Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Dreams

I almost never dream and the last time I did where I remember it I was lucid dreaming for about 5 minutes before I had to pee......

On Tuesday, July 14, 2015 7:57 PM, "Yog Sothoth yogsothoth666999@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

<td colspan="1" rowspan="1" val[/IMG]
Yes of course we should! The key is distinguishing betwen dreams from the Gods, our own psychic experience, and dreams from the enemy. Usually dreams from the enemy are meant to scare us and have a negitive feel about them, dreams from the Gods are extremely positive and usually give us new ideas that help us along our path. This is a highly personal thing . No one can help you interpret your dream but YOU , all I can tell you is yes dreams are importan t.

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPad
On Jul 13, 2015, 12:14:57 PM, brandonsimms666@... [JoyofSatan666] wrote: As a ss. Should we take note and think about things we do and see in our dreams? Iv had a few dreams lately that has been eating at me. Good things! If u guys don't mind me sharing. But a few nights ago I had a dream I had my first child. And yes that is somthing I want! As a ss I can't wait to bring up my child with oit lies of the church! And raised under watchful eye of hell. In my dream my girlfriend gave birth. I can remeber it was a boy. And he had an erection when he came out! Which I found veery interesting because erections are the life force. So basicly what I'm saying is... should we pay attention to these kind of dreams? What do dreams do for ss?
[/TD]

I think the newer you are the harder it is to interpret dreams because the dreams are like a whole bunch of powerful clips put together randomly.  Mine have started to smooth out more and more and become more and more distinguishable from actual vivid spiritual dreams or dreams involving Demons.  Also I think a person needs time to learn to interpret dreams of a spiritual nature.  I don't think people are at all used to it.

Thanks yog, and the rest of you! I will definitely keep my attention up while I dream. Dreams have always been a big part of my life. Hail Satan.

Ave to all my Brothers and sisters.

I am a dedicated spiritual satanist for about two years now, and since I opened my soul I started having this ackward dreams. All I want to know is ,are dreams real In spiritual satanism ?,and whatever that I dream will happen in the physical world?

#Confused
Hail Satan

Hello everyone! I'm not completely sure if this is anything but I just want to make sure so sometimes I'm aware I'm dreaming but I have minor control of it so for example I could be asleep and in a dream and I would know I am dreaming but I can't control the outcome of what im doing.In one scenario of a dream I was tasked with giving money I didn't have any at the time I tried to make some appear but I failed to do so but I was completely aware I was dreaming....like I said this may be nothing but just checking.      HAIL SATAN!

@facelessmen666 This is called lucid dreaming. I used to have these dreams in my early childhood.
There should be plenty of accurate information about this online. Just type 'Lucid Dreaming' in just about any search engine.
I wish you the best of luck.

HAIL SATAN!!!

I've been having the same dreams since I can remember, but I don't know the meaning. Could anyone please shed some light on me?

- I am running/swimming and than I jump and start flying.
- I am swimming and I start breathing underwater. I enjoy every breath I take.
- I am in an elevator and it starts falling.

Sieg Heil!
Hail Satan!

Hello. I joined your online group to find bliss and answers in the name of our father Satan.
Before I start meditations,I have several questions;
1.I saw a dream where I was sacrificed to Satan for his come back to earth, there was 6 robed guys and each one of them was holding a rituel knife.As I looked down I saw runes on my body that was bleeding.I was held up on a flipped cross with barbed wire on my wrists and ankles.As they begun chanting something which I didn't understand the runes on my body begin to glow in bright red colour.One of the monks(which I believe was a woman) came to me and slit her wrist and poured on my body while still chanting.As she continued I felt that my head was ripping and hurting and I passed out When I opened my eyes I was free of my barbed wires and felt heavy on my head.I tried touching my my head and there was a pair of horns.The runes on my body was set a blaze and was not hurting me.And all the monks bowed before me.
First I want to tell is that I do not know anything about rituels and suchand please if you can help me understand this I will be more than happy because when I try to imagine those scenes I get really crazy.Please if anyone has any answers to it,help me understand.

