Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

drugs/aura damage

chaossoldier

Sorry if this has been covered but I couldn't find the answer in emails or the website. I know that drugs and alcohal abuse can put holes in the aura. Is this damage reparable through cleaning or anything? I have a long historyofbsubstance abuse and focusing on anything is difficult. I have gotten to where I can see energy in my hands in a trance, maybe I could use that? I'm currently taking adderal as well and I feel like it helps the meditations. Any help is appreciated

Yes after years of daily meditation your aura can be repaired in time.But if you are doing anything mind altering now it is defeating the purpose.  Hail Satan
Brian 

To: [email protected]
Sent: Thursday, February 14, 2013 11:22 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] drugs/aura damage

Sorry if this has been covered but I couldn't find the answer in emails or the website. I know that drugs and alcohal abuse can put holes in the aura. Is this damage reparable through cleaning or anything? I have a long historyofbsubstance abuse and focusing on anything is difficult. I have gotten to where I can see energy in my hands in a trance, maybe I could use that? I'm currently taking adderal as well and I feel like it helps the meditations. Any help is appreciated

Yes, this can be repaired through consistant daily power meditation. Working on empowering the soul is also a big clean out. Cleaning out all ties or desires for such substances, deep emotions or traumas that effect us negativly, etc. These will be healed with consistant power meditation.
First thing to do is get off the drugs. It is always the first step. If you do a research through the groups, there are meditations to help cure addiction.

I'm not sure about the adderal, perhaps someone else here knows better.

Hail Satan! Praise the True Gods of Old!

-En Haradren Amlug.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "chaossoldier" wrote:

Adderal is a amphetamine a neuro-stimulate and addictive. Is is called a 'upper" and "speed" on the street. To get off it you would have to reduce the doseage slowly as abrupt discontintuation of it could cause depression and even psychosis.

This drug has been banned in Japan and S. Korea - these countries aren't noted to be run by stupid people and this should tell everyone else something about the dangers of this drug.

Meditation will train your mind to focus you attention excately what the drug is suppose to help you do, and with out the dependence on chemicals.

Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "En Haradren Amlug" <hecktic_shadow@... wrote:

Yes, this can be repaired through consistant daily power meditation. Working on empowering the soul is also a big clean out. Cleaning out all ties or desires for such substances, deep emotions or traumas that effect us negativly, etc. These will be healed with consistant power meditation.
First thing to do is get off the drugs. It is always the first step. If you do a research through the groups, there are meditations to help cure addiction.

-En Haradren Amlug.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "chaossoldier" wrote:

im taking the adderal for concentration. it increases brain function, but it is a controlled substance that can be abused as speed. so in that case im sure its not helping as much as i think. thank you brian, your replies are always helpful

------------------------------
On Thu, Feb 14, 2013 7:21 PM CST Brian Gibbons wrote:

Yes after years of daily meditation your aura can be repaired in time.But if you are doing anything mind altering now it is defeating the purpose. 

Hail Satan
Brian 

I too have dealt with drug abuse for a long time, very extensively. I felt at some points that my use of psychedelics and other drugs was bringing me closer to Satan. This did not work as I was deep in my own ignorance regarding father Satan, still thinking of him as the evil one. Well to make a long story short, it resulted in some very disastrous things. I too am seeking to repair my own aura and would like some tips on doing so. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Hail Father Lucifer
Zachary Duncan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Brian Gibbons wrote:

Yes after years of daily meditation your aura can be repaired in time.But if you are doing anything mind altering now it is defeating the purpose. 

Hail Satan
Brian 

thank you for the information. it is becoming a little addictive, and i dont need any more damage. depression is coming with it. thank you everyone. hails

------------------------------
On Fri, Feb 15, 2013 9:16 AM CST keeperofstone wrote:

Adderal is a amphetamine a neuro-stimulate and addictive. Is is called a 'upper" and "speed" on the street. To get off it you would have to reduce the doseage slowly as abrupt discontintuation of it could cause depression and even psychosis.

This drug has been banned in Japan and S. Korea - these countries aren't noted to be run by stupid people and this should tell everyone else something about the dangers of this drug.

Meditation will train your mind to focus you attention excately what the drug is suppose to help you do, and with out the dependence on chemicals.

Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "En Haradren Amlug" <hecktic_shadow@... wrote:

-En Haradren Amlug.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back