Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

easter

belelpov

The christian holiday of easter is coming up soon, and I believe that it's important for all of us to honor our religion and remember to original meaning to these days; To honor our Gods and to honor our beliefs. This time of year was oringally used to honor my person guardian Ashtoreth. In the recent era she has gone unpraised, and I think it's time enough to put an end to this mistreatment of one of our highest Gods. So What I'm asking of everyone here today is simple, if you would all join me in participating in a ritual to honor our Goddess on the day of the christian holiday. I think it will be a sort of double slap to their religion as well as a way to participate and honor ours!

Great idea!That's what I will be doing this year too.Tired of them stealing our holiday's too. Hail Enki
Brian 
To: [email protected]
Sent: Wednesday, April 4, 2012 7:55 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] easter

The christian holiday of easter is coming up soon, and I believe that it's important for all of us to honor our religion and remember to original meaning to these days; To honor our Gods and to honor our beliefs. This time of year was oringally used to honor my person guardian Ashtoreth. In the recent era she has gone unpraised, and I think it's time enough to put an end to this mistreatment of one of our highest Gods. So What I'm asking of everyone here today is simple, if you would all join me in participating in a ritual to honor our Goddess on the day of the christian holiday. I think it will be a sort of double slap to their religion as well as a way to participate and honor ours!

will do! plus i'm also participating in the group ritual on saturday and sunday for Asteroth. Search for it in the search bar and you'll probably be able to find it fairly easily :)

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@... wrote:

Great idea!That's what I will be doing this year too.Tired of them stealing our holiday's too.

Hail Enki
Brian 

GreetingsCount me in anything to honour my beloved Goddess ISIS(LADY ASTAROTH) HAIL EA/ENKIHAIL MARDUK/RAHAIL LORD NABUHAIL ANUBIS
HAIL AGARES
Sent: Thursday, April 5, 2012 7:55 AM

I would love to join in this. What can I do to help, belelpov?

-Jess

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "belelpov" <belelpov@... wrote:

I have a BF who's birthday is on that same day.So we are going to celebrate her birthday and Astroth's,on the same day. Hail Enki
Brian 
Sent: Thursday, April 5, 2012 2:29 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: easter

will do! plus i'm also participating in the group ritual on saturday and sunday for Asteroth. Search for it in the search bar and you'll probably be able to find it fairly easily :)

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@... wrote:

Great idea!That's what I will be doing this year too.Tired of them stealing our holiday's too.

Hail Enki
Brian 

Here is the Easter ritual group ritual I created in honor of Astaroth http://groups.yahoo.com/group/JoyofSata ... sage/59496
Also do something on Easter personal if you can to honor Astaroth. She is horrendously blasphemed this time of year by the xtians and kikes, its time to stand up for the truth and put an end to this, and the. Stand up for and celebrate what Easter is really about. Put an end to the lies.
Hail Satan
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "jesse_dameron" <jesse_dameron@... wrote:

I would love to join in this. What can I do to help, belelpov?

-Jess

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back