That dream you had is UTTER BULLSHITThat is not in the slightest what we do here. The enemy might be fucking with your head to keep you away from Satan.Read and study all of joyofsatan.org and decide for yourself. HAIL SATAN!!!
Sent from my iPhone
On Feb 20, 2016, at 19:44, "uberyay@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  Hello. I joined your online group to find bliss and answers in the name of our father Satan.
Before I start meditations,I have several questions;
1.I saw a dream where I was sacrificed to Satan for his come back to earth, there was 6 robed guys and each one of them was holding a rituel knife.As I looked down I saw runes on my body that was bleeding.I was held up on a flipped cross with barbed wire on my wrists and ankles.As they begun chanting something which I didn't understand the runes on my body begin to glow in bright red colour.One of the monks(which I believe was a woman) came to me and slit her wrist and poured on my body while still chanting.As she continued I felt that my head was ripping and hurting and I passed out When I opened my eyes I was free of my barbed wires and felt heavy on my head.I tried touching my my head and there was a pair of horns.The runes on my body was set a blaze and was not hurting me.And all the monks bowed before me.
First I want to tell is that I do not know anything about rituels and suchand please if you can help me understand this I will be more than happy because when I try to imagine those scenes I get really crazy.Please if anyone has any answers to it,help me understand.

So a while a go I had a dream that I could move clouds with my hands, like I had the ability to move clouds. Is that a regular dream or does it mean something?

The meaning of a dream is specific to the dreamer. You can meditate and ask yourself what the meaning of the dream was.

So last night I had an odd dream about my school, and that it was placed on lockdown due to bomb/shooting threats. Then at school today we were ordered a 3 hour lockdown, DUE TO BOMB THREATS. I was not as surprised by this because I've had experiences like this before. But it's been going on for a while now and it has always been that I would have a dream about something in which would occur the next day. So I wanted to ask my Brothers and Sister's opinions on this and if there is anything I can know about my situation. HAIL SATAN!!!!HAIL THE GODS OF HELL!!!

From my OPINION i believe your GD is trying to protect you and communicate with you. I been having dreams as well about my ex but its just us talking and being together but I haven't figured out what I am suppose to do with these dreams or what exactly my GD is trying to tell me to do. Thats awesome you have that connection where you are actually seeing things happening that you was warned about. May I ask how long you been a SS and do you meditate alot?

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android
On Wed, Apr 13, 2016 at 3:46 PM, maddogmatt107@... [JoyofSatan666]<[email protected] wrote:   So last night I had an odd dream about my school, and that it was placed on lockdown due to bomb/shooting threats. Then at school today we were ordered a 3 hour lockdown, DUE TO BOMB THREATS. I was not as surprised by this because I've had experiences like this before. But it's been going on for a while now and it has always been that I would have a dream about something in which would occur the next day. So I wanted to ask my Brothers and Sister's opinions on this and if there is anything I can know about my situation. HAIL SATAN!!!!HAIL THE GODS OF HELL!!!

Last year i have dream about that i and other dedicated girls was going on Maxime's class, that we was students of occultism.

Sent from Samsung Mobile

-------- Original message --------
From: "maddogmatt107@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected]
Date: 13/04/2016 22:46 (GMT+01:00)
To: [email protected]
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Dreams

So last night I had an odd dream about my school, and that it was placed on lockdown due to bomb/shooting threats. Then at school today we were ordered a 3 hour lockdown, DUE TO BOMB THREATS. I was not as surprised by this because I've had experiences like this before. But it's been going on for a while now and it has always been that I would have a dream about something in which would occur the next day. So I wanted to ask my Brothers and Sister's opinions on this and if there is anything I can know about my situation. HAIL SATAN!!!!HAIL THE GODS OF HELL!!!

So, all my life I have had extremely vivid dreams. To the point, when I sleep it's very rare if I can tell when I am actually asleep and dreaming. I am almost always concious but my ability to realize I am in a dream seems to be lacking intensely.

Call me cliche, but since I was about 12-13 I have always dreamed of the same girl. I have never met her (in this life), but when we are together in a dream, I feel as though she is my best friend and soul mate. The thing that frightens me is that every dream that involves the two of us, we are always in a very apocalyptic setting and she is in great peril.. I always awaken feeling as though this is a warning or a cry for help, but I have no clue what to do. Another point of note is that, after I have one of these dreams I feel this sense of panic and a need to find her and help her for weeks if not months after. Most 'regular' dreams I have usually fade the instant I awaken, but with these I remember them in full detail, down to the most minute of things. 
Are these dreams simply a manifestation of my own desires, or could this be a telepathic communication? I am very confused and worried. How can I find her and help her, I feel as though she has been trying to contact me for a very long time. What do I do??

