Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Dream

alimansoon

I have been having a problem of breathing, all the sudden when i was sleeping on friday nite, i have a dream where by am i a room very dark but incessses and black candles are on as i always do whn am doing rituals, i had a lound noise like gun point , i just saw he woman whom i was with that nite runing away while i was just wellcoming papa satan , he pressed his hands on my chest and i started shaking my right leg all the sudden he left and wake up find out i was sweating much , then i felt my chest is clear , what is that? is not papa satan healed me ?
can some one tell me something?
Hail satan

Hi family, what is the meaning of this dream, i dreamt when my two sister asked me to show them my wife, i took them in the sea but they didnt know how to swim, i was holding them, they saw the lady and they told me that they liked the place that it was very nice , i told them that whn the war comes in my country i will take them there, they really enjoyed me taking them there
whats the meaning

HAIL SATAN.......

Hey guys I need some help I had a dream a couple nights ago and in the middle of the dream there was a wolf like animal and was staring straight at me it felt like he was trying to connect with me some how or talk to me? I don't know , if some one can help me that would be great thanks HAIL SATAN

I have seen Andras' hellhound before during meditation. He would look at me, and sniff around on this part of a mountain or something looking for something. He was black with orange/red eyes.

Hail Satan! ❤Hail Andras! ❤Hail Malphas! ❤Hail Haures! ❤Hail Anubis!❤Hail the Gods of Duat!❤????

You can look around online for dream dictionaries. But their meaning(s) might not apply to your dream. Give it a try though.Maybe keep a dream journal, look for patterns and repeating symbols?What comes to mind is looking at the Gods of Hell list on JoS and see which God has a wolf as their animal.
To: [email protected]
Sent: Wednesday, August 21, 2013 10:44:18 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Dream

Hey guys I need some help I had a dream a couple nights ago and in the middle of the dream there was a wolf like animal and was staring straight at me it felt like he was trying to connect with me some how or talk to me? I don't know , if some one can help me that would be great thanks HAIL SATAN

Ever since I was young I used to dream of a beautiful women in a red dress with long golden hair.  For a while I stopped dreaming of her until a few months back that I dedicated and started to meditate.  i still to this date can't see her face, but she has gotten closer to me than ever before.  I feel safe around her, but would like to know who she is.  I have search JOS, but I don't see to find anyone with might look similar to her.  I have asked her is she is of Father to swear, but I can't hear or see her face. But she stays around.  Any one has met someone similar to her?
Hail Fathers! Hail Satan and the Gods!

Most of the Gods have blonde hair but I can't tell you something for certain... I suggest you to empower your psychic hearing and seeing, and eventually you'll be able to communicate with her. Until then though, be cautious (although she doesn't sound harmful by your words; still be cautious).

Στις 1:42 μ.μ. Σάββατο, 29 Νοεμβρίου 2014, ο/η "rrrodz@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] έγραψε:

Ever since I was young I used to dream of a beautiful women in a red dress with long golden hair.  For a while I stopped dreaming of her until a few months back that I dedicated and started to meditate.  i still to this date can't see her face, but she has gotten closer to me than ever before.  I feel safe around her, but would like to know who she is.  I have search JOS, but I don't see to find anyone with might look similar to her.  I have asked her is she is of Father to swear, but I can't hear or see her face. But she stays around.  Any one has met someone similar to her?
Hail Fathers! Hail Satan and the Gods!

I wasnt very active lately, actually I was never active in these groups. But I just had a dream, about satan, and how I was scared, and something about the need to bless my house? Anyways, I kind of dedicated my soul to satan at my work place. And I was working night shift and I kind of dozed off, and had a short dream about the already said. I was wondeding, is it just a dream or more? Because I cant shake that terror and the urge to wake up off of me.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back