Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Dreams and Nightmares

Miare V

Hello friends call me Miare. Within the last hour of All hallows Eve of 2012 I will be doing my dedication ritual to my new found lord and friend Lucifer. I wanted and needed a little advice I'm limited to friends with my current interest but have been wickedly blessed with a man of my own that takes Lucifer and this beautiful religion within his heart and his soul. But I wanted to know if it is normal for the following to happen to a new commer such as me. Within the last two weeks the dreams I have are changed, they are vivid and feel extremely real it all started when I first tried to feel and meditate my chakras. I can feel them but they open at random and control is not mine. Its difficult and I struggle with it. But the first time I tried to open my third eye is however another story now its been two weeks and I just cant shut it... at all. My dreams not only trip me out they trip out my man as well. I've had dreams where I described his ex to a tee, who I have never seen before. I've dreamt about my past about things I've never dealt with because I never seen a point to it. I've dreamt about destroying my past with lucifer at my side, he gave me choices and weapons to completely annialate my fears that I couldnt admit on my own. I've had others where Lucifer would tell me my desires and things I'd never admit in real life, about love,fear, longing and just so much more.... I had one where I really tripped out my man. Within the dream I was standing with him and lucifer walked around and around him talking to him but my man cant hear his words, lucifer looks at me and tells me he is a fine an noble choice for me however to be careful my mans heart has suffered greatly... its filled with walls to block out everyone.In the dream My man says he loves me for first time and tries to kiss me but he fades away with lucifer into darkness right before lucifer leaves he shows me my mans phone with a parchment paper resting on it there written in magic gold script was my mans passcode to his phone, as the rest of both of them disappear lucifers voice says do what you will with it my young one...prove to him that you can be trusted...prove to him that love is still possible as much as he denies he needs it... When I woke up I was a bit shaken and I almost started a fight with him about something completely stupid and pointless because I hadnt told him my dream yet, I was wrapped up in anger,fear and uncertainty. when I calmed down he had left the room and his phone on the table... I just stared at it. So many scenerios played within my mind the natural female jealousy to check it search for something anything... but then I thought about a talk we had about trusting each other and how from past experiences he cant do that with me. I continued to stare at the phone and I cried silently and cursed the made up crap I had in my head I was ashamed of it. when he came back i went into the bathroom After I gathered myself and went back to him. I told him my dream when he asked for the passcode lucifer gave me his face went completely blank as it was correct. he carries his phone everywhere and never leaves it out for more than a min... I just hope my man wasnt angry with me for telling him but it'd go against everything I believe in within a relationship, if i had kept it to myself. All this... my dreams, my chakras, the voices I hear ,my uncontrol.... i'm hoping with the dedication ritual if lucifer will be able to help me with my controll issues. I've only been seriously interested in this religion for the last month when all this has happened but have been aware of lucifer all my life. I know im very different from others but is it normal for me to be this deep within everything? thank you for your time reading this and sorry if it was boreing and just a passing glance.  HAIL SATAN!

Your ability is amazing and considering obtaining it in a few weeks only? This religion is a long, long path with many to learn and gain. The importance of any solid relationship is trust one another, for what other reason would you be in the relationship? Control is probably the most painful and demanding of persistence thing you could ever come across, so good luck in this aspect of yourself, My sister. From where does control arise? Probably from having a calm and relaxed attitude knowing you ARE in control. Soon you will get used to every change due to your new found place in this religion. You'll be fine, Miare. Have a nice dedication and Halloween.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Miare V <miaresdream@... wrote:

