Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Dreams and help

colony_ss

Hello fellow Satanists. I recently had a dream of being in a place (a lot of islands in the middle of the sea) and I REALLY want to return there. I know that there is something in that place. I dream of it every two weeks or so. And something is drawing me there. Do you know if there is anything I can do (Demon's help, meditation, witchcraft...) so I can get there again in my dream? Thanks very much for answers.
HAIL ENKI!

You can talk to your Guardian about it; ask him/her what is that place, and why you want to return there that much, or how you could achieve that... It could be an image of your past life or something, or you could be astral projecting somewhere... Ask your Guardian for guidance.

Στις 10:57 μ.μ. Πέμπτη, 27 Φεβρουαρίου 2014, ο/η "colony.chaos@..." <colony.chaos@... έγραψε:
  Hello fellow Satanists. I recently had a dream of being in a place (a lot of islands in the middle of the sea) and I REALLY want to return there. I know that there is something in that place. I dream of it every two weeks or so. And something is drawing me there. Do you know if there is anything I can do (Demon's help, meditation, witchcraft...) so I can get there again in my dream? Thanks very much for answers.
HAIL ENKI!

Hmm...maybe that place has to do with something from your past life,or mayb you just like a lot the Caraibbean Sea XD...however you should ask for help. HS!

When I try to return to places, I use a few different things. Firstly, I always have a chunk of amythest crystal by my bed to help my dreams be sharper and clearer. Second, it helps me to have a affirmation, like telling yourself 'I will go back to ______ again' or "I am going back to _____ now'. Also, sometimes I imagine myself using a really odd transportation device helps makes sure that I get there, Like using a jetski, holding onto flying birds, "penguin sliding" there, or a tube like in that show Futurama lol. Meditation helps too, as does any help from demons. Try using an incense that you think might smell like the place you want to go to. Make mental links with it and of course, know that Father Satan is thhere to help. But also, don't push yourself too hard, it hurts the brain when you do wake up to the "normal world". Hope I helped!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back