Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Earth Day and xian "good friday"

blackkat_411

..HAIL SATAN FOREVER!!! anyone else find it a coinsidence that Earth Day and xian 'good friday" is on the same day???

<td val[/IMG]That's cool. HAPPY EARTH DAY blackkat and FUCK GOOD FRIDAY.
Hail Satan!
Brian

--- On Fri, 4/22/11, blackkat_411 <egret23@... wrote:
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Earth Day and xian "good friday"
To: [email protected]
Date: Friday, April 22, 2011, 6:38 PM

..HAIL SATAN FOREVER!!! anyone else find it a coinsidence that Earth Day and xian 'good friday" is on the same day???
[/TD]

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "blackkat_411" <egret23@... wrote:
All these "Good" days were stolen from Astaroth.These days were to Glorify our Gods.And the enemy not only attacked them but stole the days of the ancients,used them for their own use for obvious reasons.You see the average xian mammal around,all he/she has in mind is eat,take a **** and go to sleep.They are a disgrace,and these days are the xian party the except the whole year (because all the 350 other days of the year they are more failure and unhappy than "these").

Also,on "good" friday (Yesterday that was where I live) I gone to a food restaurant to eat.They played all day long "hymns" to the nazarene and the ilk.You know these dudes know how to programm a mind.When You go to eat and hear hymns what Your mind assosciates with the food is the nazarene.They have been doing subconscious programming to the masses for centuries.

All this senseless feasting and insanity going around this days is because of the xian church that has blinded humanity from real spirituality.The Earth's Day was also stolen from the ancients,they worshipped the Earth.Astaroth's Element is the Earth.Corrupted everything and stealing everything for 2000 years...

-Vovin Luciftian

HAIL SATAN!

..Hail Satan!!! thanks, yoyo-- but that is so SAD!! and to go somewhere to eat and have to listen to this filth!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Yoyo" <kung_fukistas_real@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "blackkat_411" <egret23@ wrote:

All these "Good" days were stolen from Astaroth.These days were to Glorify our Gods.And the enemy not only attacked them but stole the days of the ancients,used them for their own use for obvious reasons.You see the average xian mammal around,all he/she has in mind is eat,take a **** and go to sleep.They are a disgrace,and these days are the xian party the except the whole year (because all the 350 other days of the year they are more failure and unhappy than "these").

Also,on "good" friday (Yesterday that was where I live) I gone to a food restaurant to eat.They played all day long "hymns" to the nazarene and the ilk.You know these dudes know how to programm a mind.When You go to eat and hear hymns what Your mind assosciates with the food is the nazarene.They have been doing subconscious programming to the masses for centuries.

All this senseless feasting and insanity going around this days is because of the xian church that has blinded humanity from real spirituality.The Earth's Day was also stolen from the ancients,they worshipped the Earth.Astaroth's Element is the Earth.Corrupted everything and stealing everything for 2000 years...

-Vovin Luciftian

HAIL SATAN!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "blackkat_411" <egret23@... wrote:
..Hail Satan!!! thanks, yoyo-- but that is so SAD!! and to go somewhere to eat and have to listen to this filth!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Yoyo" <kung_fukistas_real@ wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "blackkat_411" <egret23@ wrote:

-Vovin Luciftian

HAIL SATAN!
Its depressing.Our Gods are very angry because of these lies , and all must take action NOW , without exception . Whomever wants to be called a Spiritual Satanist must do something to assist . We have won but we need to make it manifest . The Truth shall be victorious and will outshine all lies .

-Vovin Luciftian

HAIL SATAN!

I have had two experiences just today with "christians" and I must say their filth and discusting energy was felt too strongly by me.

Must be all these jackasses honoring the dead Nazarene Zombie.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Yoyo" <kung_fukistas_real@ wrote:

-Vovin Luciftian

HAIL SATAN!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back