Hello friends call me Miare. Within the last hour of All hallows Eve of 2012 I will be doing my dedication ritual to my new found lord and friend Lucifer. I wanted and needed a little advice I'm limited to friends with my current interest but have been wickedly blessed with a man of my own that takes Lucifer and this beautiful religion within his heart and his soul. But I wanted to know if it is normal for the following to happen to a new commer such as me. Within the last two weeks the dreams I have are changed, they are vivid and feel extremely real it all started when I first tried to feel and meditate my chakras. I can feel them but they open at random and control is not mine. Its difficult and I struggle with it. But the first time I tried to open my third eye is however another story now its been two weeks and I just cant shut it... at all. My dreams not only trip me out they trip out my man as well. I've had dreams where I described his ex to a tee, who I have never seen before. I've dreamt about my past about things I've never dealt with because I never seen a point to it. I've dreamt about destroying my past with lucifer at my side, he gave me choices and weapons to completely annialate my fears that I couldnt admit on my own. I've had others where Lucifer would tell me my desires and things I'd never admit in real life, about love,fear, longing and just so much more.... I had one where I really tripped out my man. Within the dream I was standing with him and lucifer walked around and around him talking to him but my man cant hear his words, lucifer looks at me and tells me he is a fine an noble choice for me however to be careful my mans heart has suffered greatly... its filled with walls to block out everyone.In the dream My man says he loves me for first time and tries to kiss me but he fades away with lucifer into darkness right before lucifer leaves he shows me my mans phone with a parchment paper resting on it there written in magic gold script was my mans passcode to his phone, as the rest of both of them disappear lucifers voice says do what you will with it my young one...prove to him that you can be trusted...prove to him that love is still possible as much as he denies he needs it... When I woke up I was a bit shaken and I almost started a fight with him about something completely stupid and pointless because I hadnt told him my dream yet, I was wrapped up in anger,fear and uncertainty. when I calmed down he had left the room and his phone on the table... I just stared at it. So many scenerios played within my mind the natural female jealousy to check it search for something anything... but then I thought about a talk we had about trusting each other and how from past experiences he cant do that with me. I continued to stare at the phone and I cried silently and cursed the made up crap I had in my head I was ashamed of it. when he came back i went into the bathroom After I gathered myself and went back to him. I told him my dream when he asked for the passcode lucifer gave me his face went completely blank as it was correct. he carries his phone everywhere and never leaves it out for more than a min... I just hope my man wasnt angry with me for telling him but it'd go against everything I believe in within a relationship, if i had kept it to myself. All this... my dreams, my chakras, the voices I hear ,my uncontrol.... i'm hoping with the dedication ritual if lucifer will be able to help me with my controll issues. I've only been seriously interested in this religion for the last month when all this has happened but have been aware of lucifer all my life. I know im very different from others but is it normal for me to be this deep within everything? thank you for your time reading this and sorry if it was boreing and just a passing glance. HAIL SATAN!

Hello Miare,its nice meeting you.
looking at your stories,i can say that you are endowed to help people with your psychic abilities.we all are endowed with psychic abilities but like toddlers,we didnt all speak the same time.some spoke earlier than others.
what you are experiencing with your man is just a kind of grooming and also creating of awareness of what lies ahead for you.Father Satan is preparing and training you of which your relationship is your first training camp.dont panic.
Define and Reflect is the key.

HI. and welcome sister :)
i suggest that you do lots of void meditation as its a great way to start controling your mind completely. also it seems like you are a very powerful person and am glad you have found the TRUTH. once you do the dedication ritual just keep doing VOID meditation and open your chakras asap. once they are open start cleansing them as it is a great way to get rif of any negative energy.

HAIL FATHER SATAN!!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Miare V <miaresdream@... wrote:

