Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Dreams

HIDDEN_HATRED

I was wondering if there was any type of mediation that would help me understand dreams?? Or if anybody could help me out? I had a dream that I was hanging out with an ex and we were homies again and seriously just chilling. He was the person that introduced me into Satanism, he is a powerful satanist. Its like he was actually there, he felt how he did, and smelled like he used to. The dream felt so real, and I did have control in the dream, but its like I was so overwhelmed with him being there that I didn't ask why he was there. (maybe I didn't really have control) Anybody have any ideas?

I am definitely the least qualified to answer this. I will say that about a year after I learned about spiritual Satanism I was introduced to some very intense dreams where i felt i could do what I wanted in the dream but never did it lol.
    This probably not helping much. I stopped having the dreams about 8 months ago. And I will say this that I believe the person is there subconsciously. Or maybe it was your ex's dream and u were there subconsciously. Another thing noteworthy of my dreams was that I was always shaking when i awoke and always felt strong pressure, nothing painful though.

Hail Enki!
Scott...

To: [email protected]
Sent: Fri, October 22, 2010 9:36:26 PM
Subject: [JoS4adults] Dreams

I was wondering if there was any type of mediation that would help me understand dreams?? Or if anybody could help me out? I had a dream that I was hanging out with an ex and we were homies again and seriously just chilling. He was the person that introduced me into Satanism, he is a powerful satanist. Its like he was actually there, he felt how he did, and smelled like he used to. The dream felt so real, and I did have control in the dream, but its like I was so overwhelmed with him being there that I didn't ask why he was there. (maybe I didn't really have control) Anybody have any ideas?

<td val[/IMG]Does it mean anything that I was meditating and I think I drifted off into sleep when I had this dream? Is it a bad thing if he was in my dreams? or if I was in his? What does that mean if either one of us were in each others dreams? If he was in mine does that mean I'm weak? I hate being this confused about dreams, and I haven't found out who my GD is so I cannot ask them.
Hail Satan!

--- On Sat, 10/23/10, Scott N. <scott_n15@... wrote:
Subject: Re: [JoS4adults] Dreams
Date: Saturday, October 23, 2010, 1:25 PM

I am definitely the least qualified to answer this. I will say that about a year after I learned about spiritual Satanism I was introduced to some very intense dreams where i felt i could do what I wanted in the dream but never did it lol.
    This probably not helping much. I stopped having the dreams about 8 months ago. And I will say this that I believe the person is there subconsciously. Or maybe it was your ex's dream and u were there subconsciously. Another thing noteworthy of my dreams was that I was always shaking when i awoke and always felt strong pressure, nothing painful though.

Hail Enki!
Scott...

[/TD]

I had a dream too once, where I was walking alongside this one guy I never met in person, but knew from Myspace. I messaged him the next day, and told him what we were doing and what he was wearing in the dream. He was more then shocked, to say the least.

Sent: Sat, October 23, 2010 9:25:34 AM
Subject: Re: [JoS4adults] Dreams

Hail Enki!
Scott...

Lately I've been having pretty intense dreams. Sometimes they're pretty vague and mysterious and other times they can be as powerful and moving as if it had just physically happened.

The thing that strikes me most though is the fact that I keep seeing this beautiful woman. The dreams revolve around her and I...being intimate, these dreams are often incredibly intense, my entire body reacts. Or sometimes it's just us, alone and my heart really flutters. She's very beautiful too, she's got light brown skin and miraculous bright blue eyes with flowing white hair. She's often in a gown when we're alone doing nothing sexual.

I'm curious, I've been trying to make contact with demons and my guardian demon. Is it possible I am? Or am I just having strange dreams about a woman I've made up inside my head.

Does this woman/demon sound familiar to any of you? Would you happen to know her name?

Thank you for taking the time to read this and answer my questions and shine some light on me.

-Hail Satan

<td val[/IMG]What I've learned about dreams is that other people usually will represent aspects of yourself. If it's someone of the opposite sex they will symbolize an aspect of your subconscious. Since you are probably practicing your Satanic power meditation on a regular basis along with various rituals you are probably developing a much closer and even intimate relationship with your subcoscious mind than you ever had before. If you've had sex with her in the dream then that would symbolize the intimacy you are now developing. Of course it could also literally be one of those exotically beautiful demonesses I've read so much about. Just a hunch but your dreams could have a double meaning, first the union of your conscious mind with your subconscious AND the literal union between you and one of Father Satan's beautiful demon godesses. If that's the case and it was me I'd be asking her what her name is for sure.   Hail Satan!

--- On Tue, 6/7/11, raevenel <raevenel@... wrote:
Date: Tuesday, June 7, 2011, 5:55 AM

Lately I've been having pretty intense dreams. Sometimes they're pretty vague and mysterious and other times they can be as powerful and moving as if it had just physically happened.