@serpentrising666 - I also have had a reoccurring dream for many years. The setting was post apocalyptic as well. However, there was almost no one. Only me looking at distruction. Everywhere. And the understanding that I caused this...by doing nothing to prevent it. As you were left with the question of who is she, my question was what should have been done. 
The emotions were different. It left a sadness, a chasm which could only be filled with action. And a caution that doing the wrong thing will be disastrous ...for everyone. 
I'm not and never have been the type of person that believes life exists for and is dependent upon me. I never thought that anything outside of me evolved around my actions. I have always been a very real and down-to-earth type of person. In fact, this is one of my strengths. So the concept I caused world distruction was, to say the least, fantasy. But the repetitiveness of this dream caused concern. 
I think my dream is a representation of two things: A past life and a possibility of future events. 
As each day goes by, the urgency to develop spiritually and to do the RTRs mount. Satisfied slightly with rituals and with lessons. And the understanding that this is my path... for now.
It'll be interesting to hear from others.
Hail SatanHail Lilith
Dehna
  Make a choice. Fight to live, or exist to die.
On Sun, Feb 19, 2017 at 4:13 PM, L W serpentrising666@... [JoyofSatan666]<[email protected] wrote:   So, all my life I have had extremely vivid dreams. To the point, when I sleep it's very rare if I can tell when I am actually asleep and dreaming. I am almost always concious but my ability to realize I am in a dream seems to be lacking intensely.

Call me cliche, but since I was about 12-13 I have always dreamed of the same girl. I have never met her (in this life), but when we are together in a dream, I feel as though she is my best friend and soul mate. The thing that frightens me is that every dream that involves the two of us, we are always in a very apocalyptic setting and she is in great peril.. I always awaken feeling as though this is a warning or a cry for help, but I have no clue what to do. Another point of note is that, after I have one of these dreams I feel this sense of panic and a need to find her and help her for weeks if not months after. Most 'regular' dreams I have usually fade the instant I awaken, but with these I remember them in full detail, down to the most minute of things. 
Are these dreams simply a manifestation of my own desires, or could this be a telepathic communication? I am very confused and worried. How can I find her and help her, I feel as though she has been trying to contact me for a very long time. What do I do??

Its not so much a reoccurring dream as it feels more like distant memories, all of them are in a setting of extreme difference of our world today and are very different, in which terrible things have previously happened. They don't necessarily feel as though they are my fault, more like the weight of the world is on my shoulders, that if I don't do something about it, all will be lost. In every one of them, she is with me and is precious to me beyond anything I can explain, like we need each other to exist. There is no doubt in my mind that she is my soulmate in my dreams and that we are connected by an unbreakable spiritual bond. These dreams dont occur often but when they do they are extremely profound and shake me to my core.
Im 25 and have always been extremely susceptible to feeling others emotions, and projecting my own onto other people. In some instances being able to know what someone is thinking to very minute detail, especially with those close to me. I have also felt a void in my heart for as long as I can remember, like a part of me is missing..
Also, every relationship I have ever been in has ended catastrophically. From lying to cheating to suicides. 
Any comments?
On Tue, Feb 21, 2017 at 2:02 PM, 'denadehna@...' denadehna@... [JoyofSatan666]<[email protected] wrote:   @serpentrising666 - I also have had a reoccurring dream for many years. The setting was post apocalyptic as well. However, there was almost no one. Only me looking at distruction. Everywhere. And the understanding that I caused this...by doing nothing to prevent it. As you were left with the question of who is she, my question was what should have been done. 
The emotions were different. It left a sadness, a chasm which could only be filled with action. And a caution that doing the wrong thing will be disastrous ...for everyone. 
I'm not and never have been the type of person that believes life exists for and is dependent upon me. I never thought that anything outside of me evolved around my actions. I have always been a very real and down-to-earth type of person. In fact, this is one of my strengths. So the concept I caused world distruction was, to say the least, fantasy. But the repetitiveness of this dream caused concern. 
I think my dream is a representation of two things: A past life and a possibility of future events. 
As each day goes by, the urgency to develop spiritually and to do the RTRs mount. Satisfied slightly with rituals and with lessons. And the understanding that this is my path... for now.
Hail SatanHail Lilith
Dehna
On Sun, Feb 19, 2017 at 4:13 PM, L W serpentrising666@... [JoyofSatan666]<[email protected] wrote:   So, all my life I have had extremely vivid dreams. To the point, when I sleep it's very rare if I can tell when I am actually asleep and dreaming. I am almost always concious but my ability to realize I am in a dream seems to be lacking intensely.

