Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Dumbass

Chris Ostrowski

Has anyone been following this "Christian Minister" in Fuck my Cousin Ala.?
This dumb bastard wants to burn Korans tomorrow in "remembrance" of 9/11.
Personally, I could give a shit if some Hopped up Muslim separates his head from his shoulders. But, does this idiot know how this would impact our soldiers?
 There will be fanatics coming out of the wood work. Of course this asshole don't care. "God" will protect him and all Christians, right??
 Just so this ass can protest a Mosque near the WTC. Big deal. In 100 years, it will just be part of ancient history.
 I guess it's time to go the sporting goods store and stock up.
 All you people in the Military, Hail You, Hail Satan. Semper Fi, Hit them high!
 Rogue
"Why should I love God? He strung up his Son like a side of veal. I shudder to think what he would do to me."

<td val[/IMG]Did you know that all you have to do is think about buring the Koran? You don't have to do it, just think about doing it! I don't know how this dude got so much air time when Westboro Baptist Church in Topeka, KS burnt one on the White House steps back in 2008 and again this past Saturday. Jones didn't do anything original, there are hundreds of Koran burnings on You Tube, he just got more press cos he looks like Jed Clampett.

--- On Fri, 9/10/10, Chris Ostrowski <cplox@... wrote:
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Dumbass
To: [email protected], [email protected]
Date: Friday, September 10, 2010, 7:27 PM

Has anyone been following this "Christian Minister" in Fuck my Cousin Ala.?
This dumb bastard wants to burn Korans tomorrow in "remembrance" of 9/11.
Personally, I could give a shit if some Hopped up Muslim separates his head from his shoulders. But, does this idiot know how this would impact our soldiers?
 There will be fanatics coming out of the wood work. Of course this asshole don't care. "God" will protect him and all Christians, right??
 Just so this ass can protest a Mosque near the WTC. Big deal. In 100 years, it will just be part of ancient history.
 I guess it's time to go the sporting goods store and stock up.
 All you people in the Military, Hail You, Hail Satan. Semper Fi, Hit them high!
 Rogue
"Why should I love God? He strung up his Son like a side of veal. I shudder to think what he would do to me."
[/TD]

Like I said, "I worry about our people in uniform."
 I could care less if they burn shit or not. It is their Right to free speech and all that. But, with that Right comes the Right of repercussion.
His actions could bring undo harm to others. As a Satanist, I find it idiotic to not feel responsible for your own actions.
I don't care if they kill each other, that's more shit for me. I worry about US, THE SATANISTS, that will get sucked into this.
This is just a cock waving, dick fight. Everyone is fighting a Holy War so they can prove that "our God can beat your God."
 I don't want my Daughter to grow up in this Shit Hole.
I am an Ex Marine. I remember when I lost 235 of my Brother Marines in Beirut. So, I have seen the stupidity of the Desert Religions fighting among themselves.

I know what it feels like to step in "Shiite."
 Rogue

To: [email protected]
Sent: Sun, September 12, 2010 8:10:00 PM
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Dumbass

Did you know that all you have to do is think about buring the Koran? You don't have to do it, just think about doing it! I don't know how this dude got so much air time when Westboro Baptist Church in Topeka, KS burnt one on the White House steps back in 2008 and again this past Saturday. Jones didn't do anything original, there are hundreds of Koran burnings on You Tube, he just got more press cos he looks like Jed Clampett.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back