The thing that strikes me most though is the fact that I keep seeing this beautiful woman. The dreams revolve around her and I...being intimate, these dreams are often incredibly intense, my entire body reacts. Or sometimes it's just us, alone and my heart really flutters. She's very beautiful too, she's got light brown skin and miraculous bright blue eyes with flowing white hair. She's often in a gown when we're alone doing nothing sexual.

I'm curious, I've been trying to make contact with demons and my guardian demon. Is it possible I am? Or am I just having strange dreams about a woman I've made up inside my head.

Does this woman/demon sound familiar to any of you? Would you happen to know her name?

Thank you for taking the time to read this and answer my questions and shine some light on me.

-Hail Satan
[/TD]

I've tried asking and she really likes to play games or tease me. I am well aware of when I'm asleep as of lately but this feels entirely different. Way too vivid. I can feel everything and it's not always when I go to sleep. I was constructing my astral temple and when I was finished she came in and told me I did a good job. I often feel her when I'm in my temple and even when I'm awake. I remember I was studying and I felt arms around my shoulders, I look and nobody is there but I could tell it was her.

Asking her name is kinda hard when my resolve shoots out the window.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Kenny Lane <kenny.lane@... wrote:

What I've learned about dreams is that other people usually will represent aspects of yourself. If it's someone of the opposite sex they will symbolize an aspect of your subconscious. Since you are probably practicing your Satanic power meditation on a regular basis along with various rituals you are probably developing a much closer and even intimate relationship with your subcoscious mind than you ever had before. If you've had sex with her in the dream then that would symbolize the intimacy you are now developing. Of course it could also literally be one of those exotically beautiful demonesses I've read so much about. Just a hunch but your dreams could have a double meaning, first the union of your conscious mind with your subconscious AND the literal union between you and one of Father Satan's beautiful demon godesses. If that's the case and it was me I'd be asking her what her name is for sure.

Hail Satan!

--- On Tue, 6/7/11, raevenel <raevenel@... wrote:

To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Date: Tuesday, June 7, 2011, 5:55 AM

-Hail Satan

Well before you ever dreamed of this woman were you thinking a lot on a woman like this or even simalar to the woman that you have described?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "raevenel" <raevenel@... wrote:

-Hail Satan

I would've remembered a beauty like that if I saw her. I'm not the type to see a woman and fantasize about her in bed. Heh heh.
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "amnaelhenry@..." <amnaelhenry@... wrote:

Well before you ever dreamed of this woman were you thinking a lot on a woman like this or even simalar to the woman that you have described?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "raevenel" <raevenel@ wrote:

-Hail Satan

Well its very possible it could be your guardian. How do you feel physically and mentally when you wake up?
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "raevenel" <raevenel@... wrote:

I would've remembered a beauty like that if I saw her. I'm not the type to see a woman and fantasize about her in bed. Heh heh.
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "amnaelhenry@" <amnaelhenry@ wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "raevenel" <raevenel@ wrote:

-Hail Satan

I wake up slightly worn out and tender in certain places. I can feel everything we do during the 'dream'.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "amnaelhenry@..." <amnaelhenry@... wrote:

Well its very possible it could be your guardian. How do you feel physically and mentally when you wake up?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "amnaelhenry@" <amnaelhenry@ wrote:

-Hail Satan

Hello.
I have been experiencnig intense, vivid and repititive dreams. They are definitly spiritual in nature and suffice it to say, made me curious to search the concept here - almost led or driven to it.

Is someone knowledgable to correpsond and explain my experiences?

Lisa

i've also had these dreams and they are just letting you know whats going on in and around  you helping you and if your not getting the hint they willget more intense

On Mon, Mar 18, 2013 at 7:16 AM, wgwgwg17 <wgwgwg17@... wrote:
  Hello.
I have been experiencnig intense, vivid and repititive dreams. They are definitly spiritual in nature and suffice it to say, made me curious to search the concept here - almost led or driven to it.

Is someone knowledgable to correpsond and explain my experiences?

Lisa

Iv'e been having intense, bloody, nasty dreams in the passed week my friend and I are on the phone right now talking about it! ha because she is also being haunted we don't know we even are checking obituaries but finding nothing  

Why would this have anything to do with satanism.

WWW.joyofsatan.org

------------------------------
On Tue, Mar 19, 2013 2:06 PM PDT Autumn Blackstar wrote:

Iv'e been having intense, bloody, nasty dreams in the passed week my friend and I are on the phone right now talking about it! ha because she is also being haunted we don't know we even are checking obituaries but finding nothing  

Cause some people think that ANYTHING remotely in a dark context HAS to be about satanism ..so they are probably still trapped in the xtain mind machine way of thought 

Date: Wed, 20 Mar 2013 06:22:20 -0700
Subject: Re: [JoS4adults] Re: Dreams

Why would this have anything to do with satanism.

WWW.joyofsatan.org

------------------------------
On Tue, Mar 19, 2013 2:06 PM PDT Autumn Blackstar wrote:

This has nothing to do with satanism I was talking about how I have been having dreams as well as my friends I didnt even mention satanism its about dreams not religion this group is for satanists but that does not mean everything I say is going to point to it 

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back