Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

earthquakes

I personally believe that it's the NWO -New World Order (run by jews) that are causing these events. They use a machine that creates earthquakes and other natural disasters. Or they are using the powers on the mind (of course with a conven) to cause these disasters. Not sure, these are my opinions. Why? to make money. Look at Haiti, it is still VERY poor, no matter how much "donations" people give to the foundations to "help the poor" or help them after the disasters.These foundations are all run by jews by the way. It's same thing like cancer cures. People give millions to "research" to cure it. But nobody found a cure. This is a lie obviously to keep the money coming. The cure is there. But why give it to the people if it brings millions of dollars? That is their mentality.

Ave Enki!
Ave Aguares!
Always stay strong in Father Enki!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Shannon Outlaw" <soutlaw92@... wrote:

why are all these earthquakes and tornadoes ettc happening so much these days????

In my opinion it's HAARP, basically the government causing all of them leading up to one super cataclysmic event that would allow them to declare martial law and clamp down and basically it will become completely kike controlled and they will have all their slaves...  So let's hope it doesn't happen and work and fight against it

In Nomine Dei Nostri Satanas Luciferi Excelsi-Dante
On May 23, 2011, at 1:55 PM, "Shannon Outlaw" <soutlaw92@... wrote:
  why are all these earthquakes and tornadoes ettc happening so much these days????

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Shannon Outlaw" <soutlaw92@... wrote:
No idea, not getting anything in this little shit country called Denmark except for "good" weather. Where i live we have clear skies and the sun is shining with a vigor.
I bet most people here would give alot for that especially those that recently lost their homes, and with a die hard sincerity i wish i could switch places (physically) with you for a moment so i could have the storm and you wouldn't have to see your homes destroyed.

We did get a bit of lightning yesterday, was mint as fuck. I LOVE STORMS!

I love seeing everything brighten as a streak of lightning cracks the sky open with unprecedented fury and roar a few seconds later as the wind yanks my limbs off and rain splatters hard down and sweep me off my feet.

When the snow is blowing sideways and smacking my face at 50 meters per second and almost lifting me off the ground and my limbs go numb from the merciless cold.

When it comes to the weather i like extremes. Just breathing in and feeling that raw elemental power surging and almost feel myself coarse with lightning, it's the fucking best.
Even before getting into spiritual satanism i've never felt more alive than i have in a viscious storm that'll just bend you over. Has to be beyond control though, like when your "oh shit!" sense goes into overdrive otherwise it just bothers me.
I wonder why, guess i'll find out sooner or later.

A lot of stuff is over reported repeatedly on 24/7 news stations as well. So like the same earthquake happens, it gets reported on one station and then reported in a slightly different way on another, then repackaged for the ten o'clock news so the viewer is fearful that all these massive quakes have happened, when actually it was just one with some after shocks. Then people start looking for faultlines in their area and discover minor quakes that aren't felt happen daily and report them on their blogs. It's basically a big cycle of people (and news stations) trying to out do each other, sometimes purposely for evil to create panic and fear (then probably to be sold all sorts of anti-anxiety drugs) and sometimes it is innocently, like if someone puts up information they see as interesting on their blog without the knowledge that it may frighten his neighbour into shitting himself.

Some things like storms have a natural cycle they follow, so some years there aren't many and other years there are loads, I wish I could elaborate but I don't know too much on that subject.

Hail Satan ------------------From: "Yoyo" <kung_fukistas_real@... Sender: [email protected] Date: Mon, 23 May 2011 18:10:32 -0000To: <[email protected]ReplyTo: [email protected] Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: earthquakes

Its not "so much" . Its simple the way nature is . They always did happen , and in the past they used to happen way more . But the civilized man of today is such a chicken that invented the theory that we live in dangerous times or that earth is in any way more "aggressive" . Nonsense . I guess the average couch potato today is over offended that earthquakes happen because they mess up their coca cola. In the past , people died . And large numbers . Today people are selfish and greedy . Not only we have better living conditions that the past and clothes and stuff , but they are enough foolish to think that a jewish universal "Creator" causes earthquakes to "punish" them for their "sins".

Its a natural circle.

-Vovin Luciftian

HAIL SATAN!

It's also my opinion that most of these disasters are man made. I think it's to destroy the crops/farms/food supply.

The fishing industry took a big hit with the Fukushima disaster and the BP oil spill. Scores of crops in Mexico were destroyed earlier this year due to abnormally cold weather and a lot of farms in the mid-east have been flooded out.

The idea is to make you dependent on the government for everything including food. Dependent people are obedient. Destroying the economy wasn't enough and they are taking it one step further.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "dan roy" <b_da_mon@... wrote:

I personally believe that it's the NWO -New World Order (run by jews) that are causing these events. They use a machine that creates earthquakes and other natural disasters. Or they are using the powers on the mind (of course with a conven) to cause these disasters. Not sure, these are my opinions. Why? to make money. Look at Haiti, it is still VERY poor, no matter how much "donations" people give to the foundations to "help the poor" or help them after the disasters.These foundations are all run by jews by the way. It's same thing like cancer cures. People give millions to "research" to cure it. But nobody found a cure. This is a lie obviously to keep the money coming. The cure is there. But why give it to the people if it brings millions of dollars? That is their mentality.

