Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Drowning in negativity

ortund

Have to say I'm at a loss here... This whole week I've been drowning in a vortex of negative energy and I can't seem to get out.
I do my meditations. I do my breathing exercises, clean my aura and chakras, but nothing seems to help. Basically if just 1 thing goes wrong in my day - no matter how small and insignificant that 1 thing might be - I just get very aggravated and irritable. Nothing I try to do then goes well and then I get frustrated and angry and attack anyone who tries talking to me...
I feel like I have a voice inside my head that plants thoughts in my mind that I'm useless and will never achieve anything, etc as well... 
Does anyone have any suggestions about what this could be or what I should do about it? I'm starting to alienate people that I really don't want to alienate so I really need to get a handle on this, and soon.
Thanks in advance

Hey bro,I am a new Satanist so I might not able to help you much. But 2 days ago, I was feeling down, I had very rough day and I was full of negative thoughts. Then I performed stranded ritual and wrote down my prayers. I asked the Great Lord to help me and I told that I am so weak and I am feeling so helpless. I also performed aura cleaning mediation in ritual. Then I went to sleep. Next day was awesome. I got rid of whole negative shit and I got some new hopes. I got kind of a new life. I performed another ritual at the end of that day to thanks our true God. 
So I recommend you to perform a standard ritual and ask Lord Satan to help. Try vibrating some runes in the ritual. You are Satanist. You do not deserve any negative shit. You are great. And believe me, Satan will not let you go down. 
HAIL SATAN.HAIL DEMONS OF SATAN.
SATAN is the greatest.

To: <[email protected];
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Drowning in negativity
Sent: Sat, Feb 8, 2014 8:58:13 PM

<td val[/IMG]   Have to say I'm at a loss here... This whole week I've been drowning in a vortex of negative energy and I can't seem to get out.
I do my meditations. I do my breathing exercises, clean my aura and chakras, but nothing seems to help. Basically if just 1 thing goes wrong in my day - no matter how small and insignificant that 1 thing might be - I just get very aggravated and irritable. Nothing I try to do then goes well and then I get frustrated and angry and attack anyone who tries talking to me...
I feel like I have a voice inside my head that plants thoughts in my mind that I'm useless and will never achieve anything, etc as well... 
Does anyone have any suggestions about what this could be or what I should do about it? I'm starting to alienate people that I really don't want to alienate so I really need to get a handle on this, and soon.
Thanks in advance [/TD]

You do breathing exercises so you are building bioelectricity so that isnt it the mood should improve, perhaps you push the exercises?? (excess forcing in tespitory can cause irritability) and you clean aura (if you are using pure white try adjusting the visual to golden white like the sun in evening. Use the Rune Ansuz (vibrate it like a drawn out slow word: AAAHHHHH as in father, nnnnnnnn, sssssss, uuuuuuu as in you or zoo, zzzzzzzzzzzz (sort of like pizza) . When vibrating this rune visualize white/blue electric before the regular cleansing then use the regular cleansing to balance the soul. Start performing the aura of protection on the jos 5-10 breath affirmations. The Ansuz should be done in multiples of 4 vibrations so it could be 4,8,12,16,20 etc. This can be done over a 9,13, or in worst cases 40 day working doing the same number of vibrations once or twice a day as soon as you wake up and before bed. The Regular sura cleaning and protection should be done daily twice a day as well but dont ever stop either of thise two.

Good way to put it, Kareem!

Like HP Don once said" You are what you put your thoughts and mental energy into".

Think positive and think great things about yourself daily, especially for people like us who meditate daily.

------------------------------
On Mon, Feb 10, 2014 7:12 AM PST kareem335@... wrote:

Hey there,

In my opinion this because meditation makes you sensitive to your ththoughts and beliefs, so they are magnified and have a higher chance of manifesting, this is actually a good thing because it will force you to change your thought processes to enable you to learn how to manifest what you WANT rather than what you were programmed to manifest.

With the increased soul power from meditations you you attract more powerfully, your thoughts are hurting you because you are more aware that they are, rather than being blind to that.

Allow that to invoke positive change in your life and more heightened sense of your true satanic and powerful  INDIVIDUALITY!

Hail Satan!

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

Watch this video right here... it helped me out. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bepd7tvD ... PU&index=4 Also would like to add... those voices inside your head saying you are useless and never will achieve anything are thought forms created by angels in order to stop you from progressing. Whether you can see them or not, they're there... and there is an 'unseen' war going on for the minds of mankind. Anyways... hope this helps, and good luck. May Father Satan and the Gods of Duat watch over you my bro. :)
Hail Satan!

you should vibrate RAUM to expand and strengthen your aura, visualize your aura gold like the sun.  Also, the WUNJO (pronounced VVV-AHH--UUU--NN--JJ--OO) rune is supposed to help with depression.

You should go through the rune page and pick a few runes that give you energy and strength.  They are powerful and work fairly quickly with the right number of repetitions.  Keep working and dont give up it happens to all us at some time

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back