Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

dream

Ricky De la cruz

when i came to father satan i was a christian wich i reget... but when i was one i had a dream... this dream was that i bought a snake and i was feeding it and taking care of it.... but the snake was kind and charming unto me.... the snake didnt harm me.... and the snake is a symbol of father satan...... then when i look into the snake eyes something popped in my head saying satan then i woke up...... somebody explain what those this dreams means...... but my question is why didnt the snake harm or did something i was a christian..... hail satan666

well, this points out that your going the right direction.

it doesnt matter what you believe in. Contact just means that Lord Satan is trying to communicate with you.

what you used to believe in, wasnt even a religion anyway. :)

does that make anysense.

my mother was receiciving contact when she didnt even know about him.

that just explains allot. and now she is a spiritual satanist for seven years.

HAIL SATAN!!!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Ricky De la cruz" <elperfeto123@... wrote:

when i came to father satan i was a christian wich i reget... but when i was one i had a dream... this dream was that i bought a snake and i was feeding it and taking care of it.... but the snake was kind and charming unto me.... the snake didnt harm me.... and the snake is a symbol of father satan...... then when i look into the snake eyes something popped in my head saying satan then i woke up...... somebody explain what those this dreams means...... but my question is why didnt the snake harm or did something i was a christian..... hail satan666

That IS definately Lord Satan talking to you, telling you that he is kind and good.

That is a divine message, tht he accepts you as his own.

Hailz
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Ricky De la cruz" <elperfeto123@... wrote:

Why do you think? Satan knows his. Most of us here are born to be Satanists :D

And Satan is the good one, you should know that now

i had a dream last night where a man with a gray pale face with golden colored rings in his eyes came to me he did not speak but just looked at me. I do not know who that was or what it means so if u can help me or any guesses please help. Hail Satan!

Its an astral attack. He is not a "nice" daemon.

hailz
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], James Cosgrove <cosgrovejames@... wrote:

i had a dream last night where a man with a gray pale face with golden colored rings in his eyes came to me he did not speak but just looked at me. I do not know who that was or what it means so if u can help me or any guesses please help. Hail Satan!

it might have been an angel trying to scare you and take away the love you have for father satan. keep on meditating an you will be stronger!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "darrklady13" <darkladyschild@... wrote:

Its an astral attack. He is not a "nice" daemon.

hailz
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], James Cosgrove <cosgrovejames@ wrote:

Hum, interesting, but you don't detail it. How did you feel? Was the man beautiful in your eyes? Did you feel a connection?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], James Cosgrove <cosgrovejames@... wrote:

hello guys hope you doing well, i wanted to talk with Aguares for a long time and the last knight i had a dream :"i was reading jos then i've seen a message saying do not believe this web-site and i don't want you to call me anymore, leave me . you are all alone , i don't want you , i'm better than people like you , u r warned", then i've seen my family breaking apart and my father told me to quit home for the better ". that nightmare is so heart breaking , please guys help me to know what's that suppose to mean...

Sounds like the enemy got into your head. Time to do some cleansing!
Hail Father Satan!

On Saturday, April 12, 2014 5:19 AM, lirit d'angoulême <lirit_dangoulme@... wrote:
  hello guys hope you doing well, i wanted to talk with Aguares for a long time and the last knight i had a dream :"i was reading jos then i've seen a message saying do not believe this web-site and i don't want you to call me anymore, leave me . you are all alone , i don't want you , i'm better than people like you , u r warned", then i've seen my family breaking apart and my father told me to quit home for the better ". that nightmare is so heart breaking , please guys help me to know what's that suppose to mean...

It's more than likely a grey or angel screwing with you no Demon would say that to you if your dedicated.

thank you , this is helpfull.
On Sunday, April 13, 2014 11:45 AM, Sandra Waldron <simsmotal@... wrote:
  Sounds like the enemy got into your head. Time to do some cleansing!
Hail Father Satan!

