Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Drugs An Answer

• Thread starter JoS Forum Contributions
  • Start date
J

JoS Forum Contributions

Drugs An AnswerThis is an answer on this subject I gave to a member in the groups.

Swami Satyananda Saraswati mentioned in his book on the subject there is a method of using different plant compounds to help open the soul, Aushadi. However the problem is the use of herbs he mentions Soma, Soma is not a plant herb or juice its allegory for the nectar the pineal generates when the crown chakra is activated by internal practise. Other swami's will openly state such fact.

This points to the truth the plants are allegories for the energies of the soul, note the obvious the energy centers are named after a specific plant the lotus. Its no different then how different animals or even tree's are used as symbolism even the actual physical serpent in the Vedic culture is used to be the symbol of prana. Does that mean drinking snake oil is going to raise the kundalini.....no.

What I have seen in the Hindu culture is the literalization of allegorical symbolism. Ganja, relates to the crown chakra and brain centers as mentioned. But note the goddess Ganges is shown as flowing out of Shiva's top knot, which is a symbolic linga. That is simply the flowing of the kundalini thought the seven chakra's and out the crown. The story of the seven sages that bath in the Ganges water. She is not shown sitting their smoking a blunt. She is shown as water does this mean drinking a gallon of water a day will raise the kundalini.....no.

The Aghori were created not that long ago and other Hindu members here stated they were created by jews posing as Brahmin's, the jews have lived in the east for centuries.. These Aghori also practice cannibalism, shit eating, and other gross things that have nothing to do with the soul and are ridiculous and harmful. A popular Hindu guru also mentioned these people never develop any Siddhi's either..... The Aghori represent the corruption of Vedic culture.

The claims of books aside, my own experience is pot is not a positive drug to smoke, it ruins peoples minds and spirit and the people here who smoked it all state nothing but negative experiences with it. Including it opens one up to attacks from the enemy.

Also advanced Yogi's in India have warned against using drugs as it ruins the different Kosha's. And makes it near impossible for spiritual advancement.

Forestman4 wrote:So HP Hooded Cobra, what about the story of marijuana, Or 'Ganjah' in sanscrit?
Where Lord Shiva's tears formed the Ganges river, and the plant that was ONLY found in the Ganges river before the british colonization, Hence the name 'Ganja', as it is only grown near the ganges, according to you, these are written by jews?
Not only the Veda scripts that documented this plants meditative capabilities concerning the third eye, but Lord Shiva's accounts of the ganges falsified by the so called enemy?
Now to the part of Marijuana,
I live in India, Maybe you have heard of sadhus, or Aghori Saints, These people perform live miracles and claim they're energy was a gift from Shiva and his plant. You cannot turn something into something it isnt. Drugs ARE NOT the creation of the enemy.

In my own personal experience, marijuana has been proven to be a tool of the enemy. While it does stimulate pineal expansion to a lesser degree than genuine raising of the kundalini, it opens one's aura to psychic attack definitely. I struggled with cannabis addiction for a long time, but recently Father asked that I cut it and alcohol completely from my life. These tools of the Jew are promoted in the so called "counter culture " and mainstream jew run media in order to pacify the masses, who willingly dilute their body, mind, and soul in exchange for fleeting pleasure. I'm glad my eyes have been opened to this, and that I've realized the folly of these drugs losers use as a crutch in exchange for hampered spiritual knowledge.

Hail Satan!

-Goosha Soosha

ganja? Cannabis plant? or you meant Ganga? Thanks. Very enlightening! 

On Wed, Mar 15, 2017 at 9:32 am, mageson6666@... [JoyofSatan666]<[email protected] wrote:   Drugs An AnswerThis is an answer on this subject I gave to a member in the groups.

Swami Satyananda Saraswati mentioned in his book on the subject there is a method of using different plant compounds to help open the soul, Aushadi. However the problem is the use of herbs he mentions Soma, Soma is not a plant herb or juice its allegory for the nectar the pineal generates when the crown chakra is activated by internal practise. Other swami's will openly state such fact.

This points to the truth the plants are allegories for the energies of the soul, note the obvious the energy centers are named after a specific plant the lotus. Its no different then how different animals or even tree's are used as symbolism even the actual physical serpent in the Vedic culture is used to be the symbol of prana. Does that mean drinking snake oil is going to raise the kundalini.....no.

What I have seen in the Hindu culture is the literalization of allegorical symbolism. Ganja, relates to the crown chakra and brain centers as mentioned. But note the goddess Ganges is shown as flowing out of Shiva's top knot, which is a symbolic linga. That is simply the flowing of the kundalini thought the seven chakra's and out the crown. The story of the seven sages that bath in the Ganges water. She is not shown sitting their smoking a blunt. She is shown as water does this mean drinking a gallon of water a day will raise the kundalini.....no.

The Aghori were created not that long ago and other Hindu members here stated they were created by jews posing as Brahmin's, the jews have lived in the east for centuries.. These Aghori also practice cannibalism, shit eating, and other gross things that have nothing to do with the soul and are ridiculous and harmful. A popular Hindu guru also mentioned these people never develop any Siddhi's either..... The Aghori represent the corruption of Vedic culture.

The claims of books aside, my own experience is pot is not a positive drug to smoke, it ruins peoples minds and spirit and the people here who smoked it all state nothing but negative experiences with it. Including it opens one up to attacks from the enemy.

Also advanced Yogi's in India have warned against using drugs as it ruins the different Kosha's. And makes it near impossible for spiritual advancement.

Forestman4 wrote:So HP Hooded Cobra, what about the story of marijuana, Or 'Ganjah' in sanscrit?
Where Lord Shiva's tears formed the Ganges river, and the plant that was ONLY found in the Ganges river before the british colonization, Hence the name 'Ganja', as it is only grown near the ganges, according to you, these are written by jews?
Not only the Veda scripts that documented this plants meditative capabilities concerning the third eye, but Lord Shiva's accounts of the ganges falsified by the so called enemy?
Now to the part of Marijuana,
I live in India, Maybe you have heard of sadhus, or Aghori Saints, These people perform live miracles and claim they're energy was a gift from Shiva and his plant. You cannot turn something into something it isnt. Drugs ARE NOT the creation of the enemy.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back