Ave Enki!
Ave Aguares!
Always stay strong in Father Enki!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Shannon Outlaw" <soutlaw92@ wrote:

Well, I'm Danish and love the Danish weather. Hail Satan to that.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Steven Savage" <liveharddiefree101@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Shannon Outlaw" <soutlaw92@ wrote:

No idea, not getting anything in this little shit country called Denmark except for "good" weather. Where i live we have clear skies and the sun is shining with a vigor.
I bet most people here would give alot for that especially those that recently lost their homes, and with a die hard sincerity i wish i could switch places (physically) with you for a moment so i could have the storm and you wouldn't have to see your homes destroyed.

I love seeing everything brighten as a streak of lightning cracks the sky open with unprecedented fury and roar a few seconds later as the wind yanks my limbs off and rain splatters hard down and sweep me off my feet.

When the snow is blowing sideways and smacking my face at 50 meters per second and almost lifting me off the ground and my limbs go numb from the merciless cold.

When it comes to the weather i like extremes. Just breathing in and feeling that raw elemental power surging and almost feel myself coarse with lightning, it's the fucking best.
Even before getting into spiritual satanism i've never felt more alive than i have in a viscious storm that'll just bend you over. Has to be beyond control though, like when your "oh shit!" sense goes into overdrive otherwise it just bothers me.

Oh don't get me wrong! i'm all for sunny weather and clear skies for the people that like it but i just prefer something different and out of the ordinary. It's one of these inexplicable things that only the gods know.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "upbydawn@..." <upbydawn@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Steven Savage" <liveharddiefree101@ wrote:

No worries, I left DK back in 97. I now live in a country where it pours down all year round so to speak ;)

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Steven Savage" <liveharddiefree101@... wrote:

Oh don't get me wrong! i'm all for sunny weather and clear skies for the people that like it but i just prefer something different and out of the ordinary. It's one of these inexplicable things that only the gods know.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "upbydawn@" <upbydawn@ wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Steven Savage" <liveharddiefree101@ wrote:

Not the way of life because Father wants us to be free, right?
But you say we've survived worse than earthquakes that can rip mountains even, volcanos destroying towns, and typhoon/tornado/hurricanes..how? We have "technology" in the sense of strong houses but how did we survive in the past? Yes I've known these "disasters" have happened for...ugh, 7 digits in years, but how did humans survive?
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Yoyo" <kung_fukistas_real@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], mia_motherofone_daughterofnone@ wrote:

A lot of stuff is over reported repeatedly on 24/7 news stations as well. So like the same earthquake happens, it gets reported on one station and then reported in a slightly different way on another, then repackaged for the ten o'clock news so the viewer is fearful that all these massive quakes have happened, when actually it was just one with some after shocks. Then people start looking for faultlines in their area and discover minor quakes that aren't felt happen daily and report them on their blogs. It's basically a big cycle of people (and news stations) trying to out do each other, sometimes purposely for evil to create panic and fear (then probably to be sold all sorts of anti-anxiety drugs) and sometimes it is innocently, like if someone puts up information they see as interesting on their blog without the knowledge that it may frighten his neighbour into shitting himself.

Some things like storms have a natural cycle they follow, so some years there aren't many and other years there are loads, I wish I could elaborate but I don't know too much on that subject.

Hail Satan
------------------

-----Original Message-----
Sender: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Date: Mon, 23 May 2011 18:10:32
To: <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Reply-To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: earthquakes

Its not "so much" . Its simple the way nature is . They always did happen , and in the past they used to happen way more . But the civilized man of today is such a chicken that invented the theory that we live in dangerous times or that earth is in any way more "aggressive" . Nonsense . I guess the average couch potato today is over offended that earthquakes happen because they mess up their coca cola. In the past , people died . And large numbers . Today people are selfish and greedy . Not only we have better living conditions that the past and clothes and stuff , but they are enough foolish to think that a jewish universal "Creator" causes earthquakes to "punish" them for their "sins".

Its a natural circle.

-Vovin Luciftian

HAIL SATAN!

I am not a meteorologist . What I can reassure You is that nature does her circles eternally . Humans due to spiritual denigration are too afraid of these phenomena , more so the christians who are afraid of their shadow on the road . Humanity has survived more dipshit that we can imagine . Now we live in the most dangerous age man has ever existed . Not because of the nature , but because of its destroyers , the jews .

When the jew wrote the holy book of the rats , they were not stupid . They instilled "Prophecies" indirect and without clarification to cause all this fear. A common thing about Humans of late ages are that they don't educate themselves on the past . This way they cannot know the future . This includes everything , including devastating weather phenomena throughout the ages . Fear is an emotion , but not a way of life.

