Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

dreams of lion?

Phoenix1

I have question wondering someone could help !
I been having dreams lately that I have a lion and he is very friend and would play a lot with me on the dreams
I'm only 5"2 lol and he was huge,
I'm new
I dnt understand why I am having dreams I have a lion ?does anyone knows wt it means ?
also most demons I have seen they re all egyptians they appear to me! why would I see only demons looking egyptian?
I'm new

Thanks

Hail Satan!

Most of the Demons are Egyptian Gods and can appear in their Egyptian form. Could it be because you have been in Egypt in your past lives? Or you have egyptian origins?They do change their appearance according to a person's ancestry.

But I don't know about the lion.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Phoenix" <phoenixbird8@... wrote:

I been having dreams lately that I have a lion and he is very friend and would play a lot with me on the dreams
I'm new
I dnt understand why I am having dreams I have a lion ?does anyone knows wt it means ?
also most demons I have seen they re all egyptians they appear to me! why would I see only demons looking egyptian?
I'm new

Thanks

Hail Satan!

"As the Sumerian Goddess "Inanna" she was known as a powerful warrior and her sacred animal was the lion. Below are photos of the Lions that guarded her temple at Nimrud."

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... aroth.html

This could be a posibility explored.

Goodluck.

Hail Satan! Praise Inanna!

-En Haradren Amlug.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Phoenix" <phoenixbird8@... wrote:

I'm new
I'm new

Thanks

Hail Satan!

It depends on what the Lion did in your dream, or what your subconscience is trying to tell you.

I've had dreams of an enourmous 6 foot falcon on my back deck where I sit and meditate, I still have no idea if it meant anything or not, best thing you can do is keep a dream journal, then you can connect the peices of your other dreams to see what or even if they mean anything.

I'm new
I'm new

Thanks

Hail Satan!

Thank u
I'm brazilian I dnt know yet where I have been on my past life !

Hail Satan!

I'm new
I'm new

Thanks

Hail Satan!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back