On Saturday, April 12, 2014 5:19 AM, lirit d'angoulême <lirit_dangoulme@... wrote:

Nearly every time I go lucid in dreams I'm attacked by the enemy that takes various forms. They make me lose lucidity and often times make me kill dream characters, I imagine some of them are probably other people dreaming, because the way they react is horrifying and life like. But anyway last night I had a series of tequila induced lucid nightmares. But after a fee times getting attacked by hyenas, I started to lose fear and fix my bizarro nightmare version of my house which was just built to be everything I was afraid of like me having left my birds out or stuff like that while drunk. A as soon as I start to rearrange the dream with my mind I'm attacked be this old woman or man I couldn't tell on all fours crawling on the wall and crap at me. But this time I just started saying THE POWERS OF SATAN PROTECT ME over and over again as it was grabbing me. Oh man and it worked. Seeing the fear in the eyes of a grey or whatever that was and the being able to fight it ad start strangling that was satisfying. It ran away though by disappearing, either thator satan killed it because it looked like it got vaporized in gold light. So yeah, just say that if you have a bad dream and you're lucid. Satan will help you! Oh and btw I feel super refreshed after that :D

How does one induce lucid dreaming? Sounds awfully hard...

On 4/14/14, iorost@... <iorost@... wrote:
Nearly every time I go lucid in dreams I'm attacked by the enemy that takes
various forms. They make me lose lucidity and often times make me kill dream
characters, I imagine some of them are probably other people dreaming,
because the way they react is horrifying and life like. But anyway last
night I had a series of tequila induced lucid nightmares. But after a fee
times getting attacked by hyenas, I started to lose fear and fix my bizarro
nightmare version of my house which was just built to be everything I was
afraid of like me having left my birds out or stuff like that while drunk. A
as soon as I start to rearrange the dream with my mind I'm attacked be this
old woman or man I couldn't tell on all fours crawling on the wall and crap
at me. But this time I just started saying THE POWERS OF SATAN PROTECT ME
over and over again as it was grabbing me. Oh man and it worked. Seeing the
fear in the eyes of a grey or whatever that was and the being able to fight
it ad start strangling that was satisfying. It ran away though by
disappearing, either thator satan killed it because it looked like it got
vaporized in gold light. So yeah, just say that if you have a bad dream and
you're lucid. Satan will help you! Oh and btw I feel super refreshed after
that :D

Wow. That's awesome! I'll have to remember this next time I have a lucid nightmare. Thanks for sharing!
Ave Satanas!Hail Halphas! On Monday, April 14, 2014 5:21 PM, Allison Passino <apocalypseofjon@... wrote:

On 4/14/14, iorost@... <iorost@... wrote:

Well it took me about a year of writing every dream I could remember in my journal before I had one. Meditating also helps because it increases awareness, concentration and mental clarity. Which makes it easier for you to realize your dreaming. Also, the more you "dabble" in spiritual satanism the more you get attacked. (Which is why dedicating is a must. Fortunately I think I dedicated in a previous life so the Gods always have my back. ) Getting your dreams high jacked by greys makes it more obvious your dreaming. They try to scare the shit out of you to feed so they make nightmares, but they aren't human, haven't lived human lives and some of their nightmares are so alien you can't help but realize it's a dream. Anyway check out bibliotecapleyades just google it. They have really good info on going lucid! 

I had this 3days attack dreaming of nightmare yeah all opinions are true. 
Hail God Father Satan!

On Tuesday, April 15, 2014, Allison Passino <apocalypseofjon@... wrote:

On 4/14/14, <a rel="nofollow">[/IMG]iorost@... wrote:

Hello,
I had a very weird dream last night and the day before. Every time I go to bed i always chant for father Satan. The day before in my dreams I saw a boy Who was always with me. afterwards after i went out there were people trying to harm me and I ran away. As I was running away I heard the boy calling me then I turned into a giant person. After that I saw a small yellow snake with black spots with head on both end of its body. it was trying to bite me And i got so scared I chopped one of its head and then it started to sprout legs and then i woke up.
Yesterday I saw myself with someone I do not know. He said he loved me but I noticed that it was a past timeline then I tried to go back to him. I had weird power growing which I did not understand. I reached a castle where there was an old man whom I was referring to as 'grandfather' who was drawing circles around me and telling me to contact with Father Satan and try and control my powers and there were some people trying to interfere with me trying to contact him,
Can someone please tell me what my dreams mean. Please.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back