Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Dreams (please answer I've posted this 3 times)

Sadie Terry

When I dream I usually don't remember anything at all, but when I do, I usually look for things I remember more vividly, and then look up symbol meanings and then interpret them myself, and have dreamed of things that were in the newspaper the next day, happened a few days after, etc. or figure out what they are trying to tell me, and a couple days ago I had a dream where I was in some building with hallways in the sky, and I had just gotten out of the shower, and was singing and a few people I've known from real life complimented me, then next things I remember is flying out of the building.

Usually when flying in a dream I could only make it up 20 feet in the air or less and very slowly, then a few days later I dreamed I was furiously mad at someone and flew higher and faster than previously and used fire to explode an asteroid like thing in the air, then now I can fly higher and even faster in dreams, and my fire works better than before in dreams as well (I prefer fire/fire energy), in fact before these few dreams I've never flew or used fire before, so the speed of progression kinda confused me, .....

Anyhow after I flew out of that building in the sky I was the highest in the air I've ever been, I could see all the buildings like hundreds of feet down, and when I looked in the air in front of me was about 10, 20 or 30 winged people in front of me, one in particular noticed me with long blonde hair and black wings.

He reminded me of Andras who I believe is my Guardian Demon, and I spend a lot of time thinking about him, and feel very close to him. I did not feel threatened by these people but, I'm not sure if his wings are black, but other than that he appeared like how I usually imagine him. I was just wondering about any thoughts?

Hail Satan!
Hail Andras!
Hail Anubis!
Hail Haures!
Hail Malphas!
Hail all the Gods of Duat!
Ge Gemenanza torsvl

Dreams, as well as any other means the Gods use to communicate something to us, are a message for us only. It's a hard thing someone interpretate dreams for another person.

---In [email protected], <sadieparty@... wrote:

When I dream I usually don't remember anything at all, but when I do, I usually look for things I remember more vividly, and then look up symbol meanings and then interpret them myself, and have dreamed of things that were in the newspaper the next day, happened a few days after, etc. or figure out what they are trying to tell me, and a couple days ago I had a dream where I was in some building with hallways in the sky, and I had just gotten out of the shower, and was singing and a few people I've known from real life complimented me, then next things I remember is flying out of the building.

Usually when flying in a dream I could only make it up 20 feet in the air or less and very slowly, then a few days later I dreamed I was furiously mad at someone and flew higher and faster than previously and used fire to explode an asteroid like thing in the air, then now I can fly higher and even faster in dreams, and my fire works better than before in dreams as well (I prefer fire/fire energy), in fact before these few dreams I've never flew or used fire before, so the speed of progression kinda confused me, .....

Anyhow after I flew out of that building in the sky I was the highest in the air I've ever been, I could see all the buildings like hundreds of feet down, and when I looked in the air in front of me was about 10, 20 or 30 winged people in front of me, one in particular noticed me with long blonde hair and black wings.

He reminded me of Andras who I believe is my Guardian Demon, and I spend a lot of time thinking about him, and feel very close to him. I did not feel threatened by these people but, I'm not sure if his wings are black, but other than that he appeared like how I usually imagine him. I was just wondering about any thoughts?

Hail Satan!
Hail Andras!
Hail Anubis!
Hail Haures!
Hail Malphas!
Ge Gemenanza torsvl

asking  your guardian demon that the winged humanoids angels or demons. I think suspecting angelic beings.

2013/11/21 <egon88@...
  Dreams, as well as any other means the Gods use to communicate something to us, are a message for us only. It's a hard thing someone interpretate dreams for another person.

---In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], <sadieparty@... wrote:

Hail Satan!
Hail Andras!
Hail Anubis!
Hail Haures!
Hail Malphas!
Ge Gemenanza torsvl

im kinda new to Satanism..but not new to self spirituality  and the importants  of dreams..its your subconscious telling you somtyhing or acting out your true desires unless they are being influenced by other energies or spiritual beings....I always would write down what I could remember or the things that seemed to stick out the most..you only got about two minutes after you wake up to remember what happened because your conscious mind wasn't there to make any sense of it so it tends to fade away pretty fast unless its something that was really dramatic...anyways...start a dream diary,se how many tims you dream the same things or what changes and wht stays the same it will help you better understand or interpret what your mind and soul are trying to communicate with you....ashtoraroth  helps me a lot with things like that....so maybe you should ask her for help also

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back