-Vovin Luciftian

HAIL SATAN!

we just had 3 tornados touch down where i am and when that happened i was at work and everyone was panicing and just making everything worse then some fucking xian said "im scared this is the devils doin" and saddly i wasnt able to see who it was so i could correct them i feel like im surrounded by xians and kikes sorry for the little rant there anyway with all that chaos going on i know i was being protected but father and my gd im not even sure if what i said made sence and if it didnt im sorry Hail Father Satan

On Tue May 24th, 2011 10:33 AM PDT upbydawn@... wrote:

No worries, I left DK back in 97. I now live in a country where it pours down all year round so to speak ;)

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "upbydawn@" <upbydawn@ wrote:

<td val[/IMG]I just wanted to slap them when they said that myself.I did tell them that it was there god that tried to kill us,as I was excepting the supplies to help my family.They didn't like that much.FUCK EM!!!!!!
Hail Satan!
Brian
--- On Wed, 5/25/11, Tiffany Mclaurin <chrnosgrl@... wrote:
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Re: earthquakes
To: [email protected]
Date: Wednesday, May 25, 2011, 12:00 AM

we just had 3 tornados touch down where i am and when that happened i was at work and everyone was panicing and just making everything worse then some fucking xian said "im scared this is the devils doin" and saddly i wasnt able to see who it was so i could correct them i feel like im surrounded by xians and kikes sorry for the little rant there anyway with all that chaos going on i know i was being protected but father and my gd im not even sure if what i said made sence and if it didnt im sorry Hail Father Satan

On Tue [/IMG]upbydawn@... wrote:

--- [/IMG][email protected], "Steven Savage" <liveharddiefree101@... wrote:

--- [/IMG][email protected], "upbydawn@" <upbydawn@ wrote:

--- [/IMG][email protected], "Steven Savage" <liveharddiefree101@ wrote:

--- [/IMG][email protected], "Shannon Outlaw" <soutlaw92@ wrote:

[/TD]

I don't watch the news gave up on it like two years ago yeah i some times look but nothing good is on and its bull shit anyway. Fuck them, the news has to be ruled by Jews anyway. They just covered up that camping shit. They coved up the fac innocent people killed themselves... And the children. I would think Satan is annoyed, ofr course he is because he values life, he values children and animals. I don't belive this ass hole will go unpunished. He will be tormented.
As Maxine has stated the Jews run the media. So why else is the scandle coved up so they can cover up they're asses like it never happened.
I live in the south and most of the idiots did stupid shit bk home in New York. I was informed by my nostic friend that everyone went to work trying to hurt each other for no fucking reason. Fear is a tool, well I say fuck fear.
Fuck Jahova, the lifeless lie and fuck the Jews!!!

Hail Satan!!!
www.magical666.webs.com
Clan of Defiance
HP Kanemohrra

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Exar" <exarkuun1991@... wrote:

Not the way of life because Father wants us to be free, right?
But you say we've survived worse than earthquakes that can rip mountains even, volcanos destroying towns, and typhoon/tornado/hurricanes..how? We have "technology" in the sense of strong houses but how did we survive in the past? Yes I've known these "disasters" have happened for...ugh, 7 digits in years, but how did humans survive?
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Yoyo" <kung_fukistas_real@ wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], mia_motherofone_daughterofnone@ wrote:

Hail Satan
------------------

-----Original Message-----
Sender: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Date: Mon, 23 May 2011 18:10:32
To: <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Reply-To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: earthquakes

Its a natural circle.

-Vovin Luciftian

HAIL SATAN!

I am not a meteorologist . What I can reassure You is that nature does her circles eternally . Humans due to spiritual denigration are too afraid of these phenomena , more so the christians who are afraid of their shadow on the road . Humanity has survived more dipshit that we can imagine . Now we live in the most dangerous age man has ever existed . Not because of the nature , but because of its destroyers , the jews .

When the jew wrote the holy book of the rats , they were not stupid . They instilled "Prophecies" indirect and without clarification to cause all this fear. A common thing about Humans of late ages are that they don't educate themselves on the past . This way they cannot know the future . This includes everything , including devastating weather phenomena throughout the ages . Fear is an emotion , but not a way of life.

-Vovin Luciftian

HAIL SATAN!

I would had to say 'your so-call god at work'.

Hail Satan

On Tue, 24 May 2011 17:00:22 -0700 (PDT)
Tiffany Mclaurin <chrnosgrl@... wrote:

--
david <dvdposton@...

I would have done something like that if i had known who it was and they were in the same room as me but i just herd them because they were very loud and bitchy i hope to get another site soon Hail Father Satan

On Fri May 27th, 2011 4:34 AM PDT david wrote:

I would had to say 'your so-call god at work'.

Hail Satan

On Tue, 24 May 2011 17:00:22 -0700 (PDT)
Tiffany Mclaurin <chrnosgrl@... wrote:

--
david <dvdposton@...

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back