worse than not even realizing there is a problem. Yes, acknowledge there is a financial Disaster coming.  But, DO SOMETHING TO GET READY FOR IT![/B]  Whether it be simply learning a skill or buying those CREE LED light bulbs to use less electricity when things get tighter, or buying a little silver and gold, or just attempting one Jupiter square before next summer, or taking quality vitamins now to improve your physical health, everything you do now will make the crisis easier to deal with when it comes.
--- In [email protected], Anakin Skywalker wrote:

yeah, i'd also like to apoligize for asking people to meet up with me. that
WAS dangerous. It seems i was not thinking clearly and that this residual
xtian fear programming had gotten the better of me. in fact just yesterday
i started really increasing the amount of meidtation/aura strengthening
exercises i do in a day.

On Thu, Jul 4, 2013 at 2:58 AM, Way_Seeker666 [email protected]:

It is not actually logical once you begin to know Satan to any extent as
there is no need for it. And that is worst case scenario. Our aura's will
protect us if we do the work to make them. People shouldn't underestimate
this. Just about anywhere online, agreeing to meet with a stranger is
fucking stupid and dangerous. How much more so here? Just get on with what
you should and stop worrying about shit. Prepare for what you see coming
and get on with it. Work for Satan and get to know Him and you see how
there is nothing to fear.

--- In [email protected], Anakin Skywalker

My sincerest apoligies. I did not mean to come across as fear mongering.
I
am still relatively new here and once in a while i display my ignorance
on
certain topics.

On Tue, Jul 2, 2013 at 11:06 AM, Way_Seeker666 way_seeker666@wrote:

Stop this bullshit of trying so hard to convince us to meet you in
person.
You are using fear to push this idea too, typical enemy tactics.
Everyone

--- In [email protected], Anakin Skywalker
wrote:

you know what else that reminds me - google "islamic/jihadist
training
camps in the USA". They are all over the country, and do you really
think
they are just going to leave us satanists alone? I bring this up
because
an
economic collapse and the ensuing chaos would be the PERFECT
opportunity
to
unleash jihad on us soil. Im firmly convinced its a kike plot to
finally
do
away with us so they can take over the world without interference!
The
Destruction rituals of lucifer's faithful have been whats keeping
these

\m/ HAIL SATAN! \m/

you know, ive been kind of wondering about that myself...in my
former
days
every year they were predicting some massive crisis...yet it seems
that

We satanists need to band together to survive this. Demons
obviously
are a
individual parts. *Are there any good covens in the area of
southern

work

Which reminds me - what sorts of "alternative news" websites
besides
joy
of satan do you guys recommend? So much of what i remember from a
few
years

On Mon, Jun 24, 2013 at 9:09 AM, Way_Seeker666
...wrote:

time in
my life I am set to be earning very well, but this starts early
And I
also had this sudden complex imagery pop into my head last year,
to
buy
survival gear of all sorts, as well as how to survive should
things
turn to
through
that. Anyway, this is all part of Satan's plan. It has to happen
and
it
will. I believe this, the collapse of life as everyone knows it
and
all the
hardships it will bring, will be part of the final wave in taking
out
the
possibility of the intense anger and hatred of millions being
forced
down
Humanity
sees them for what they are we will wipe them out, and until
they're
There will be no more hiding from the Truth behind entertainment
and
kushy lives and all the rest. It will be harsh and all will have
to
face
enough to

Hail Satan!!!
Hail Maat!!!
Hail Lilith!!!

--- In [email protected], Alex Guzman

wrote:

From the little research ive done. I see it might be
inevitable. I
never
been conscious to witness what happens to a economy when its
country
is at
war. But i believe it wont be long before israel comes crying to
big
daddy
U.S that Syria hit them and begging for help. Im sure they will
pull
another string to get one of there allies to back them up. From
there
i see
a domino effect occur if you know what i mean. so i take it i
have 2-5
years before money becomes something we wipe our ass with. That
is my
seems she
wants me to start saving money to buy survival gear/firearms. I
cant
why i think that but its right in my face if you know what i
mean....Â

this

HONOR SATAN!

Â
It all depends in where you bussiness is. I have heared since
on
how there is gonna be major economic crash, still nothing
worldwide,
just
stabilize
it. As for your meditations, dwell on it or ask Satan to find you
a
way to
will
revitalize you more than one extra hour of sleep, bear this in
mind.
Add

HAIL SATAN!!!!!

--- In [email protected], "alex_guzman24"

wrote:

Greetings my comrades, Lately i have been stressing myself as
to
how
know a
paper. Im
not expecting an accurate answer but rather your own estimation.
So
please

schedule.
That is until i took a financial turn and opened a business under
my
prety
much time
into the business, a day that i hardly get any time for my
training.
Im not
getting enough sleep and im pushing my body/mind to its limits.
(5am
in the
morning until 10 pm) Every month goes by so fast that these 7
months
only
trying to
advancing at
a steady pace. As a result both my training and financial
stability
are not
doing very good. Every month i make a mistake to screw it all up.
Im
like a

The business i opened up profits from a bad economy. Even
though
it
makes a decent amount of money (25,000 a month)for a small
business.
I have
requires a
tremendous amount of time from the day. Despite all this i
believe my
profit it
has to offer. I see her finger prints all over. I have run into
all
kinds
force
always protected me. Either that or this is the enemy doing i
still
do not
guardian
wants me to get. Perhaps i will need money to prepare for the
upcoming
get this

So now i am forced to ask my brother and sisters for help on
this
matter. I need to know an estimated time. I dont know if i should
be
honing
should
focus more on making this business stable. I know that if i can
get
one
business. It
will make up for all the other months where i didn't earn
anything in
the
three
jobs into my day meditation/physical training/ work. knowing when
the
economy will collapse will tell me if wether this business is
worth
it or
not....

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back