I had an idea.

1.  What did she look like?  Was she younger or of similar age?  race color hair?

2.  Do you believe that this is an actual real girl in the physical world?  Did you consider perhaps it could also be a spiritual being, and if she existed in the physical it may be not in the way or for the reason you expect?

Yes Ive had a number of Apocolyptic dreams, and then some where it was not like that.  They are timelines of possibility.  Maybe it isnt so much the weight of the world on your shoulders you feel, but rather she is "Empathically" sharing the feeling with you of what it is like to be her.  Any feeling of your own responsibility may be linked to your actions and your own reactive telepathic transmissions from what you feel from her.  So I would say yes proceed with caution when trying to affect anything. 

On Feb 23, 2017, at 9:48 AM, "L W serpentrising666@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  Its not so much a reoccurring dream as it feels more like distant memories, all of them are in a setting of extreme difference of our world today and are very different, in which terrible things have previously happened. They don't necessarily feel as though they are my fault, more like the weight of the world is on my shoulders, that if I don't do something about it, all will be lost. In every one of them, she is with me and is precious to me beyond anything I can explain, like we need each other to exist. There is no doubt in my mind that she is my soulmate in my dreams and that we are connected by an unbreakable spiritual bond. These dreams dont occur often but when they do they are extremely profound and shake me to my core.
Im 25 and have always been extremely susceptible to feeling others emotions, and projecting my own onto other people. In some instances being able to know what someone is thinking to very minute detail, especially with those close to me. I have also felt a void in my heart for as long as I can remember, like a part of me is missing..
Also, every relationship I have ever been in has ended catastrophically. From lying to cheating to suicides. 
Any comments?
  @serpentrising666 - I also have had a reoccurring dream for many years. The setting was post apocalyptic as well. However, there was almost no one. Only me looking at distruction. Everywhere. And the understanding that I caused this...by doing nothing to prevent it. As you were left with the question of who is she, my question was what should have been done. 
Hail Satan Hail Lilith
Dehna
On Sun, Feb 19, 2017 at 4:13 PM, L W serpentrising666@... [JoyofSatan666] <[email protected] wrote:   So, all my life I have had extremely vivid dreams. To the point, when I sleep it's very rare if I can tell when I am actually asleep and dreaming. I am almost always concious but my ability to realize I am in a dream seems to be lacking intensely.

Thank you for your feedback and opinions. 
1. She was beautiful, of similar age as me, throughout the years her age adjusts with mine, as in she ages as I do appropriately. She is Aryan as I am of fair skin and fire red hair. Slightly shorter than I am but not by much. Maybe 5'6"-5'8". I am 5'9"-5'11"
2. I have considered the fact that she may be a spiritual being or that she simply is not of this world, I have not had a definitive reason to decide on anything though.
I am very interested in this viewpoint. The only thing that I feel may not coincide with this is that in all these dreams I am spectating. Although your theory about possible timelines would go hand in hand with this, in alot of the dreams its as if we are not even in this dimension. Almost like it is from a previous life lived out on another planet where things are much more...pure in a sense, where spirituality is not in question and repressed, but is fully used in wars against an unknown foe. I have never in my entire life felt like I am from here. Even as an infant and young child, my birth mother has told me that I would hardly ever cry and simply observed everything and was fascinated by everything. As I grew older and into childhood, I was plagued with intense "night terrors" as people call them. I can finish others sentences and know what they are thinking sometimes. Most of my life I have felt lost. The only real connection I felt is when I came to Satan, but even then its like I have something blocking my way to knowing something I can't even explain.
Any thoughts?

On Sat, Feb 25, 2017 at 9:40 PM, Raptor RokN Roll roknraptor@... [JoyofSatan666]<[email protected] wrote:  

I had an idea.

1.  What did she look like?  Was she younger or of similar age?  race color hair?

2.  Do you believe that this is an actual real girl in the physical world?  Did you consider perhaps it could also be a spiritual being, and if she existed in the physical it may be not in the way or for the reason you expect?

Yes Ive had a number of Apocolyptic dreams, and then some where it was not like that.  They are timelines of possibility.  Maybe it isnt so much the weight of the world on your shoulders you feel, but rather she is "Empathically" sharing the feeling with you of what it is like to be her.  Any feeling of your own responsibility may be linked to your actions and your own reactive telepathic transmissions from what you feel from her.  So I would say yes proceed with caution when trying to affect anything. 

