Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

dreams

A

Anonymous

i had a dream one day not like any other it was a well sleep Paralysis
i was just sitting there an a being with the head of a goat an the body of a man appeared an well we kissed can some one tell me what this ment its driveing me crazy oh an im male

I can tell you exactly what it was, but you have to message me to get the answer since it's kind of a secret.

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Anonymous" <shiva0900@... wrote:

i was just sitting there an a being with the head of a goat an the body of a man appeared an well we kissed can some one tell me what this ment its driveing me crazy oh an im male

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "levity_awaits" <levity_awaits@... wrote:
I can tell you exactly what it was, but you have to message me to get the answer since it's kind of a secret.

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Anonymous" <shiva0900@ wrote:

is it posible for a demon to fall in love with another being

what exactly are dreams? and is it possible to control your dreams? i believe so? once i was laying down and i was thinking about something and then i feel asleep and what i was thinking about was actually happening, like playing like a movie. it was great.

So like for the past year I've been dreaming of this perfect girl, and I had no clue who she was.Well about 3 weeks ago i finally met her and i knew her face from the moment we locked eyes but i couldn't place her well anyway i finally put 2 and 2 together and figured out it was her.I was wondering if anything in father could have triggered this psychic dreaming.There was another instance not to recently where I had a haunting dream that one of my friends died from cancer.I told her about this dream the next day and only then did she inform me that she has a potentially deadly form of cancer :( also i had a dream that the xian church my parents force me to go to was on fire the next day while i was forced to watch the jaysus lovers "worship" someone stops it all and asks do we smell smoke.We walked to the back of the church and a smoke cloud filled the place lol made me laugh :) anyone know what this psychic dreaming could be from?

HAIL SATAN!

I'm confused. Which part of your post is dreaming, or in your waking reality?

You met the girl in reality?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "halley.christian" <halley.christian@... wrote:

So like for the past year I've been dreaming of this perfect girl, and I had no clue who she was.Well about 3 weeks ago i finally met her and i knew her face from the moment we locked eyes but i couldn't place her well anyway i finally put 2 and 2 together and figured out it was her.I was wondering if anything in father could have triggered this psychic dreaming.There was another instance not to recently where I had a haunting dream that one of my friends died from cancer.I told her about this dream the next day and only then did she inform me that she has a potentially deadly form of cancer :( also i had a dream that the xian church my parents force me to go to was on fire the next day while i was forced to watch the jaysus lovers "worship" someone stops it all and asks do we smell smoke.We walked to the back of the church and a smoke cloud filled the place lol made me laugh :) anyone know what this psychic dreaming could be from?

HAIL SATAN!

It's your natural gift :). If you're new to Spiritual Satanism, then you must have developed this ability in a past life. Enjoy it!

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "halley.christian" <halley.christian@... wrote:

HAIL SATAN!

i dreamt about her for a year and then 3 weeks ago i met her.i dreamt my friend had cancer and died.the next day after the dream she told me she had a potentially deadly form of cancer.i had a dream that the xian church was on fire.the next day it was smoking.hope that helps

i never read into dreams or anything...i suffer from on going nightmares for about the past two years..night after night. i just assume stress or something. a week ago or so i had a crazy dream where i was staring at the moon and it was huge..like i was next to it. it was so bright and full and there was darkness all around it, and then it started to turn red. it looked like it was filling with blood. creepy as it might sound...it was very calming. i was thinking about it and googled red moon and got some werid results. what are your thoughts? just crazy?

I had been plagued with horrible nightmares most of my life but they pretty much stopped following my dedication. Over the past few days, however, there have been a series of nasty ones involving some people whom I have cut out of my life years ago & will never . see/contact/have any interaction whatsoever with ever again. I will be repeating the "Sever the Link" exercises over the next few days. (Sometimes it has to be renewed.)

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "norm26" <richarddustin36@... wrote:

i never read into dreams or anything...i suffer from on going nightmares for about the past two years..night after night. i just assume stress or something. a week ago or so i had a crazy dream where i was staring at the moon and it was huge..like i was next to it. it was so bright and full and there was darkness all around it, and then it started to turn red. it looked like it was filling with blood. creepy as it might sound...it was very calming. i was thinking about it and googled red moon and got some werid results. what are your thoughts? just crazy?

<td val[/IMG]My brothers and sisters,it been a while since i came to the group it because i use my company to login and read what on the post and write something here.bear with me.   Laasstnite i had a dream where i was in one of the xtians church,dont know why i was there but here what happend.had an argument with one of the guys that was there about Father Satan,before i knew it everyone was listing to me and they starting to beat me up.Strange thing they couldnt lay a hand on me coz i focus on my aura of protection and it protected me i could feel that they are trying so hard to hit me but they couldnt,as i was walking and trying to get outta there the Doors of the church opened by the power of three antenties,i couldnt see their faces but they took me out of there who ever was close to me i could here them screaming.they took me up in the sky and the fucking xtian they were throwing spears and shouting bad names.one of the spear got to my feet i can still feel the pain when i woke up,but we made it outta there nicely.Father is always there for us  

HAIL SATAN
HAIL BEELZEBUB
HAIL ASTAROTH
HAIL ALL GODS(ES) OF HAIL
SOUTH AFRICA[/TD]

I keep having these unusual dreams, so far they keep coming back each time. The first dream was a black room with a voice talking about a contract and I agreed. In the fallowing dream the person apeared but was a dark shadow and soon he kept following me. I also noticed that my things keep moving and I hear foot steps around me with the same voice but not in a dream.

Does any one have any suggestions to what it might be?

my ear chakras used to be more closed. now that their opened I have lost my clear dreams Ive always had and have alot of trouble. Ive been hear for nearly 15 years with a little relapse. Anybody have any ideas how to gets my dreams back? I wish to hear more good things even in dreams then the opposite?

Well i been having dreams like any other dreams but for some reason in these dreams im aware that im a spiritual satanist and what i see during that day i see in my sleep on that night have anybody had the same expiricences??

Your mind could simply be sorting things out that you did that day. I don't really know how to explain it. As one person told me some years ago, for example: if you play tennis with one ball during the day, at nighttime you might dream of hundreds of tennis balls coming at you. You get my meaning?

On Thursday, June 18, 2015 1:52 AM, "arizmendisatan@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Well i been having dreams like any other dreams but for some reason in these dreams im aware that im a spiritual satanist and what i see during that day i see in my sleep on that night have anybody had the same expiricences??

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back