Hello friends call me Miare. Within the last hour of All hallows Eve of 2012 I will be doing my dedication ritual to my new found lord and friend Lucifer. I wanted and needed a little advice I'm limited to friends with my current interest but have been wickedly blessed with a man of my own that takes Lucifer and this beautiful religion within his heart and his soul. But I wanted to know if it is normal for the following to happen to a new commer such as me. Within the last two weeks the dreams I have are changed, they are vivid and feel extremely real it all started when I first tried to feel and meditate my chakras. I can feel them but they open at random and control is not mine. Its difficult and I struggle with it. But the first time I tried to open my third eye is however another story now its been two weeks and I just cant shut it... at all. My dreams not only trip me out they trip out my man as well. I've had dreams where I described his ex to a tee, who I have never seen before. I've dreamt about my past about things I've never dealt with because I never seen a point to it. I've dreamt about destroying my past with lucifer at my side, he gave me choices and weapons to completely annialate my fears that I couldnt admit on my own. I've had others where Lucifer would tell me my desires and things I'd never admit in real life, about love,fear, longing and just so much more.... I had one where I really tripped out my man. Within the dream I was standing with him and lucifer walked around and around him talking to him but my man cant hear his words, lucifer looks at me and tells me he is a fine an noble choice for me however to be careful my mans heart has suffered greatly... its filled with walls to block out everyone.In the dream My man says he loves me for first time and tries to kiss me but he fades away with lucifer into darkness right before lucifer leaves he shows me my mans phone with a parchment paper resting on it there written in magic gold script was my mans passcode to his phone, as the rest of both of them disappear lucifers voice says do what you will with it my young one...prove to him that you can be trusted...prove to him that love is still possible as much as he denies he needs it... When I woke up I was a bit shaken and I almost started a fight with him about something completely stupid and pointless because I hadnt told him my dream yet, I was wrapped up in anger,fear and uncertainty. when I calmed down he had left the room and his phone on the table... I just stared at it. So many scenerios played within my mind the natural female jealousy to check it search for something anything... but then I thought about a talk we had about trusting each other and how from past experiences he cant do that with me. I continued to stare at the phone and I cried silently and cursed the made up crap I had in my head I was ashamed of it. when he came back i went into the bathroom After I gathered myself and went back to him. I told him my dream when he asked for the passcode lucifer gave me his face went completely blank as it was correct. he carries his phone everywhere and never leaves it out for more than a min... I just hope my man wasnt angry with me for telling him but it'd go against everything I believe in within a relationship, if i had kept it to myself. All this... my dreams, my chakras, the voices I hear ,my uncontrol.... i'm hoping with the dedication ritual if lucifer will be able to help me with my controll issues. I've only been seriously interested in this religion for the last month when all this has happened but have been aware of lucifer all my life. I know im very different from others but is it normal for me to be this deep within everything? thank you for your time reading this and sorry if it was boreing and just a passing glance. HAIL SATAN!

<td val[/IMG]He takes care of His own. Just dedicate your soul to Him and he will give you a GD Who will guide you on your path. Concentrate on empowering your soul and mind and everything will eventually work out. Satan is very loving and caring. When we dedicate,the Gods guide and help us with so many things we don't understand. Hail Satan!

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android [/TD]
To: <[email protected];
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Dreams and Nightmares
Sent: Fri, Nov 2, 2012 1:16:50 AM

<td val[/IMG]   HI. and welcome sister :)
i suggest that you do lots of void meditation as its a great way to start controling your mind completely. also it seems like you are a very powerful person and am glad you have found the TRUTH. once you do the dedication ritual just keep doing VOID meditation and open your chakras asap. once they are open start cleansing them as it is a great way to get rif of any negative energy.

HAIL FATHER SATAN!!!!

--- [/IMG][email protected], Miare V <miaresdream@... wrote:

[/TD]

The Choice is Up to you Sister. This is not an Easy Path,as We are at war now. I am not discouraging you.,A small Doubt is fine,But You truly have to take your time,When your heart,Mind Are Ready For it,Then Procceed with the Dedication.Remember We DO NOT PUSH 

Thank you I'm happy to have found the truth I owe it to my man really,he provided me with a safe place to do it and we're able talk freely about father and more dark blessings to you brother and thank you for replying.

To: [email protected]
Date: Fri, 2 Nov 2012 01:16:50 +0000

HI. and welcome sister :)

HAIL FATHER SATAN!!!!

The dedication was a little nerve wrecking I'll admit lol but went nicely. Thank you brother dark blessings to you and thank you for replying.

Date: Thu, 1 Nov 2012 02:30:59 +0000

Your ability is amazing and considering obtaining it in a few weeks only? This religion is a long, long path with many to learn and gain. The importance of any solid relationship is trust one another, for what other reason would you be in the relationship? Control is probably the most painful and demanding of persistence thing you could ever come across, so good luck in this aspect of yourself, My sister. From where does control arise? Probably from having a calm and relaxed attitude knowing you ARE in control. Soon you will get used to every change due to your new found place in this religion. You'll be fine, Miare. Have a nice dedication and Halloween.

Trust me I hate panic but its natural as anything when experiencing something as new and as beautiful as all of this lol. Dark blessings to you and thank very much for replying.

Date: Thu, 1 Nov 2012 10:05:42 +0000
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Dreams and Nightmares

Hello Miare,its nice meeting you.
looking at your stories,i can say that you are endowed to help people with your psychic abilities.we all are endowed with psychic abilities but like toddlers,we didnt all speak the same time.some spoke earlier than others.
what you are experiencing with your man is just a kind of grooming and also creating of awareness of what lies ahead for you.Father Satan is preparing and training you of which your relationship is your first training camp.dont panic.
Define and Reflect is the key.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back