On Feb 23, 2017, at 9:48 A[/IMG][email protected] wrote:
Any comments?
Hail Satan Hail Lilith
Dehna
On Sun, Feb 19, 2017 at 4:13 PM, L W serpentrising666@... [JoyofSatan666] <[email protected] wrote:   So, all my life I have had extremely vivid dreams. To the point, when I sleep it's very rare if I can tell when I am actually asleep and dreaming. I am almost always concious but my ability to realize I am in a dream seems to be lacking intensely.

Hi, i have been a satanist for 3 months now, not long at all. I keep having these dreams, theyre really hard to explain. Something happens (idr what) and i start crying and whatever is in that dream with me tells me that i need to ask god for forgiveness. Its powerful enough to make me cry but i can never remember what was said, which is strange in and of itself cause i can easily recall my dreams on a daily basis. Its really getting to me, pissing me off. I wont go back to god. Could it be deep seated guilt for leaving god? Or something messing with me? I want to say the latter cause, its just odd that i cant recall anything other than the crying and the feeling. ThxMissy

It might be your subconscious, because I am not going to lie, I doubt my decision on becoming a Satanist all the time. I do not believe it was a wrong decision by any means. As a human being, we are social creatures. It is hard being a part of something that I can't talk to a normal person about. 

How old are you? I mean, for example as a 23 year old, I doubt everything in my life right now. And being young that is only natural. 

Our society is also BUILT upon the idea that Satanists are bad people, dark magic is bad, anything other than mainstream "christianity"/judaism/muslim..etc is considered bad. It pisses me off, I can't even watch documentaries or movies with out seeing something that slams our Father Lucifer or our Demons. It pisses me off but I know to block those things out and disregard that information. But it is still bothersome...not to mention saddening. 

I recommend cleansing your aura, engulfing yourself in positivity, set up a strong battle ground for when those intrusive thoughts and feelings come through you know that your immediate response will be "no this is wrong"

Also don't feel bad for "doubting". I'm sure Satan understands and has seen everyone here doubt once or twice during their path.  

for the last 2weeks or so i've been having atleast 2 dreams (that i remember mostly) about giant spiders one black and one green/yellowish i dont remember what the dream was about fully but i that is the one part i kept remembering for some reason anyone knows what it could mean?

So me and a couple of friends are planning on going to a haunted place but i had a dream last night where we were all murdered except me so i was wandering what the hell was that dream it felt real.

We are not you and we don't have your memories nor experiences, so we cannot tell you what is you and what is your dreams. You have to consider possible meanings regarding you, and think about them in regards to what you might want or need or what has happened or what is happening. We cannot tell you your internal things - nor should we try to, because we would very probably be wrong; therefore, we'd feed you incorrect information which could be damaging to you.

Well, dream interpretation is not a simple thing. Sometimes, playing your uncles piano on the roof of a building. Maybe that youve been listening to too much gary Jules. Or maybe the jews are singing this on the astral, since the dreams in which their dying are the best theyve ever had.

But ya know eatin moms spagheti with vomit on your sweater doesnt mean you should go be a rapper. It just means your mums not a good cook. She sucks, 86 the bitch.

Having a dream about a Dude grabbin ya by your one eyed Dragon may not necessarily mean youd make a knight or a dragon slayer. It might mean ya got the gay. I caught that once, results in a constant oral fixation, not fun.

Or maybe ya dream youre an alaskan Husky traversing the countryside by paw. Nothin but your fur and the wind in your face. You look around and find a Moose. That moose senses you and with a doppy look in its eye, runs like a retarded Giraff on roller skates. Being the carnivore you are, you hunt this sucker down and bite it in the neck. This just means your crazy and should not be trusted around wild moose. Seriously put the cognac down. You wake up freezing and have to walk back to civilization with only moose meat to survive on.

You can find all these and much more in my new book. Aldricks book of dreams. How to determine ya got the Gay. Also in this limited time offer you get Aldricks book of Moose, How to hide the inner phychopath inside.

As The Satanic world leading expert on dreams. You got a dream, you just hit me with it baby. And like Martin Luther King it will just be shot down. Lying in the streets like a dead Moose.

Dont hesitate to write me anytime.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back